[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Doom so hung up on Susan? How can someone as smart as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

Why is Doom so hung up on Susan? How can someone as smart as him not realize Love is only a chemical reaction in the brain?
>>
>>92290712
The real question is why is he so hung up on Reed. How can someone as smart as him not realize jealousy is only a chemical reaction in the brain?
>>
>>92290712
It's because Susan is another thing that Reed got that he didn't. A mother's love, a family, friends, people who genuinely like him... The list goes on.
>>
>>92290842
>>92290712
It's not so much he wants it at this point so much as he feels that he deserves it.
>>
File: Doom2.png (1MB, 728x555px) Image search: [Google]
Doom2.png
1MB, 728x555px
>>92290712
>Buying the Susan meme
>Buying the "chemical reactions aren't special" meme

Jeez anon, how can you be so autistic? 'Sides, Doom only has eyes for Morgana and Wanda. Plus Frost & Lady!Loki for sex slave purposes. He's a man of taste. Why go for the unremarkable Sue?
>>
>>92290712
because she was his """"""wife""""""""" for 8 years back when he was god
>>
>>92290842
>>92290965

Nailed it. Doom is all about getting what he thinks he deserves, even it is hypocritical to his actions and statements. Conquering things isn't even an act of "I would save them" mentality, it's that he believes that he of all beings deserves it.
>>
>>92290973
Wouldn't you feel bad if the school bicycle would fuck everyone, except for you? That's all it is at the core of the issue. Susan's more than happy to have anyone's dick in her ass, but not Doom's, and when you're as self-conscious as Doom is, that hurts.

"Doom is full of himself!" you shout back, but then you remember... The only one saying good things about Doom, is Doom himself, because no one else will.
>>
>>92291079
she took his dick in SW tho
>>
>>92291079
To be fair, Reed can fuck better than any person alive, in the universe, so... Doom being hung up on Sue is not really noteworthy, and is just a case of "that blasted REEEE-chards has a wife". Doom x Morgana is the superior ship, but Doom x Wanda is acceptable. Frost as his sex slave is the side-ship.
>>
He's not a hypocrite, and doesn't trust the chemicals in his brain to tell him they are chemicals.

Now, will you fuck the Invisible Waifu, or will you perish like a Richards?
>>
>>92290712
From the thumbnail in the catalog I thought Doom's right arm was a giant metal ass.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (36KB, 386x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
36KB, 386x279px
>>92290712
>How can someone as smart as him not realize Love is only a chemical reaction in the brain?
Does that make it any less meaningful? Are human virtues and morals invalidated because they are all the result of chemical reactions and genetic programming? Do things only have meaning if granted to them by a higher force?

Just because it can explained logically and does not have divine origins does not make love less precious, or ingeniuity less laudable, or Bravery in the face of danger less laudable. If anything, love is actually given more meaning than it would be if it came from a God, because it is a trait Mankind had earned through sacrifice and neccessity, rather than just the whim of a deity.
>>
>>92290712
>Love is only a chemical reaction in the brain?

So is every other part of what makes a person human. Boiling everything down to the base mechanics might make you feel smart, but breaking something apart doesn't make what it was (or used to be) any less amazing.
>>
>>92290712
Everything is chemicals, you pseudo-intellectual. What is that supposed to devalue love in comparison to? Is this supposed to mean love is not important? In comparison to what, considering the concept of "importance" is also implemented with chemicals in the brain.

You're coming at this from a completely inconsistent reference frame.
>>
>>92290793
No, the real question is why is he so hung up on Latveria. How can someone as smart as him not realize a country is only a chemical reaction in the brain?
>>
>>92290712
A smart man realises love is inly a chemical reaction in the brain.
A wise one realises that doesn't make it any less great.
>>
>>92291108
That was a Sue Storm he invented with god power, it doesn't count.
>>
>>92290965
Morgan Le Fay truly loved him. Enough to bear his child
>>
File: 1493415689723.jpg (41KB, 803x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493415689723.jpg
41KB, 803x640px
>>92290712
Why didn't Doom clone Sue?
>>
Is this a meme? I'm not big into Marvel, all I know about Doom and Sue is that he delivered her baby to mock Reed who couldn't.

Are there any runs that feature this? I wouldn't mind Doom chasing Sue, sounds like a fan read.
>>
>>92291836
...so does this mean that doom was all up in Sue's Vagina? Because i'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>92291865
There's this thing called professionalism.
>>
>>92291827
Because that's a cheap cop out and not the same thing. The point was to get her through his own power, not a pale imitation of her from some laboratory.
>>
>>92291827
She still wouldn't bang him.
>>
File: Fuckhands!.jpg (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckhands!.jpg
75KB, 400x400px
>>92291182
>>
>>92291749
No, I'm pretty sure that was a mindwiped Sue.
>>
>>92291836
Back in the Lee/Kirby days, pretty much every FF Villain took Sue captive and did the usual old timey "Flirt with the female captive" song and dance.

