[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ego the Living Planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Fantastic Four Annual 2.jpg (1MB, 2013x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Four Annual 2.jpg
1MB, 2013x3056px
I dont know if Ego originated in the Fantastic Four but I just came back from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and it made me really sad seeing them go inside Ego. Everyone says the Fantastic Four are too silly, can't "work", and I was just thinking what if it was them instead of the Guardians?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oEZJOhmf5k
>>
>>92326822
>Everyone says the Fantastic Four are too silly, can't "work"

Who says that? If it was /co/, don't listen, people here don't read comics.
>>
File: 1463076724832.jpg (78KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
1463076724832.jpg
78KB, 600x713px
>>92326927
/co/, film reviewers, casuals. Everyone I know of. In X2 there was a file or something called Franklin, I wonder what Bryan Singer would do with the Fantastic Four based on his treatment of X-men.
>>
>>92326822
>Everyone says the Fantastic Four are too silly, can't "work"
People who say this have no read a single FF comic in their life and get all their knowledge from the shitty movie.

The original Galactus story was probably the most intense and cosmic story in comic history up to that point.

FF are about scifi, cosmic horror, and bizarre adventures first and foremost, and the characters second. It's just like Star Trek.

This is exactly why that Sony Pictures movie is so fucking bad, it eschews everything interesting about the characters to do a generic superhero origin story.

Also why FF should be NOTHING like the movie Guardians who are a bunch of silly jokesters, ragtag mercenaries. But in all honesty, when they do another movie that's most likely what they're gonna do, because "Hey everyone loves that Guardians in the Galaxy movie, that's a team in space right? We need one of those! Get Seth Rogan, James Franco, Emma Stone and Bryan Cranston, people like all those guys, right?"
>>
>>92327071
With casting like that I'd go watch it. Can't be worse than the last ff reboot
>>
>>92326822
>I dont know if Ego originated in the Fantastic Four

Thor.

FF have only encountered Ego like once that I can remember.

He has basically nothing to do with them. I have no idea why you even make that association.
>>
>>92327276
because of the cartoon I linked in the very post?
>>
>>92327002
>/co/, film reviewers, casuals

Why did you mention /co/ three times?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1809x1489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1809x1489px
>>92326822
Thor 132, and again in 160-161.
>>
who cares about ego
we want more Mogo being cute
>>
>>92327276
That one appearance (technically two but it was one story arc) somehow lead Ego getting lumped in with the FF cinematic rights.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.