[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 16

Here's the likely season 6 cast. What do you think?
>>
>likely
>No Noah, the only one who's pretty much confirmed
>all of these crack ships
What a crock of shit, but at least the artist knows how to draw on model so I'll give some credit where it's due.
>>
>>92297077
>still using that RR throwaway line as evidence
>>
>>92296810
If there isn't a Noah, I'm not interested
>>
File: max.png (140KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
140KB, 640x360px
>No Max
>>
>>92297176
K bye.

>>92297315
>wanting le evil back
>>
File: max2.png (135KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
max2.png
135KB, 640x360px
>>92297365

>not wanting le evil back
>>
>>92297365
>not wanting le evil back

Are you gay or something?
>>
>>92296810
That doesn't seem likely at all 2bh
>>
But isn't the original cast adults now? That kinda defeats the point of it really
>>
>>92296810
>9 Boys
>13 Girls

IIRC, none of the other seasons have been anywhere near this lopsided divided by the genders. It's always been an even split, or one more of one gender than the other. Some of these interactions would be fun to see, but it needs to be evened out.

And aren't Jaques and Josee too old for TDI? It's a reality competition for teens, and I thought they were in their 20's?
>>
>>92297496
It actually does 2bh
>>
File: RR_ages.png (30KB, 494x530px) Image search: [Google]
RR_ages.png
30KB, 494x530px
>>92297517
>>92297557

>Implying the fandom cares if 20 somethings compete in Total Drama
>>
>>92297832
>Owen and Noah 19

These two HAVE to come back
>>
>>92297874

They will (Owen has a better chance though)
>>
>>92297874
Noah won't because Emma but Owen will.
>>
Too many females, no?
>>
>>92296810
>No Noah
>No Cody
No thank you.

How much time has there been in series? It's been a year at least right?
>>
It's getting another season or just shitposting?
Any source?
Fresh TV or CN haven't anounce anything.
Enlight me anon.
I want Max and Cody
not that I relate to them
>>
>>92298238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVluv4dVcGo

^ The announcement
>>
>>92298238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVluv4dVcGo
bruh
>>
>>92296810
>No Owen
D R O P P E D
>>
>>92298333
>wanting Owen back
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>no Beardo
lmao, it's like he doesn't know what the fans truly want.
>>
>>92298308
I found it just before I refreshed the board. My bad.
Thanks tho.
>>
>>92298238

Cody I can understand, but relating to Max?
>>
>>92298410
Just Cody. Boy he needs to get a pussy in the new season. If he even appears.
>>
>>92298452
He already got pussy several times in TDWT, do you think Sierra knows what "no" means?
>>
>>92298482
Sierra doesn't counts for me.
Fuck me, right?
>>
This isn't official. It's fan art.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Total-Drama-Season-6-My-cast-680013629

It's what this user wants the cast to be.
>>
>>92298785
No shit, the filename and the watermark gave it away.
>>
>>92298785
We ain't that dumb anon
>>
This is still a thing? I haven't watched since action, but I thought it was over 2 years ago
>>
>>92298962
You have so much shit to watch if you're interested
avoid all stars at all cost
>>
>>92298962
It still is, it will always be a thing, and it'll outlive us all.
>>
Can you wait until 2019 when the season actually airs to circlejerk over your geometric shape waifus?
>>
The creator stated that he wanted 10 seasons.
Ridonculous Race it's more like an spin-off so it doesn't counts.
>>
>>92299153
Sorry for talking about cartoons on /co/, I'll make sure that never happens again.
>>
>>92299153
Fuck off
>>
>>92299036
>>92299044
It is on netflix so I might watch some of it. What's so bad about all stars?
>>
>>92299413

Mike and Zoey
>>
>>92299413
It's actually not that bad.
It just shits the bed really hard on the second half of the season, but even then it's bland and predictable at its worst.
>>
>>92299153
No?
>>
>>92299413
The writing.
They used all fan favorite characters for fan service but it failed.
Mike, Zoey, they screwed up the relation between Gwen and Courtney. Even if you don't give a shit it get's really annoying.
Dawn didn't appeared
>>
How is Zoey an indie chick?
>>
>>92296810
A lot of these are actually pretty likely so I have to give props to the artist. Rich girl and Ice Dancers are good choices.

