[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBRae was never intended in the carto-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Titanstowerplan.jpg (197KB, 599x584px) Image search: [Google]
Titanstowerplan.jpg
197KB, 599x584px
How did they get away with this!?
>>
>>92297104
>only one fucking bathroom
>right next to Raven's room
Everytime someone had to take a dump or a leak, Raven heard it all. The Titans, guests, complete strangers, she heard every tinkle and plop.

Who designed this shit tower?
>>
>>92297231
>Who designed this shit tower?
What do you expect from a group of teenagers?
>>
>>92297231
if the bathroom is below her room then you're not going to hear much
>>
File: cucked.jpg (41KB, 535x765px)
cucked.jpg
41KB, 535x765px
>>92297104
Now it's Ravian because of the DCU Animated Movies.
And Beastboy getting cucked because he's now gay for Kevin Smith.
>>
>>92297104
>Cyborg is right across from the SHOWERS
>>
I wonder if the Titans ever threw insane parties in Titans Tower, and then Batman or Superman or someone else had to tell them to cut that shit out.
>>
>>92297104
Not even kidding, I seriously think a shipper made this layout. I mean, you would expect Cyborg and BB's rooms to at least be on the same side since they're always doing stuff together, but instead the two main ships get the two top rooms on each (in the same order even).
>>
We finally get an interesting topic to discuss and nobody gives a shit. What the fuck, /co/?
>>
>>92299262
Who gives a fuck, I'd much rather debate the current continuity of the New Gods and ponder which universe BUG! takes place in
>>
>>92299327
Look man, just because you don't care about a thread doesn't mean you have to sage it like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.