[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of The Loud Harem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 32

File: The_Loud_House_The_Loud_Family.png (157KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
The_Loud_House_The_Loud_Family.png
157KB, 350x263px
What does /co/ think of The Loud Harem?
>>
>>92324993
Never watched it, might not be missing much.
>>
File: FCBD - 005.jpg (917KB, 980x1530px) Image search: [Google]
FCBD - 005.jpg
917KB, 980x1530px
I like it and the comic
>>
I think Nick might have jumped the gun giving it a movie so soon.
>>
File: FCBD - 006.jpg (1MB, 980x1530px) Image search: [Google]
FCBD - 006.jpg
1MB, 980x1530px
>>92326712
>>
Tried a few episodes. Couldn't get into it at all. Pretty sure people just watch it for the waifus.
>>
I liked Sunday newspaper funnies so this show aesthetic pleases me.
>>
>>92324993
a 7/10 show with a lot of 5/10 episodes that gets carried by it's good main cast, who get constantly pushed to the side so all the uninteresting people from Lincoln's school can get focus

Every main character is an asshole and the show is either Lincoln being the bigger asshole or his sisters being the bigger assholes
>>
How come some episodes you can see mom and dads face and others you cant
>>
>>92324993
I want to marry Leni.
>>
>>92326885
Their faces were revealed after the Christmas special. In the early season 1 episodes their faces were obscured on every appearance like cartoon parents usually are
>>
>>92326885
They revealed the faces in the Christmas episode and kept them unhidden since.
>>
>>92326918
Anon, her name is spelled "Luan."
>>
I dont like Clyde
>>
I like Bobby.
>>
>>92326983
Hopefully in the movie he'll be treated like Susie in the first two Rugrats movies and get very little screentime.
>>
File: tumblr_odp7mc1gaA1s3zwbeo3_1280.png (569KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odp7mc1gaA1s3zwbeo3_1280.png
569KB, 1280x1463px
>>92326968
>>
>>92324993
dropped it at the gender-swap episode
>>
>>92328167
>gender-swap

Might need to give this show another chance.

Then again, I've already given it three chances. Guess I'll just watch that one episode, then.
>>
>>92328194
It's something along the lines of: Lincoln wishes he had brothers. Portal to alt. universe where he has brothers. They're all violent and filthy. Girls rule, boys drool, the end.
>>
>>92324993
tried watching the first few episodes and it's not very good
character design is alright, but the script was pretty generic
>>
>>92328241
>Girls rule, boys drool, the end.

I didn't get that at all. If that was the case why didn't Lincoln change genders or shit? Had nothing to do with gender, it was just to teach Lincoln that sometimes what he wishes for is right there with him already.

You were projecting your shitty culture war b.s. into the show. Lay off the Sargon vids or something.
>>
I mean, it's cute, but boy is it boring.
Not like Nick has any other shows it could be playing aside from the 6 hours of Nick Jr, 3 hours of Spongebob, 3 hours of sitcoms, and 8 hours of Nick@nite.
>>
>>92324993
An alright show about a asshole kid getting dicked around by his asshole sisters. Very cartooney, and there's not a whole lot continuity in between episodes. You really shouldn't expect a whole lot from these characters; Lincoln is just a generic everyman virtually any guy can jump into, and his siblings are defined by their respective caricature when it comes to personality. Thus making their behavior very predictable episode from episode.

There's also a side character best friend who, frankly, sucks. No I'm not kidding, Clyde is a terrible character who just falls flat and spills the spaghetti all over the floor with nothing really special about him. Plus seeing all these distinct classmates wandering around makes me wonder if Lincoln had a half dozen or so 'best friends' drawn before Savino just threw up his arms and grunted 'let's go with Clyde!' Seriously, better 'token black' characters are always walking around in the background.