Though does this mean that the man show will no longer be teen exclusive?

Plus you need to leave space for at least 5 new people

>>92297315
Only if he doesnt last long

>>92299735
Because the show says she is so she wouldnt be the dullest person in the series
>>
I want Lorenzo to return.

because he looks like me
>>
>>92296810
>Scott/Amy
Nani?
>>
>>92300573
Amy's a bossy bitch and Scott likes bossy bitches as we saw with Courtney.
>>
>>92297832

>Noah 19

So he's probably a highschool dropout since he spends so much time in realities.

For a smart guy he sure knew how to fuck up his future once he stops getting TV contracts.
>>
>>92296810

I don't think the season will be All Stars 2 Electric Boogaloo. Some faces will return but I don't think too many. I just hope the new cast is not boring as fuck and more like the RR cast.
>>
>>92302097
>Implying he didn't graduate at 16 or something
>>
>>92302318
Who do you think will return from All Stars?
>>
File: IMG_3732.jpg (22KB, 434x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
22KB, 434x512px
I feel that I'm the only one who liked her concept.
https://youtu.be/3BWIuFJ-kTs
>>
>>92302318
The RR was way too interesting, too bad some of them have less airtime than others.
>>
>>92302097
Most people graduate at 18, so if he is smart enough to skip a year then he would have been entering his senior year after the summer of TDI/TDA. That means he could have graduated, then become Chris' assistant during the summer and line up pretty perfectly with the timeline.
>>
>>92302588
blaineley is a fun character
>>
>>92302456
The ones who flew away in the balloons will probably be the ones coming back.
>>
File: commission_03_color.png (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
commission_03_color.png
1MB, 3300x2550px
>>92298452
110% Agreed!! Its been waay to long for Cody to get those Goth panties!!
>>
>>92297077
I only see two crack ships, which isn't a small number, but still.
>>
>>92304053
Which are?
>>
>>92304032
and those tights
>>
>>92304160
Amy/Scott
Brick/Dawn
>>
File: 112342352543.png (164KB, 475x253px) Image search: [Google]
112342352543.png
164KB, 475x253px
>>92304032
About that...
>>
>>92304218
It doesn't matter, teenies still ignore that it happened and continue with their DuncanxGwen retarded fanfics.

Cody deserves too and it needs to be CUTE love, not an ugly one
>>
>>92304181
>Amy/Scott
>crack ship
>>
>>92304333
Forgive my ignorance but I'm operating on the assumption that a crack ship is a ship where there has been no canon interaction or romantic relationship between two characters. I don't think how realistic the ship would be factors into the definition.
>>
>>92304218
Oh that scene. That was just a quick kiss on the cheek, and nothing more.
>>
>>92304448
Do you think it's realistic?
>>
>>92304606
Yeah, I do. But I'm hoping it never happens.
Everyone knows the patrician crack is Scott/Dawn.
>>
>>92304641
The only relation between Scott and Dawn was in that snow fort scene when he had some kind of mercy with an animal. Everyone lost their shit.

Ezequiel and Dawn ship when
>>
>>92304794
When they UNJUST him, so probably never.
>>
I hope we get a full season again
>>
>>92304641
Why do you think it's realistic?

Plus doesn't Dawn and Scott hate each other?
>>
>>92305121
Just for clarity, I said I think a ship between Scott and Amy is realistic, but it's still a crack ship by definition.

