[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post characters and then choose what waifus theyd have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8181.jpg (64KB, 433x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8181.jpg
64KB, 433x333px
ITT we post characters and then choose what waifus theyd have
>>
>>92330922
That dead girl he couldn't save.
>>
File: Nite Owl Go.jpg (40KB, 424x407px) Image search: [Google]
Nite Owl Go.jpg
40KB, 424x407px
>>92330922
this
>>
>>92330922
A mannequin comprised of garbage somewhat resembling his mother
>>
>>92330922

Rogue.
>>
File: cerebusgraphic.gif (63KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
cerebusgraphic.gif
63KB, 220x271px
>>
>>92331114
This.

I wonder how fast Moore would have a heart attack if he realized this crack ship existed.
>>
>>92330922
Rorschach is too fucked in the head from childhood trauma to have a waifu. I remember there briefly being a prolific Watchmen fandom after the movie came out who constantly put him with Nite Owl, though.
>>
>>92331143
Cerebus only loves money.
>>
>>92331726
Claremont would approve it.
>>
>>92330922
Ann Coulter
>>
File: Rorschach and Ryoko Asakura.jpg (99KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach and Ryoko Asakura.jpg
99KB, 900x600px
Doesn't he already have a waifu?
>>
>>
>>92330922
Part of me is interested to see how Rorschach would deal with being in love/sexually attracted to a woman with his fucked up psyche and outlook on life.

but the rest of me knows it would be done poorly if the attempt would be made
>>
>>92332950
He'd probably get irrationally angry and lash out at her for being a whore.
>>
>>92330922
what's her face who's dad abused her and blurted it out at the dinner table in front of everyone
>>
>>92332950
He'd never be able to fully trust them and any relationship would ultimately fall through, if it even got that far. Most likely it would be one-sided pining mixed with fury and self-loathing that never went anywhere. Any Rorschach romance story would end sadly even if he never died.
>>
>>92330922
Nite Owl since Rorschach was obviously gay.
>>
>>92332950
He's sexphobic isn't he?
He saw his whore mom get fucked a bunch. I assumed he found the idea of sex disgusting.
>>
>>92330967
Night Owl appeared in TT GO? I didn't know that.
>>
>>92333047
You do know he hated gays, right? He thought that lesbian couple deserved to be killed.
>>
>>92333047
This guy gets it
>>
>>92334870
Pretty sure he did a bit more than just think it, Anon.
>>
>>92334739
>>92333028
>>92332974
Either Rorschach would have to be in love with the ideal of her and lack any actual sexual attraction just hold her up as some ideal of the perfect conservative wife in his fucked up world view. That or just repress that attraction HARD.
Even then she'd have to get past him being an ugly homless manlet. Then she'd have to get pass his social issues. And even after all that the second she'd want an actual physical relationship it'd breakdown completely because the first issue would be back with a vengeance. He'd reject her because his perfect woman can't have sex because that'd make her some degenerate whore.
>>92334870
Well it's not like closeted homos don't tend to hate gays. Hell a lot of open homos seem to hate gays.
Though I feel like if he was actually attracted to Nite Owl he'd avoid him rather than constantly invading his space.
>>
>>92334870
>implying gays can't be homophobes
>implying a messed up shitter like Rorschach would be fine with being a fag and not hide in the closet forever
>>
>>92334861
They threw in a lot of Watchmen references in TTG
>>
He's not gay you psyche-projecting homophobes.

He's so traumatized by how fucked his life is that he's become a psychotically moral absolutist.
Everything in his worldview is either pure good or pure evil. There is no grays in right or wrong as far as he understands.
That's the whole point of his mask, that's the symbolism behind it.
So sex outside of marriage, induced by the sin of lust, is something he regards as an evil act in all forms.

How you think that sort of extreme right-wing fanaticism induces an instinctive attraction to one's own gender is beyond me, but then again that might be because I'm sane.
>>
>>92334870
Wtf I love Rorschach even more now
>>
>>92335042
>but then again that might be because I'm sane.

Hey there, Ditko!
>>
>>92333047
He did seem weirdly jealous once Silk Spectre got into the picture after the prison break. Add in his hatred of women and impotence and you might have something there.
>>
>>92335241
>Guy who hates gays is a self loathing gay
>Guy who hates murderers gleefully murders people
>>
>>92335264
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>92335392
>>92335264
But then shouldntbhe be a self loathing murderer? Or shouldn't he be justifying why fucking a man up the ass isn't gay when he does it?
>>
>>92335264
but he isn't gay, he just hates sexuality entirely.
>>
>>92334961
Those are some far reaching mental gymnastics you're going through to make a confirmed non sexual killer into a gay man.
>>
>>92331726
I don't necessarily disappprove, but why are they shipped?
>>
>>92335668
He represses all sexual urges because he has some serious issues with sexuality. It is probably easy for him to see murder as something that is necessary while sexual acts are pure degenerate and filthy.
>>
>>92332982
Clarissa?
>>
>>92332915
That penguin girl from the penguin surf movie
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.