I'm giving it a 5/10, with the best episode maybe reaching a low 7 but that's being generous. It's just a generic show throwing back to Peanuts, but not having the balls or the freedom to really make another Charlie Brown.
>>
>>92328357
Well, the episodes are a total of about 10 minutes a piece, so, yeah, they're not super eventful but at the same time its not like they take up a lot of your time
>>
File: casagrandes.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
casagrandes.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
cartoon for waifufaggots. those are the ones who complain about Clyde the most, even though he's more of a supporting character than a foil to Lincoln.

for those who couldn't get into it you're not mising much. it's feels like a throwback to a 90's Nick show and it's not "in your face" about the diversity push and handles it well which I think it's one of the show's strong points.

pic related is Lincoln's gf, Ronnie Anne's extended family, set to appear in the last episode of next week's bomb.
>>
>>92328404
If the best you can say about a show is at least it's not longer, that's not exactly praise.
>>
>>92328357
>Not like Nick has any other shows it could be playing aside from the 6 hours of Nick Jr, 3 hours of Spongebob, 3 hours of sitcoms, and 8 hours of Nick@nite.

And people wonder why cable TV is dying. Especially kid's TV, which will be the first to go.
>>
>>92328436
I didn't say that at all, though. In fact I'd love for longer episodes. I was just responding to your implication that 10 minute eps that are essentially shorts are somehow inconvenient to your daily schedule.
>>
>>92328241
There is an episode where he's Linka, and the brothers are very kind and caring.
>>
>>92324993
Show is pretty OK. The recent episodes have been slanting too far against Lincoln lately though imo. It feels like there used to be a lot more episodes that were "We all kind of fucked up, but we're family so we forgive each other" instead of "Lincoln is the only one who's wrong because ?????????". The girl fight episode was probably my least favorite because of this, shit made no sense given what we already know about the family.
>>
File: 1486522033493.jpg (42KB, 592x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486522033493.jpg
42KB, 592x512px
>>92324993
The Loud HOUSE?
Oh, I love that show.
Harem and Incest fags can go jump in a pit of lava.
>>
Does anyone have a bigger version of this image ?
>>
File: ll.png (244KB, 916x873px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
244KB, 916x873px
I only watch this show for Luan and Leni.
>>
>>92328412
Eh, waifufaggots normally bitch about Clyde when he's taking oh so precious screen time from the sisters. And the sisters aren't great characters either. In my honest opinion: LH's greatest weakness are the one note characters, the eleven minute format, and the lack of freedom given to the creators. But what frustrates me the most is the art style. It's a throw back, if not a homage, to old newspaper clippings and toons that the show seemingly refuses to capitalize on or utilize to it's full extent. I mean the little puff clouds when the character runs, the missing face parents, seeing my man Bluto as a exterminator, all just feel like wasted opportunities.

Especially now since the parent's faces were revealed. That kind of thing should be reserved for the very last episode, frankly. But I'll stand by my statement and say it's a alright cartoon. It's overly generic, doesn't take any risks (real risks, not SJW bullshit 'risks'), and it's a bad sign when I'm more interested in the black girl running around in the background than I am in Lincoln trying to increase his popularity level.

Watch Peanuts instead.
>>
Literally one of the most generic cartoons we've had in a long time.

Doesn't play with it's concept well enough.

Too many episodes make Lincoln out to be in the wrong where he literally does.
>Wants a decent family picture. Sisters don't give him one, when he eventually snaps and goes over the top with the whole thing and then made out to be the bad guy with it.
>Puts earphones in so he can have some peace and quiet and do his own thing for a while. Guilt tripped out the fucking wazoo for it and forced to do things for his sisters for a whole day.
>Spends months planning which seat is the best seat in the car for a road trip. Nicely organises everyone around to fit with what they want. Sisters figure out what he's trying to do and steal from him.