I don't think a Scott/Dawn ship is realistic but I'm gunning for it anyway. Them having opposite morals and personalities make a great contrast for a fiery relationship.
>>
>>92296810
>pig disgusting samey
Gross
>>
>>92296810
>Crimson

Time to fap.
>>
So is it BB format or not
>>
>>92305451
Whats the point of bb its boring and the contestants are all losers.
>>
>>92305451
There's been no info about the season theme yet, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that there is a 0% chance they're making the sixth season Big Brother themed. After the first 5 were all Survivor.
BB format only has a realistic shot as a TD spin-off.
>>
>>92305121
Not him but Scott isn't exactly the same person he was back in ROTI thanks to AS. Though it's still pretty unlikely since Dawn isn't a bossy bitch like Courtney or Amy.
>>
>>92305521
That's too bad. I was looking forward to Devinposting making it's /co/ debut.
>>
>>92305637
If DJ comes back in this season, there probably will still be a fair amount of Devinposting.
>>
>>92296810
>Those emo guys
>>
I get that kids like fart jokes but fart jokes are bad
>>
>>92305170
Why do you think Scott and Amy is realistic?
>>
>>92306281
She's bossy and assertive, which seems to be Scott's self-admitted type. She's also villainous but he may not actually like that, seeing as he was really upset when Courtney betrayed him in All Stars.
>>
I think they should not reuse characters this much.
>>
>>92306281
Cause's she's a bossy bitch.

>>92306341
Scott only got mad at her when he thought she cheated on him and drew a rat tail on his drawing. Even after her elimination and episode after, he was shown to miss her so her being a bitch wasn't really the problem.
>>
>>92306401
They failed that when they had the same cast 3 times in a row
>>
>>92306341
Would she be attracted to Scott?
>>
>>92296810
>likely
What makes you say that?
>>
>>92306734
I don't pretend to know a lot about her (I did not watch PI enthusiastically) but I would guess: no. She would most likely just be using him as an easy pawn. The attraction would be one-sided on Scott's part.
>>
>>92306771
Probably though he is hot. Then again I wonder how ROTI Scott would react.
>>
>>92306851
Seeing as how ROTI Scott was actually clever + passed up the chance to flirt with both Dawn and Zoey, and basically told them to fuck off, I think ROTI Scott would have seen through Amy and tried to use her in turn. ROTI Scott did not care about romance at all, he was solely focused on winning which I loved.
>>
>>92306896
This. I miss the old Scott. What the fuck happened to him? He was not as retarded and goofy as TDAS Scott. He actually wanted to win.
>>
>>92306953
TDAS needed comic relief but forgot that ROTI Scott could pull off funny + devious.
Also they needed more romantic plot to fill time and Courtney/Scott was the only couple left (Mike was preoccupied with the Mal plot).
>>
>>92307000
It was such a waste because they didn't have to make him a total retard for it. ROTI Scott could be funny but he was still devious and cunning. AS Scott was like the shell of his former self getting beat up every episode and the 10th episode where Courtney had to carry him was just embarassing. It's like he wasn't even a villain anymore. Just a joke. Scourtney ruined him imo.
>>
>>92307082
I think it was a combination of Scourtney and just the direction AS took. They didn't want anyone upstaging Mal (the main antagonist) so they had to nerf all the other villains. And yeah, I noticed Scott's de-evolution right at the episode where his Courtney flirting started. It was unfortunate.
Scott still ended up being my favorite part of AS though, but it's still my 2nd least-liked season.
>>
>>92298094
Feamles are never too.
>>
>>92307136
>I think it was a combination of Scourtney and just the direction AS took. They didn't want anyone upstaging Mal (the main antagonist) so they had to nerf all the other villains
Pretty fucking much. Mal was trash but since he was the main antagonist the other villains had to take a nose dive in villainy like Alejandro and especially Scott. At least Alejandro was able to go toe to toe with him despite getting nerfed. Scott was basically a different character. Now imagine how ROTI Scott would have dealt with the Mal thing.

>Scott still ended up being my favorite part of AS though, but it's still my 2nd least-liked season.
I still found AS Scott funny and one of the entertaining things about AS as well but I wish they didn't have to change everything else about him just like that. Keep him in character at least. I do hope if he comes back next season, that they are able to at least bring back some of ROTI Scott.
>>
>>92307219
My monkey paw senses are telling me if Scott does come back, his screentime is going to 99% be dedicated to some shitty romance drama like the OP image. But maybe Fresh will surprise and reset characters to their Pre-AS selves.
>>
>>92307219
The fact that he managed to get rid of people and was clever enough to make fake chris statues season prior show that scott was atleast competent..

