[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amanda Waller the biggest fuck up in DC or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1494433724939.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1494433724939.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Is Amanda Waller the biggest fuck up in DC or what?
>>
>>92307368
>Reflective heat vision
Every time
>>
I like how everyone on the team is someone from a movie
>>
>>92307454
Lights/lasers ARE affected by reflective surfaces.
What's your problem
>>
>>92307368
She is now.
Previously she wasn't fucking stupid enough to try and keep a goddamn Kryptonian under lock and key.
>>92307497
Not him, but heat vision isn't actually supposed to be a laser; it's just literal "heat beams".
That said, why the fuck not? The exact limitations of Kryptonian powers fluctuate wildly even in single issues.
>>
>>92307497

Not that anon, but since they're supposed to be heat beams I assume his issue is that he expects the mirror would be affected by the heat they're meant to give off.

Personally, I don't know the specific physics/nature of the heat vision and perhaps even less about mirrors, so I can't comment.
>>
>>92307368

Not really. She manages to benefit from her mistakes and sometimes manages to put the blame on someone else.
>>
>>92307540
>>92307547
I assume Kryptonians can vary their heat beams. Sometimes Clark uses a normal mirror to shave when writers forget the kryptonian mirror shard exists.
Also Clark's shaved with his heat vision for like forever.
>>
>>92307454
>not understanding the physics of reflection

every time
>>
>>92307465
what movie was Hack from?
>>
>>92308243

she was the black oc progressive character that died, but don't worry, just like mindboggler Hack will appear in the final arc as a tech-spirit and save the squad from the evil ruskies.

rob williams SS has been really mediocore, i hope he leaves soon and we get someone more competent.
>>
I wish we could get another DC/Marvel crossover and it'd be triggered by Maria Hill and Amanda Waller just fucking shit up so hard it'd create a singularity and kill Singularity and Donna Troy or something idk
I have a thing for confident stupid women though
>>
>>92307368
How's she going to handle Cy-Supes?
>>
>>92307368
If you get away with everything you do, then you're not a fuck-up
>>
>>92308692
Oh right, blame it on the writer and not the shitty editor that wants this garbage to be Synergy Squad and can't get a consistent artist on it for more than 2-3 issues.
>>
So has Amanda Waller caught the stupids from her movie version?
>>
>>92308888

oh i dislike khouri too, but do you have solid evidence that rob williams is just doing this for the paychecks and the editorials are the main people heading the story direction?
>>
>>92307368
In terms of screw up, she is Maria hill level. Nope I guess that's going to far. No one fucks up like Maria hill.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.