So many plots are just frustrating to no end.
>>
File: 1492942778710.jpg (27KB, 315x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492942778710.jpg
27KB, 315x349px
>>92328710
>grounded SoL cartoon isn't as zany as I want it to be!
I think the cartoon you're looking for is looney tunes or family guy.
>>
>>92328580
Same episode
>>
File: polly2.gif (310KB, 339x495px) Image search: [Google]
polly2.gif
310KB, 339x495px
>>92328782
spotted the only child cuck

-he wanted a perfect picture at the expense of his sisters.
-you don't outright ignore people, least of all the ones you have to live with.
-what he did was manipulation, it's only fair that he gets some competition.
>>
>>92328968
>you don't outright ignore people, least of all the ones you have to live with.
t.has no sisters
They do shit like that all the time, are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>92328968
>you don't outright ignore people, least of all the ones you have to live with.

I've been ignoring my brother and sister-in-law for five days while they visit and it's going just fine.
>>
>>92329068
>>92329022
well I'm sorry that you both have problems and you're taking it out on a cartoon.
>>
>>92328968
I grew up with 3 older sisters dude so I know this is all bullshit.

>Taking a photo with a big family ain't that hard if people actually take the photo seriously
>Literally haven't spoken that much with my sisters in weeks despite the fact that we were the only ones living in the house for a while
>Asking nicely for a seat ain't fucking manipulation
>>
>>92328968
>-you don't outright ignore people, least of all the ones you have to live with.
Nigger, I actively ignored my older brother and sister all the fucking time as a kid.
Even in a family of 6 that shit was grating, can't imagine how fucking awful it is in a family of 13.
>>
>>92328782

>Literally one of the most generic cartoons we've had in a long time.

And that's what kids want
>>
>>92328580
I don't understand why they were mean to Linlcon but nice to Linka
>>
>>92324993
I liked it a lot at first but then it slowly died on me. Mainly due to the sheer volume of main characters you don't really get enough screen time of the ones you like. Or in some cases none at all. Or in some cases it's a Clyde episode and you turn the TV off.
>>
>>92331700
i really didn't want to hate on clyde, but fuck man why does he have so many episodes
it's almost weird watching an episode revolving around one of the sisters
>>
>>92331609
Same reason with the sisters and Lincoln from the same episode. Being the one boy/girl out of 10 girls/boys, as hard as they might get with them, they're still especially looking out for them, smothering them in attention.
They were "mean" to Lincoln because he's "one of the boys", and that's how they are with each other. They roughhouse, they tease, they mess with each other. It only seems especially bad because our Lincoln is prettty wimpy/feminine, so when they stopped doing the things that he liked, it seemed much more harsh when that reality's Lincoln was probably used to a lot of it.
>>
>>92331700
>>92332805
Name two Clyde episodes and say how they're explicitly "Clyde episodes", not counting Overnight Success because that was more about Lincoln and the effect his sisters had on guests and Baby Steps which actually is blatantly a Clyde episode from his pov.
>>
File: 1487716924166.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487716924166.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>lincoln says in an official off-tv interview that his hair wasn't always white
>the show shows him as a baby and it's white
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>92332956
What was your thread?
>>
>>92328120
>telepathically smoking a cigar
Man, Americans dream of some dumb shit
>>
>>92333008
The white strands were the first sign, he had a phase of "Normal" where his hair was blonde probably before losing melanin
Or they just didn't care enough to be consistent :^)
>>
>>92332928
about 1/4th of the episodes Clyde has a major role in them
and it doesn't help these seem to be the episodes they rerun often
>>
>>92333098
>rerun

Stop watching linear television, anon. Either download or stream your cartoons and watch whatever episodes of whatever shows at whatever time you want. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1492684715937.png (860KB, 1528x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1492684715937.png
860KB, 1528x1672px
>>92333098
That episode where Clyde worked his way into congress to pull strings and get Trump elected was pretty cool
>>
If they showed one or more of the sisters naked, it would be better.
>>
>>92326712
I don't think Chris Savino really understand what a manga is.
>>
>>92333008
>Savino says Luna and Link are the closest
>They've had the least direct interaction of the entire group