But no lets dumb down scott to make twig boy look good ffs.
>>
>>92307305
It probably fucking will and I'd hate how they'd make him the new Duncan being part of romance drama with Courtney, the old Duncan and whoever else jump into this clusterfuck. Just bring back the old Scott who didn't give a shit about this romance garbage and would rather glue crazy people's faces on the floor instead. Just bring back the cunning Scott while keeping his humor.

>>92307322
This. Like ROTI Scott wasn't super smart but he was competent. The fake Chris statues plan was pretty fucking genius as it throws people off so he could alone go for the real one. I want that Scott back.

But nope. Le Fang, romance and funny jokes is his character now with Zoke taking everything.
>>
>>92307305
I'd like to think Fresh would retcon All-Stars entirely.
>>
>>92307382
That's why I hope Courtney and Duncan don't return as Scott would return and be part of that trash. It's pretty obvious with how both boys still have interest in Courtney.
>>
>>92307382
>But nope. Le Fang, romance and funny jokes is his character now
This is what pissed me off the most in AS. With all the character fuck-ups that season had, dumbing Scott down and distracting him with a questionable romance subplot was infuriating. I'm really praying for his original personality back if he ever returns.

>>92307400
Let's hope together, friend.

>>92307420
I'm worried when they say some S1 "favorites" are returning. That almost always means Duncan, and recently they can't seem to separate him from Courtney's character.
>>
>>92307514
>This is what pissed me off the most in AS. With all the character fuck-ups that season had, dumbing Scott down and distracting him with a questionable romance subplot was infuriating. I'm really praying for his original personality back if he ever returns.
Same but with his fear of Fang still in his character, I can expect that shark to make his return if Scott does. I just hope Scott BTFO of him once and for all and be done with it. Hell maybe he might even win this time. He's gotten 4th his first season and 3rd his second season. If the trend continues he would be in the finale next season but I'd just be more than happy if he gets his original edge back.
>>
>>92307514
>I'm worried when they say some S1 "favorites" are returning. That almost always means Duncan, and recently they can't seem to separate him from Courtney's character.
I'd like to think it means people who ONLY had S1 as their appearances like Eva, Katie and Sadie but who am I kidding? It's probably Duncan, Courtney, Owen etc. If those two return, then they'll definitely rope Scott into that romance garbage as well in place of Gwen to start a new love triangle. This is the last thing I'd want for Scott tbqh. I'd rather he not return if that was the case.
>>
File: Kasmitty.png (3MB, 1232x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Kasmitty.png
3MB, 1232x1700px
Kasmitty.
Fresh out of the drawthreads.
Enjoy.
>>
>>92307514
Why did they only said "some S1 favorites" will be returning? Why not mention the other two casts as well?
>>
File: end of the line screenhog.png (68KB, 447x173px) Image search: [Google]
end of the line screenhog.png
68KB, 447x173px
>>92307599
I didn't mind Fang in moderation. Being a recurring obstacle across 2 seasons did get old though. What I'm actually hoping is that with the old island sunk (getting rid of all the mutated flora and fauna in one convenient swoop) the new island will have an excuse to be Fang-free. Scott would still get hurt but from other things.

>>92307622
I get the mindset. When Noah my favorite TD character was announced for RR, I was really worried they'd ruin him somehow. I'd been hoping for him to return but at the same time I thought it'd be better that he didn't in case Fresh fucked shit up again. Fortunately the Nemma stuff was TOO bad, but I just feel like a major potential bullet was dodged. I can see the same scenario with a 3rd Scott appearance.

