[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Time Unlucky For Sandman Mystery Theatre Collections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: STL041768-768x1204.jpg (166KB, 768x1204px) Image search: [Google]
STL041768-768x1204.jpg
166KB, 768x1204px
DC Comics has cancelled the upcoming Sandman Mystery Theatre third trade paperback, which would have collected Vertigo’s Sandman Mystery Theatre #25-35 by Matt Wagner and Guy Davis, as well as the Sandman crossover one-shot Sandman Midnight Theatre written with Neil Gaiman.

It will not be resolicited.

This is the third time that DC Comics has attempted to collect the full run of the series, but it seems that order numbers peter off around the same mark.

Will they try for a fourth go sometime? Maybe an Omnibus?
>>
>>92290298
Well, this gives me more of a reason to not get the second trade paperback.
>>
Was considering buying this recently, glad I didn't now.
>>
>>92290298
FUCK
>>
why don't they release them closer to eachother
>>
>>92290298
>Enjoyed the first two books
>Really looking forward to this one
>Then this happens

I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>92290660
DC's collections department is weird.

They decided to give Transmetropolitan the Absolute treatment, but they never finished collecting it and the last volume came out a year ago
>>
Why is today so bad
>>
>>92290544
This.
>>
Why don't they do a Sandman episode of Legends of Tomorrow or something? Those CW shows are like the best TPB commercials they can do.

Ignoring the fact that this and Jonah Hex would make really, REALLY good HBO series.

Seriously, this is probably one of DC's most critically acclaimed series of all time and they can't even make it to three volumes?

>>92290359
>>92290544
Why would you not buy it just because it won't get another trade?

It's still a really good series, and self-contained.
>>
>>92292159
Because I like buying completed series, don't want it unfinished.
>>
>>92290298
DC are fucking retarded with canceling shit. They should know by now how autistic trade buyers are and how they want complete runs so a lot of people will only start buying the trades of an older series when they're all out.
>>
Sandman and Starman both got fucked over at the third collection.
>>
>>92290298
Fucking what.
I was gonna buy that. Goddamnit.
>>
You can find back issues for less than $2 a pop, except for Sandman Midnight Theater, which I've seen marked up a bit high for my tastes.
>>
Yup, pretty cheap on My Comic Shop. https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=109601

For anyone who would buy trades but not single issues: a shelf of trades is not going to get you laid.
>>
>>92294359
a shitload of longboxes won't get you laid either
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.