Shit changes, yo.
>>
>>92333183
... because it's not black and white?
>>
>>92333469
color manga is a thing, you know
>>
>>92333156
>implying he'd actually keep his promise
boy, wish I was 13 and or retarded
>>
File: Meme 13.jpg (32KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
Meme 13.jpg
32KB, 269x400px
>>92333469
The art style looks nothing like the kind you see in a manga. It kind of reminds me of how the Warrior comics are called "mangas."
>>
>>92324993
I grew up with 18 siblings so its slightly relate-able. I had more brothers than sisters though so I didn't end up killing myself.
>>
>>92328785
The opposite of playing it safe isn't necessarily going crazy. Pretty much every episode of the loud house is predictable to a tee, to the point where the best episodes are ones that even slightly deviate from the trend. Sure it's comfy and all, but you can have a comfy slice of Life show that isn't just reusing conventions. Even the sisters all have a lot more that could be done than just individually be tropes, or collectively be a single female mob. There's lots of potential for the loud house and I hope that as they burn through the book of stereotypical episode plots, we'll get some really good novel episodes. I agree with >>92328710 in that the show could do a lot by playing off of it's Sunday morning comic style, but I dunno. I'm not personally creative enough to think of anything
>>
>>92333452
Ain't that the truth. Back when the series was first starting out, Lincoln and Lynn were very close. I mean Lynn was freaking sleeping with him late at night despite being 13, a age where she's way too old to be doing that. Hell, Lincoln himself was too old to be doing that, leading to some very eery implications. To make things even weirder, Lynn seemed like she was fucking obsessed with Lincoln at times. Sure. At first it was cute, then it quickly took a right turn into 'hey Lynn Sr., you might need to give your daughter a talk' ville.

Then it was Lucy who Lincoln helped out more than once, and was actually grateful for it. While these two didn't get a whole lot of time in the spot light, Lucy actually struck me as a decent sibling who wasn't a weirdo with boundary issues. Much unlike Lynn. Then she faded and... It all fell apart from there. In fact, all the characters got flandernized by the writers. Now I'm pretty sure everyone in that family hates each other, the parents are DaddyoFive tier at times, Lynn and Lincoln REALLY don't get along, and we see more of Clyde.

Clyde is a character that frustrates me. I know they needed a token black guy, but he's just terrible. I swear some of the background characters were concepts for Clyde's original design and I really wish Savino would've given Lincoln a better batch of friends. Really, what's wrong with Lincoln hanging out with some normal kids who aren't lower than the worms in the dirt? With all that, I really think LH lasted too long.
>>
>>92334164
Has the show shown Lincoln's peepee yet? I don't want to waste my time.
>>
It's nice to see that the LH circlejerk has finally died off and /co/ has largely turned against it.
>>
>>92334219
There was never a circlejerk. Even from the beginning most people said the show wasn't that great and were only in it for the waifus and I say this as someone who had and still do not agree.
Also, /co/ hasn't "largely" turned against it, because that would imply people actively care enough to be "against" it rather than disinterested at most.
>>
>>92334219
They moved to /trash/
>>
>>92333991
18? how are you alive? i can barely manage 2
>>
>>92334266
>Even from the beginning most people said the show wasn't that great and were only in it for the waifus

now that's just not true
people were posting long diatribes about how lh was saving cartoons, was the first good one in a while, a return to the good old days
obsessively posting ratings to "prove" how lh was great
in several lh threads at once and also threads that weren't about lh