>>92307692
In the announcement video.
https://youtu.be/IVluv4dVcGo?t=1m49s

Also wew captcha
>>
>>92307692
>>92307760
Oh whoops, I misread you. I don't know why they only said S1, as opposed to favorites in general. Either they don't think people care about non-S1 characters or they're only bringing back S1 characters as legacy contestants along with new characters possibly.
>>
>>92307760
*wasn't TOO bad
I can't do anything right tonight.
>>
>>92296810
>No Izzy

>No Owen

nah
>>
>>92307794
Well Potenza already deconfirmed Fans vs Faves so I'd think no new characters?
>>
>>92307866
I wouldn't even be mad if there were no new characters. I actually like most of the already existing characters. Plus I feel like at some point, they're going to run out of archetypes/stereotypes/good parodies to turn into characters.
>>
>>92307760
>I didn't mind Fang in moderation. Being a recurring obstacle across 2 seasons did get old though. What I'm actually hoping is that with the old island sunk (getting rid of all the mutated flora and fauna in one convenient swoop) the new island will have an excuse to be Fang-free. Scott would still get hurt but from other things.

I highly doubt Wawanakwa being sunk would mean Fang is gone. When there's a Scott, there's a Fang. I bet Chris would bring him back just to fuck with Scott.

>I get the mindset. When Noah my favorite TD character was announced for RR, I was really worried they'd ruin him somehow. I'd been hoping for him to return but at the same time I thought it'd be better that he didn't in case Fresh fucked shit up again. Fortunately the Nemma stuff was TOO bad, but I just feel like a major potential bullet was dodged. I can see the same scenario with a 3rd Scott appearance.
Yeah I liked Noah too but 2bh the Nemma thing was kinda lame really and it just made me care less for Noah. Just shows romance ruins characters. But yeah a 3rd Scott appearance would likely be accompanied by all his previous baggage which would be Fang and Courtney, which means Duncan would have to come back as well.
>>
>>92307887
They usually end up shitting on the old characters though so it wouldn't really matter as much though I agree there's only so many stereotypes they could use before they'll have to keep rehashing some old ones again.
>>
>>92307651
Why Kitty is so tall?
>>
>>92307895
>Just shows romance ruins characters
A lot of people will disagree but I really do believe this too. I don't think a single TD character has "improved" from having gone through a romance plot. I even noticed how much better Geoff seemed to come across in RR without Bridgette around him. I didn't like the Nemma stuff desu. I want Noah to find romantic fulfillment, but maybe just offscreen so he can focus on the actual challenge-related banter/plot.
>>
>>92307948
Yeah I wondered why Geoff seemed pretty enjoyable in RR. No Bridgette and putting his bro before his hoe. Reasons why I like Lightning and Jo because they're not infected by that shit....yet.
>>
>>92307973
Won't be surprised if they don't just have Jo and Lightning hook up already. The tension between them has been thick for two whole seasons.
>>
>>92307973
Yeah other than Mike and Zoey, the ROTI cast were all free of romance drama. The Sam and Dakota thing came across more as straight comedy rather than any real kind of romance. One of the aspects of that season that I now appreciate.
>>
>>92307991
I'd hope not but this is Fresh so it wouldn't surprise me either.

>>92308014
Yeah pretty much. Maybe because of the smaller cast and episode count but the ROTI cast didn't really have the romance thing unless you count the Mike/Zoey/Anne Maria love triangle drama. I appreciate that aspect myself now seeing what it did to Scott. Though I kinda wonder how people who got fucked over by ROTI Scott like B and Dawn would react to TDAS Scott and vice versa.
>>
>>92308049
AS Scott basically gave up any attempt at being an actual villain, so they probably wouldn't have interacted with him much. If Mike and Zoey didn't even carry their bad blood with him from ROTI to AS, then I seriously doubt characters like B and Dawn would.
>>
>>92308091
Yeah seeing how Mike and Zoey hardly interacted with Scott with the latter even being worried about him when they used him as a motor for their raft with Fang as the starter, I doubt B and Dawn would care much for him or might not even bring up what he did.....maybe. Since he did pretty much did more damage to them than Zoey and kinda Mike. The only reason the latter didn't say much because of dealing with Mal.
>>
>>92308155
Maybe the ROTI cast Scott screwed over wouldn't really care since Scott did actually get quite a big karma backlash when he finally got eliminated that season.
>>
>>92308199
Plus they laughed at him when he was in that trauma chair which was pretty messed up even if he was a cunt.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-12-01h13m51s840.png (211KB, 706x477px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-12-01h13m51s840.png
211KB, 706x477px
>>
>>92308225
Exactly. He was just playing the game and trying to win. The shit he pulled really didn't seem worthy of getting FANGED and temporarily paralyzed.
>>
File: NoCo.png (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NoCo.png
39KB, 960x540px
>>92308255
>Not Noco
>tfw the ship will never happen because of the asian law student and the purple haired amazoness
>>
>>92299153
>geometric shape waifus?
fuck off back to your SU shit, fagalag
>>
>>92308255

