[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Jean-Phillipe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Say something nice about le Fantomex, oui?
>>
>>92319829
My favourite X-man
>>
>>92321262
I like you anon. You have patrician taste, just like mua!
>>
File: Rover_(Sentinel).jpg (41KB, 307x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rover_(Sentinel).jpg
41KB, 307x500px
>>92319829
He was great when Morrison wrote him. He's also the the second best Sentinel ever created.

The best Sentinel being Rover.
>>
>>92321358
he was a bit edgy under morrison, understandably that's kind of his character but I think rememnder did him best as sort of a self-loathing sarcasm machine
>>
>>92321262
I really don't understand the hate directed at Fantomex. He's faux French, by choice, has a nifty external nervous system, and suave.
>>
>>92319829
I like his suit
>>
>>92321380
>edgy
This word is overused.
>>
>>92321397
Same. He's petty, arrogant, mostly looks out for himself but still isn't that bad a guy. X-Fags just hate him 'cause he's a satire of their "muh social allegory" alongside the edgy capes.
>>
>>92319829

Fantomex can have sex with anything AND HE HAS! Men! Women! Demons!
>>
>>92321353

Moi.

If youre going to pretend to be some french frog at least google the words.
>>
>>92321569
I don't really know French, I just like the sound of them in my head...
>>
>>92319829
Is he even a Mutant? IDo I understand correct that that he is some kind of sentinel-cyborg artifical life thing?
I like him because I'm a Diabolik fan.
>>
>>92321397

I liked him in Remenders X-Force, I'll be damned if i can figure out his powers though... shits weird, even if you look up an explanation for it.
>>
I'm sorry, I haven't seen a single thing with him in it.
What does an external nervous system do exactly? I don't get how that's useful besides not dying if his body is destroyed.
>>
>>92321607
The same happened to Emma Frost's powerset.

In Morrison's New X-Men, Emma Frost lost her telepathy in diamond form. This also caused her to lose her ability to block psychic attacks.

She could only use her telepathy and block other psis in her normal form.

I don't know when that changed, but I think I blame Joss Whedon for the mix up. He wrote a scene where Emma used her telepathy in diamond form in "Cured."
>>
>>92321353
Thank you. I am probably the only german guy, who has a X-men with a french accent as favourite.
>>92321397
He was a hell of a fun guy in uncanny x-men.
>>
>>92321602
He's a mix of cyborg and mutant, plus human, from his mom. It's OTP but that's the point.
>>92321607
Eh, the powers are the easy part. 3 brains, a Saucer connected to him, telepathy-lite and the usual macho-man powers.
>>92321624
Well, he has 3 Brains, so he can operate better than a normal human. Plus, he has a connection to a slying saucer which is a mix of metal and brains, plus is an AI, EVA.
>>
>>92321721
And I'm probably the only greek guy who likes an arrogant french-british cyborg mutant instead of Wolverine.

PS: I'm not gonna pay the debnts. I'm wasting the cash on cheap traps.
>>
>>92321797
Take your money and buy so many cheap traps as you want, mate. I wont see a €uro of it and Merkel and Schäuble can suck my Frankfurt-Würstchen.
>>
>>92322239
Thanks bruv. I was lying about the traps though, I'm no fag. In reality, I'm even more pathetic. I waste them on Collectibles AKA Plastic Crack.
>>
>>92322387
>Collectibles
Wuz dat?
>>
>>92319829
Cucked by Betsy for lesbian sexy time in Humphries wish fulfillment.
>>
>>92322452
Statues, Hot Toys, Action Figures, Minimates, Customs which go for 700$+. I've dropped most of that because I woke up one day and realized I had spent thousands on plastic shit. I also cut my pull list in half that day. I still buy some HT Figs once in a while and collect a couple of books, but not as religiously.
>>
>>92321624
He doesn't feel pain. He only feels pain when Eva, his organic aircraft is attacked.

So long as Eva is okay, he can take just about any kind of damage and shrug it off.

His head cover has psychic proof ceramic plates. He can enter into a comatose state to perform needed surgery on himself.

At least when Morrison wrote him.
>>
File: EVA-Simone_Bianchi.jpg (85KB, 891x624px) Image search: [Google]
EVA-Simone_Bianchi.jpg
85KB, 891x624px
>>92322539
Forgot to post picture.

This is Eva.
>>
File: lobo1993series1.jpg (35KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
lobo1993series1.jpg
35KB, 400x618px
>>92322527
Well, atleast a hobby. Years ago, I spend all my money on tankards and thing, I could fill em with. At the end, I had like 50 tankards and 3 boxes of beer (20 bottles â 0,5L x 3) per month. Cant blame, my money was well spend.

Im dragging off: Did you read Uncanny X-men? Best Fantomex run so far. Dpool, Wolvi and Danto were awesome. Fantomax Max sucks
>>
>>92321262
HAH /co/ never disappoints me ,came here to say this.
>>
>>92322685
I assume you mean Uncanny X-Force. And yeah, I've read it at least once in its entirety. Honestly though, I also liked the Fraction Fantomex story with Frost.

But yeah, Fanto MAX was absolute trash.
>>
File: DeadWolvMex.jpg (171KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
DeadWolvMex.jpg
171KB, 1024x531px
>>92322733
Cheer up, lad.
>>
>>92322774
Whats your fav with Fantomex?
>>
>>92323048
Well, Remender's is a bette and more rounded character. Morrison's is more entertaining. It's between those two. I didn't care for Spurrier's.
>>
>>92323075
Fair enough.
>>
Fuck Uncanny X-Force was so good
>>
>>92323139
True. Best comic I read so far, right after Lobo#1 and I read a lot o junk. But thats only my opinion.
>>
>>92323139
dude foreal, the ones with esad ribic's art oh my fucking god, so beautiful and masterfully done. Anyone recommend some comics just based off those uncanny xmen stories?
>>
hes alright but god dammit dont we all miss gambit?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.