maybe you've forgotten, but some of us haven't
>>
>>92334274
Eh, not really. I've seen less and less actual fans and more weirdos obsessed with autistic CC drama shitting everything up, while chasing normal people. Thankfully most CCs in general have migrated to Tumblr where they get a better audience (at least to some extent).
>>
>>92334275
Only five were older. I had enough younger siblings to take off some heat. None of my siblings were too awful either. I just have to deal with another 15 or so years and they;ll all be old enough for me not to worry about anything.
>>
>>92334183
someone pls respond
>>
>>92333183
Looks more like an anime scene
>>
>>92334313
That's certsinly hype about a show, but that's not a circlejerk, which implies no one had reservations about it or couldn't say such. If you actually were in the threads people were complaining about the very first episodes and continued doing so, with the "good" episodes being whatever focused on their waifu.
And while people were saying "this show is saving nick", you're ignoring the context of how Nick doesn't have many great shows with good ratings, good production values and a good reputation, not did it have a good tepuation of treating its shoes well. That "proof" you choose to handwave is within that context that it's a show among others that got people looking in Nick's sdrection. In the first place, you shouldn't take "x is saving y" seriously, but while it was being said, people still said it wasn't perfect.
>>
>>92334348
what was it like growing up with them?
>>
>>92334431
Eh it was alright. Our parents were strict but not irrationally so. Privacy was nonexistent most of the time. Some of my younger brothers are retarded and can't into logic so they get mad at me a lot. Overall its pretty nice.
>>
>>92334370
>what was it like growing up with them?
But the art style looks nothing like it.
>>
>>92334431
Responded to the wrong person.
>>
>>92334490
that's astounding. have any stories?
>>
>>92334183
... Lynn!?
>>
>>92334582
Of what exactly?
>>
>>92333991
Your parents are literally vermin and should have been executed after the 6th.
>>
>>92334628
dunno. anything interesting or funny perhaps?
>>
It's a shame Clyde is such a shit character, because his dads are great.
>>
>>92334670
Not really anon. Most of it all is personal stuff that probably wouldn't be funny without context. Most of the time when I mention family online its because I'm just bitching about stuff.
>>
>>92334730
i see. sorry to bother
>>
>>92334769
Nah its fine mate. I just assume most of it would be uninteresting to you. I have no clue what you would even consider to be interesting.
>>
>>92334780
the mere concept of having more than 4 siblings is quite interesting to me
>>
>>92333991
I grew up with six siblings, I couldn't imagine growing up with three times that many. Those fuckers were annoying.
>>
>>92334835
Oh. Its normal to me, so there is probably a lot of mundane shit that goes around here that would be fascinating to you. The most interesting this is seeing how ages react differently to certain things. Like having a sibling who is fine streaking around the house, then having another one who is 2 years older who doesn't even like being seen shirtless. Same gender, same parents, same household and all of that but two years apparently makes a big difference in some areas. Its pretty fascinating watching them grow up when you are pretty much done doing it yourself.
>>
>>92334859
Luckily I wasn't a middle child or I probably would have went insane. I don't have any troubled siblings yet, so things are usually peaceful.
>>
>>92334865
>Its pretty fascinating watching them grow up when you are pretty much done doing it yourself.
this. my siblings has changed so much since i graduated high school and i can't believe they're close to doing that as well.
>>
I wish every episode wasn't about Lincoln being an asshole and having to apologize for it.
>>
File: loudhouse-106-16x9.jpg (256KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
loudhouse-106-16x9.jpg
256KB, 1024x576px
>>92334971
Sometimes the episodes are about everyone else being assholes and Lincoln have to apologize for it.
>>
File: spit take.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
spit take.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>its that episode where Lincoln has to explain why all his sisters are pregnant

How did they get this past the censors?
>>
>>92335093
>>92334183
pls respond
>>
>>92335077
>that cereal episode where lincoln goes shopping for mom and the sisters tag along and do absolutely nothing except screw everything up for him
>>
File: 1491709426099.png (413KB, 662x599px) Image search: [Google]
1491709426099.png
413KB, 662x599px
>>92334502
>>92334370
>>92333183
>>92326712
/co/ Is incredibly picky, it's just suppose to be a funny little reference to Japanese stuff damn. Of course it won't be 100% accurate.
>>
File: 40.png (159KB, 254x322px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
159KB, 254x322px
>>92334164
that's a bunch of bullshit.
>>
Any SFW pics/fics of Lincoln hypnotizing someone?
>>
>>92324993
Only popular because Gravity Falls ended and shot loves like Lincoln because he's a poor man's Dipper.