>Filename

Impressive

>>92308724

Everybody in the fandom has a stupid-ass OTP that will never become canon
>>
>>92296810
>Here's the likely season 6 cast.
>The cast that, according to Twitter, hasn't even been finalized
Will you keel over and pls die?
>>
>>92304032
I really like art that has the characters in more fluid poses that doesn't compromise the design/artstyle. More like this?
>>
>>92309672
>no Harold
the cast is auto shit

no Harold = no watch

still pissed that he got booted off of TDA
>>
>>92296810
Some the season goes something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
Why were Lightning and Scott the only Rats that merged?
>>
>>92310119
Cause the Rats got destroyed pre merge,
>>
This will happen next season.
>>
>>92296810
If this is the S6 cast then this is what will happen.
>Courtney, Scott, and Duncan come back
>Duncan and Scott fight over Courtney
>Amy and Scott begin to notice each other
>Amy is a lot bossier than Courtney which turns Scott on
>Duncan was able to win Courtney back because Scott let his guard down juggling two bossy ladies
>Scott accepts this and starts banging Amy
>everything is alright now
>Taylor and Amy start fighting about valley girl shit
>Taylor goes full ratchet and fucks Scott to ruin Amy
>Amy finds out and rips her weave off while breaking up with Scott
>Scott is pretty much done with romance at this point
>starts seeing Fang and becomes ROTI Scott again
>send all the bitches home to win the season
>>
>>92310897
Who would win?
Peak ROTI Scott (think Grand Chef Auto Scott) vs. TDI Duncan?

Scott has master trap-making abilities , a knife, and a total disregard for people's well-being. Duncan still has a genuine juvie delinquency, pseudo-juvie/prison survival skills, and a knife.
>>
File: DuncanKissChef.png (381KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DuncanKissChef.png
381KB, 640x480px
>>92312504
I miss TDI Duncan so much.
>>
>>92312621
What a madman.
>>
I wanna suck Brigid's toes
>>
>>92312504
It's hard to say. The two seem evenly matched. I'd probably say ROTI Scott has the edge on deviousness to do anything to win while TDI Duncan would be slightly stronger.
>>
>>92312504
It's like comparing Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>92312504
Scott had a shark tooth while Duncan had the knife.
>>
>>92313647
Am I to assume you mean Duncan is Goku then?

>>92313676
Oh you're right. I can't believe I forgot that. It was pretty pertinent to the Fang plot too.
>>
>>92313704
>Am I to assume you mean Duncan is Goku then?
Well he is shoved into our face all the time and Scott did become a joke like Vegeta so.....
>>
>>92313704
>Oh you're right. I can't believe I forgot that. It was pretty pertinent to the Fang plot too.
I wonder who'd win in a weapons fight with Scott's shark tooth and Duncan's knife.
>>
>>92313856
Didn't they both basically become a joke? You're right though, in this scenario, Duncan being pushed constantly at the expense of others is just like Goku's situation.

>>92313872
Based on weapon durability alone, I think the shark tooth has the advantage. Duncan has had his knife for much longer though, so he might be more skilled when it comes to the actual fight.
>>
>>92313928
>Didn't they both basically become a joke? You're right though, in this scenario, Duncan being pushed constantly at the expense of others is just like Goku's situation.
They did become a joke but Duncan is atleast still somewhat competent despite them making him a total softie. Scott is hardly a villain anymore and he was the main villain of ROTI. His title was literally the DEVIOUS one.