Usually with Sue trying to get them to explain why they're evil or whatever. Or seduce them in an attempt to rescue the others. Kind of old timey.
>>
>>92291879
That just means that he was professionally up in Sue's Vagina, and is too classy to brag about it.
>>
>>92292013
Doom is a classy villain, but bragging is one thing he consistently does, pretty much in every appearance he's ever made.
>>
>>92290712
From the thumb nail I thought he had a giant cock and balls for an arm
>>
Is Susan the biggest slut in the marvel? Shit.
>>
>>92291995
Is it bad that I really love such old timey stuff? Not because they're old timey, I just find such stuff fun. I miss them.
>>
>>92291260

this guy gets it

Understanding how our emotions operate doesn't make me love people any less.
>>
>>92292127
She's had fewer sexual partners then literally every single X-Men in existence.
She's done some flirting canonically largely because as one of TWO women in the original Marvel U there were no other suoerheroines to flirt with.
She's come close with Namor, but ultimately Namor's possessiveness (not to mention how pathetically desperate he is about it; desperation is the ultimate turn off for women) and his arrogance turn her off to the whole thing.

/co/ likes to post that one scene with T'Challa except that scene takes place in the past when literally EVERY PERSON THAT MET HER flirted with her. Sue Storm was formerly the one girl in a clubhouse full of nerds basically; everyone hit on her because she was there and she brushed everyone off because they were too thirsty about it and it's a huge turn off.
She finally got married to Reed after there were some more superheroines in the MU that weren't her.

Ultimate Sue IS a slut however.
>>
>>92292364
>(not to mention how pathetically desperate he is about it; desperation is the ultimate turn off for women)

WTF is Namor's problem anyway?
He's had numerous women and can get seemingly any of them that he wants at any time and he's had like three gorgeous water chicks tripping over themselves to swallow his cock, but the MINUTE he sees Susan he's all over her and all but begs her to fuck him.

He's like this hyper-successful former high school jock that can't ever get over this one girl that spurned him back in school and he turns into a blubbering mess when she's around.
>>
File: 1494530259415.jpg (8KB, 82x157px) Image search: [Google]
1494530259415.jpg
8KB, 82x157px
>>92290712

I want to fuck Doom's biceps
>>
File: 1302712270110.jpg (34KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1302712270110.jpg
34KB, 285x298px
What I don't understand is how heroes are so thirty for one another when there is billions of people that live on the planet? Everyone has the hots for Susan or Kitty, but there are hotter women elsewhere on the planet. Writers at like they are the only women on the planet-let alone the universe.

Just as in real life, I am sure that many of you have encounter hotter women than those of Hollywood, at some point in your life.
>>
>>92292596
I think it's at least partially because the only people many of them ever have time to meet (especially since none of them develop personal lives with their solos getting interrupted and canceled constantly) are other superheroes.

As for the X-Men, it's part of the soap opera thing they do. They might as well just make it canon that being a mutant makes you a huge slut at this point.
>>
>>92291884
It'd be like buying a sex doll by Doom's standards.
>>
LOVE ISN'T REAL MORTY BUURRP
>>
File: IMG_5976.jpg (160KB, 550x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5976.jpg
160KB, 550x835px
Doom should've sticker with Wandaz
>>
Have you see guys who still obsess over old cartoon chicks because it was their first fap?

It's that.
>>
File: bGdqVpt.jpg (139KB, 647x820px) Image search: [Google]
bGdqVpt.jpg
139KB, 647x820px
>>92290712
>How can someone as smart as him not realize Love is only a chemical reaction in the brain?
>>
File: 1310581525531.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1310581525531.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
>>92291995
Yea Namor, Diablo, Ronan, Terrax, Super Skrull, and Blastaar wanted to tag Sue ten times more than Doom.

I almost think Doom getting some Sue Snatch is a 1up on all those guys at the same time, more than just Reed.
>>
>>92292472
Apparently according to several of Namor's exes, he has a cannoncally tiny dick.
>>
>>92292596
They are all athletes in extremely good physical condition that jump around in brightly colored spandex every day. They all have sweaty workouts fighting AIM and the Skrulls all the time. When they are not fighting they are hanging out in giant mansions all day. It adds up.

Superhero teams are basically closed doors model studios with all the insane expensive benefits. Or sexy reality show mansion stars.
>>
>>92290712
her pussy is magic.
her tits aren't bad either
>>
>>92290973
Everyone wants a go at Sue. Even Namor. And Spidey.
>>
>>92292559
BRRAAAAPP!

I'm sorry...
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.