Also, Luan is worst Loud, she probably looks up to Amy Schumer which explains why her jokes suck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (56KB, 539x702px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56KB, 539x702px
>>92334164
>Lincoln and Lynn were very close. I mean Lynn was freaking sleeping with him late at night despite being 13
>Lynn seemed like she was fucking obsessed with Lincoln at times.
>Now... Lynn and Lincoln REALLY don't get along
If you remember that wasn't about them being "close", but Lynn needing a place to crash after being annoying to the sibling that she actually was close with that she got kicked out. You'd also notice that after they were "sleeping together", Lincoln left and chose to sleep in the bathroom. Even as a joke these "eerie implications" are bullshit, and you could've chosen other moments for this point. They don't have some special relationship that "borders incestuous", she messes with him at times but more often than not she's doing her own thing.
>Lucy actually struck me as a decent sibling who wasn't a weirdo with boundary issues
The girl who jumpscares everybody and writes weird poems didn't strike you as being a weirdo with boundary issues? I can see how you might see them not going into how close Lincoln and Lucy can get, but this "flanderization" you claim to happen makes no sense when besides maybe three examples where as a group they can be extreme, the characters are consistently written, and the characters were already simple enough at the beginning.
>Now I'm pretty sure everyone in that family hates each other
The show's theme song literally says "push and shove, this is how we show our love". Which isn't an excuse, but a family doesn't have to say "we love each other" to make it obvious that they love each other, and we get plenty of moments where they come together and show this, throughout the seasons.
>Clyde is a character that frustrates me
But you don't even go into why, besides saying he's "token black" when nothing about his character reflects this nor is supposed to, then going into the background characters that have even less going on, besides dumb fan interpretations.
>>
What is this show like? The only way I can only understand it if it's compared to older shows.
>>
>>92338303
A wacky Hey Arnold mixed with Peanuts-like art.
>>
>>92338303
It's like X with a little Y thrown in and in a Z style.
>>
>>92326983
You're not the only one.
>>
>>92335192
Nobody said it has to be 100% accurate. They just pointed out it looks nothing like like manga style, not that it's supposed to be a bad thing anyways.
>>
File: Lana being picked up by a ghost.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lana being picked up by a ghost.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92324993
Best cartoon on the air right now and a very likely contender for the cartoon of the decade since Gravity Falls shit the bed so hard, OtGW was too short to make an impact, Steven Universe is SJW trash, and Samurai Jack was a big fat disappointment.
>>
>>92339649
>what is Adventure Time
>>
File: IMG_3733.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3733.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>92328412
Did they reused Mama from Savino's failed pilot?
>>
File: dumb frogposter.jpg (28KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.jpg
28KB, 251x231px
>>92339758
A cartoon that crashed and burnt so hard it left a crater bigger than the Lomonosov?
>>
>>92339801
Nah it's a good show that went on too long. Atleast the writers knew what arcs are ongoing so they can finally tie all the string before killing it.
>>
File: IMG_3723.jpg (14KB, 216x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3723.jpg
14KB, 216x206px
>>92328782
>>92335077
>Brawl in the Family
>>
>>92324993
>What does /co/ think of The Loud Harem?
It's average at best

>>92339548
>They just pointed out it looks nothing like like manga style
Which is a good thing. It's basically parodying the concept of of anime/manga while still retaining aspects of its own.

It looks a lot better than if it went with going for the typical 'big anime eyes' route.
>>
File: 1489020328646.gif (1MB, 296x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489020328646.gif
1MB, 296x395px
>>92339906
Can we all agree that Leni wore it best?
>>
File: 1494398518788.png (3MB, 882x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1494398518788.png
3MB, 882x1336px
>>92339843
>It's a good show
Not so sure about that. I watched a few episodes during the early """""""""good"""""""" seasons and I couldn't get over the fact that the voice acting was so dull, the humor so flat, the art style was pure shit. It really didn't stand out and it felt like a downgrade from the likes of Flapjack and Chowder which preceded it.