>Based on weapon durability alone, I think the shark tooth has the advantage. Duncan has had his knife for much longer though, so he might be more skilled when it comes to the actual fight.
Yeah the shark tooth would give Scott the edge with it being the better weapon but Duncan is more experienced with his knife so that could possibly give him the win. It's kind of the scenario of a expert with a stone beating a novice with a sword. Though depends on how good Scott would be with sharp weapons. He whittles and carves shit as good as Duncan.
>>
>>92302097
>implying most of the contestants made it through HS
Yeah. I kind of doubt that.
>>
Would Lightning x Taylor work out?
>>
>>92314976
I sort of thought about this when I noticed how little romance there was in ROTI compared to other seasons. I thought it would have been so easy for Fresh to try a Lightning/Dakota thing, but I'm glad they stuck to him just being in love with himself and winning.
Unless Lightning undergoes a personality slide like what happened to a lot of other AS characters, then I don't see a romantic relationship with anyone working out.
>>
>>92315238
Yeah Lightning would need to have to tone it done with his ego and love of himself to get involved with anyone really. I wonder how Taylor would have reacted to ROTI Scott.
>>
>>92315487
AS Scott and Taylor could have been a viable pair I think.
ROTI Scott would have probably taken advantage of her being so spoiled and unwilling to get dirty to get her voted off. Like how he convinced his team to vote off Dakota because she only cared about fame. And given how few potential allies Taylor would have had in ROTI (maybe Anne Maria but that's a stretch) she probably wouldn't be able to defend herself from elimination.
>>
>>92315699
>AS Scott and Taylor could have been a viable pair I think.
You think so? Wouldn't she be disgusted by him?

>ROTI Scott would have probably taken advantage of her being so spoiled and unwilling to get dirty to get her voted off. Like how he convinced his team to vote off Dakota because she only cared about fame. And given how few potential allies Taylor would have had in ROTI (maybe Anne Maria but that's a stretch) she probably wouldn't be able to defend herself from elimination.
It's actually funny because I see it going down like this too. Man now I miss ROTI Scott more than ever. Wonder how Taylor would have done on ROTI since she's the same age as that cast.
>>
>>92315852
My reasoning is that with Taylor being so bossy, rich and spoiled, being forced to be around someone who is dirty, devious (but with a submissive side) and grew up poor would cause clashing personalities to attract.
She'd find him disgusting just like Courtney did, but the eventual fighting that would happen between them due to how different they are would ultimately bring them closer. Almost like Heather and Alejandro (though their case was mostly the fighting and not personality differences).

And Taylor would have been an easy out in ROTI. Most of the challenges were very physical and involved getting dirty/dealing with mutated wildlife. Her being hot wouldn't have helped either since none of the other boys were interested in romance that season (Sam probably would have had a crush on her but he wasn't much help to Dakota, so him being an ally probably wouldn't have helped her much).
>>
>>92316076
>My reasoning is that with Taylor being so bossy, rich and spoiled, being forced to be around someone who is dirty, devious (but with a submissive side) and grew up poor would cause clashing personalities to attract.
>She'd find him disgusting just like Courtney did, but the eventual fighting that would happen between them due to how different they are would ultimately bring them closer. Almost like Heather and Alejandro (though their case was mostly the fighting and not personality differences)
Yeah that would probably be the case. She'd probably use him as a servant. Though the whole rich and poor dynamic would be interesting.

>And Taylor would have been an easy out in ROTI. Most of the challenges were very physical and involved getting dirty/dealing with mutated wildlife. Her being hot wouldn't have helped either since none of the other boys were interested in romance that season (Sam probably would have had a crush on her but he wasn't much help to Dakota, so him being an ally probably wouldn't have helped her much).
Yeah I could definitely see her being an early boot if not the first boot. She'd be on the Mutant Maggots to even the teams out but her bossy behavior and bitchy attitude would clash with Anne Maria and Jo while being a bitch would just anger the other teammates so if they lost they'd have voted her out.

