[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relative newfag but how come I've never seen an Archer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 285x177px
Relative newfag but how come I've never seen an Archer thread on /co/? We must fix this.
>>
>>92323636
There's a few the night a new episode premiers. Mostly there haven't been any because the new season is boring.
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (144KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
144KB, 1920x1090px
>>92323696
I kindly disagree, sir.

Also, I was honestly about to make an Archer thread about this.

Jesus. Christ.
>>
>>92323727
Most interesting thing I've seen was finally figuring out approximately what year show takes place in. The rest is just a season long coma dream of archer's that has 0 impact on the actual show.
>>
>>92323696
This season is the best its been in years.

>>92323811
>canonfag
Just take it for what it is, a stand alone story about the crew in the 50s.
>>
>>92323863
Archer Vice was objectively better than this.
>>
>>92323811
I think it's a nice exploration of Archer's subconscious.

Like the bits of history about the LAPD, FBI, and Treasury agents they rattle off. That's clearly something Archer would had to have known and since he's shown obsessive behavior it would make sense that he would have shit like that memorized.

Also the running joke of fucking Cyril's wife and Poovie being a dude.
>>
>>92323887
Vice was meh as fuck.
>>
>>92323908
Exactly.
>>
>>92323887
I'm not watching the current season but I find that hard to believe.
>>
File: 1489444675446.jpg (19KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489444675446.jpg
19KB, 404x500px
>>92323811
>that has 0 impact on the actual show

>someone watches Archer for the story
>not for the god-tier comedy

>>92323636
/co/ doesn't discuss comedy shows, even when they're great. It's just not interesting to talk about. Only nostalgiafags do it for a couple of shows
>>
>>92323727
I'm liking it too so far and this scene was just something else but I honestly think people just most people here don't give a shit

Also Poovy's Chinese harem scenes are cute
>>
File: image.gif (707KB, 500x281px)
image.gif
707KB, 500x281px
If anyone was interested about the year archer takes place in, Woodhouse's gravestone stated 1894-19XX with the last two numbered covered by flowers. But Woodhouse was stated to be over 100 meaning the funeral is taking place some time between 1995 to 1999.
>>
>>92323636
Honestly the show lost its charm. The writing has completely devolved into literally meme tier bullshit. 99% of the "jokes" are callbacks to itself. Every season has at least one retarded saying they have to parrot like crazy and its supposed to be funny. Next time someone eats half a hotdog and burps this season look at and and think why was that supposed to be funny? Its funny because they did it last episode, and the episode before that, and the episode before that. Its not a real joke, its a meme you post on facebook without context for cheap giggles.

For the earlier seasons people made a thread every time a new episode aired and it got hundreds of replies.

But now I bet this thread is going to die a few minutes after I make this post.
>>
>>92324178
It's definitely slipped in quality from the first few seasons, but it's still entertaining enough to make me keep watching. Plus I hear they're only going to have 1 more season after this, so they're clearly planning on going out on a good note
>>
>>92323696
Archer Dreamland has been the best since the early seasons.
>>
>>92324226
Really? Cuz in another thread someone said they'd been given the go ahead through season ten.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.