Even though it was "big" during the era when Avatar was ended, Spongebob and FOP were at series lows, and CN was recovering from the CN Real dark age, I never got the feeling that it eclipsed any of those cartoons. I don't even think it managed to beat FOP in the ratings let alone Spongebob like TLH routinely does.

>Atleast the writers knew what arcs are ongoing so they can finally tie all the string before killing it.
They've been given an expiration date and are acting accordingly.
>>
>>92339997
I don't think it's really fair to compare, though, because, at least how I figure it, Nick does well in ratings no matter what, and those days you also have to factor in online presence and merchandise. It never really eclipsed those big nick shows, cause Avatar had action and storytelling and FOP and Spongebob just had longevity and a foot in the classic section, but on its own it did really good, garnering well enough attention across the general animation board.

I'd also disagree on the humor and art style. It was simple but still vibrant, standing out from other cartoons, being much more whimsical and silly than the dreary colors of Flapjack and the more obtuse chowder (though you still get the infamouts "noodle arms" from Flapjack), but still having enough "darkness" to it that it's not too flat.
>>
>>92334370
Jesus christ kid. I hope you don't do this shit in real life.
>>
>>92333904
You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1493768560333.jpg (42KB, 435x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493768560333.jpg
42KB, 435x516px
>>92326918
will I ever find a girl like Leni /co/
>>
>>92340465
No, better get that noose ready.
>>
>>92340465
Yeah there are plenty of mentally disabled women out there. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>92340519
But how of them are good at carpentry?
>>
>>92340308
>but on its own it did really good
Never said it didn't, I just don't feel like it had the same sort of impact. TLH has a movie coming. AT movies was canned wasn't it?
>>
>LH fans obsessively compare the show to AT
>AT fans never compare their show to LH

makes you think
>>
>>92340606
No one but an AT fan brought it up in this thread.

Even when loudposters were comparing themselves to other cartoons of the era AT was omitted because its so forgettable.
>>
File: IMG_7998.jpg (114KB, 2000x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7998.jpg
114KB, 2000x826px
>>92337744
>Luan looking up to Amy "I'm A Fat Fuck. LAUGH!" Schumer
Luan would look up to Gabriel Iglesias more than that unfunny cow
>>
>>92340638
>Even when loudposters were comparing themselves to other cartoons of the era AT was omitted because its so forgettable.

>revisionist history
>>
File: 1445250322199.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1445250322199.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>92340751
Prove it faggot.
>>
File: shark.png (3MB, 2130x2142px) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
3MB, 2130x2142px
"He's not real,Lori! It's just a toy sample!"
>>
>>92340572
I feel it'd be hard to say that, though, because when AT hit it affected how a lot of people looked at animation, with people trying to copy it point for point to people seeing what it did and opening up for that.
Fair point about the movie, because I don't expect that to happen now that most peoplpe have dropped AT or don't make a big deal about it anymore, but while I love TLH, the movie comes from it doing phenomenal in ratings and I suppose social media, not really from having too much of a significant impact, at least not one to be seen.
>>
>>92340419
How come?
>>
>>92340465
Maybe. I've met lot's of dumb girls with decent looks but they're usually not sweet and good hearted, just bitches.
>>
>>92324993
It's a cute Nick show, not the best cartoon but not the worst
I think it gets underrated because it's good waifu bait
>>
>>92328782
The middle one with the earphones is the only one he got fucked around with, and it was less a guilt trip and more them taking the chance to prank him.

The photo one he was being a controlling dick about it.
The car seat was just everyone trying to do exactly what he was: calling dibs on the good seat
>>
>>92335130
As much as I hate that episode, it wasn't a Lincoln apologises episode. The sisters do feel,bad about it and try to fix things.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.