But with Scott actively sabotaging his team that season, Taylor probably would have been safe for a couple episodes or so.
>>
>>92316244
No matter what, I think Staci still would have been the first person voted off. Taylor would probably be an early/middle elimination, depending on how far Scott could stretch his team's self-sabotage.
>>
>>92316339
Yeah Staci would have been the first boot either way. Taylor would probably stick around for a couple more episodes since episode 4 is a team switch so no elimination.
>>
Everyone love Scott, don't they?
>>
>>92308255
Wait. I don't remember Noah and Dave being in the same place. Is that an edit?
>>
Who's your favorite villain?
Mine has to be Scott in season 4 where he purposely lost to eliminate people on his team. Too bad he got lame in later seasons
>>
>>92318844
He's only had one followup season. Let's hope if he returns next season he's back to his old self,
>>
>>92318844
>Who's your favorite villain?
Chris.
>>
>>92318524
Leaked screencap of the new season.

>>92318844
ROTI Scott, then TDI Heather.
>>
File: Bueno_Excellente_003.jpg (302KB, 901x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno_Excellente_003.jpg
302KB, 901x631px
>>92296810

SameyxKitty is a S-Tier idea, It won't happen but a man can dream.
>>
>>92317138
he's best boy
>>
>>92302958
I liked when she farted.
>>
>>92306068
You're bad.
>>
I haven't watched this show in years and I stopped because it was in clear decline and I didn't want to see the show I originally like crumble before me. Why are you still watching this show? Don't you have any self respect?
>>
>>92308724
>BB
Why does everyone want these two to fuck?
>>
What if all of the contestants were put into one super-show?
>>
>>92320106
Because Ridonculous Race was an improvement so people are hopeful
>>
>>92320106
Everyone seems to agree that it's become a guilty pleasure only. For me though, the decline has almost reached the point where it's not fun to watch anymore (I was ready to stop because Season 5A/5B was so bad) but the latest spin-off season convinced me to keep going.

>>92320182
There'd be no time for character development unless you make it a continuous, multi-season show. RR kind of suffered from the too-many-characters problem. A lot of them were eliminated with minimal screentime and dialogue.
>>
>>92320256
I second this
>>
>>92318844
overall I'd say TDI Heather, but honestly she overstayed her welcome(I would have had her get eliminated in No Pain No Game instead of Eva), similarly she really should have been left out of Action where she served no real purpose

>>92320182
if that were to happen I'd twist things around and have most of the characters who have already gotten a ton of focus be the ones to be Early Elimination Fodder
>>
File: 1491183564920.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491183564920.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>92296810
>Trent/Gwen
>soldier dude with the blondie cutie
>>
Where is the Lightning love? Sha bam.
>>
>>92320968
He's good, but his schtick gets old. I think him getting cut early in AS was a smart decision His white hair design looked really good too.
>>
>>92296810
"Fucking let it die already" have been my thoughts since the end of season three.
>>
>>92321046
I get what you mean. Hopefully he comes back and they do something new with him. I love Lightning but I'd like to see him be taken in a new direction. That doesn't mean have him hook up with another character.
>>
>>92320182
The first few episodes would be a mess.
>>
>Total Guilty Pleasure is back
well that's neet.
>>
If Dawn returns what do you think they'll do with her?
>>
>>92321289
I fully expect any underutilized character coming back to be flanderized and/or wasted somehow. Maybe in a similar vein with the Noah/Emma situation in RR.
>>
>>92321289
Ruin her.
>>
>>92321289
They'll give her a love interest because that's how you develop on this show now.
>>
>>92321377
>Noah/Emma situation in RR.
>flanderized and/or wasted
>>
>>92321438
You heard me bitch.
>>
>>92321438
It was though
>>
HD rips of the show when?
>>
>>92321561
Next year
>>
>>92321561
It seems CN took off all the seasons from American iTunes too. That's a little troubling.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.