[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it meant to be ironically funny or what's the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Equal Sex.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Equal Sex.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Is it meant to be ironically funny or what's the point of this?
>>
>>92301502
To shit on James Bond

also because Tumblr was out for blood every time an issue was coming out, so this was likely done to remind them that they're not assholes and they're writing Dick in character and respectfully.
>>
>>92301502

So what comic is this?
>>
>>92301502
Jjddddddddddkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhddddddd
>>
Dick loves the ladies and is sensitive to their needs and wants. That's why he gets all the pussy /co/ and you don't get any.
>>
Isn't everyone just tired of this by now?

The comics that do this all read the same, the characters all act and react the same, the storylines in general terms gravitate towards the same elements.

Just mix it up a bit please.
>>
>>92301578
>Tumblr was out for blood every time an issue was coming out
Really? I mean I'd imagine that one issue where the blonde scream DICK as she orgasms probably did raise a few eyebrows, but every single?
>>
what a bunch of bullshit. face of swirls makes no goddamn sense and its only there to make this shitty joke
>>
>>92302379
to them, people saying Dick was attractive meant he was being raped every issue
>>
>>92302399
It actually makes sense, you're just trying to shit more off one page of a book you've never read
>>
>>92302522
So they speak truth.
>>
>>92302399
dumbass, they're spies which use a face-scrambling technology which makes their faces look like swirls
>>
>>92302379
A lot of Dickfags hated him not being Nightwing so they looked for any excuse to shit on Grayson
>>
>>92301502
>"girls" is sexist
That's a new one for me.
>>
>>92302379
Most of the people who shat on it didn't even read it, they just hated that he wasn't Nightwing
>>
>>92302372
>Isn't everyone just tired of this by now?
Tired of what, comedic relief in what was otherwise a very tense story arc?
>the characters all act and react the same
Except we clearly see that's not true and that the only who is making light of situation is Dick, which is kinda his thing.
>the storylines in general terms gravitate towards the same elements.
What elements are those? This was a spy-fi action comic about a highly trained circus brat trying to keep and eventually running circles around superspies.
>>
>>92302630
More about Bond girls than just girls in general
>>
>>92302630
Well you couldn't call a grown man boy, it would seem belittling and condescending.
>>
>>92302695
So a father can's say, "that's my boy!" about his adult son?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.