[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turns out, ehh...Pilkington thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0048.jpg (51KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
51KB, 400x268px
>turns out, ehh...Pilkington thread
>>
Sometimes I feel so bad for Karl. I know it's all an act, and he's in on it, but I still sometimes feel like Ricky and Stephen are tormenting a safe man with special needs.
>>
Head like a fuckin' orange.
>>
who's 50p was it?
>>
>>92289992
it was a chimp
>>
>>92290358
It was Steve's but Steve was being a bitch about it
>>
File: 1494131638464.png (79KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494131638464.png
79KB, 250x300px
So at the end of the episode, right, it turns out, ehh... The guy kisses the girl, and everyone goes absolutely mental.
>>
>>92290358
>>92290507
It was undeniably Steve's but he was indeed being a bitch about it, and when you start being a bitch over 50p you lose your rights to it

>>92290180
I feel bad when Ricky squeezes Karl's head
>>
>>
>>
>>92289992
>It's a "Karl answers a question with another question" episode.
>>
>>92290673
What are you goin on about ya bloody manc
>>
>>92291492
That's what they do though innit?
>>
PILLOCK-ton
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 355x200px
>>92291654
Well... y'know, the whole gaff about that bloke who kissed the girl, everybody went mental about it, thought it was wrong. The way I see it, it's a bit weird kissing a girl after you killed all her sisters, right?
>>
>>92291798
>>
File: thepodfather.jpg (9KB, 126x161px) Image search: [Google]
thepodfather.jpg
9KB, 126x161px
>>92291798
Right, well, Karl, he's not going to go 'oh sorry I've got a hard on, I was just thinking about throwing your sister off a fucking cliff' you div.

It's- You've read those old Conan the Barbarian comics right? Where he teams up with Red Sonja or whatnot and she's all cold towards him and then he kills a dragon or summat' and suddenly she jumps into bed with him! I'm not saying it's smart but...you know, it's not worth thinking about honestly.
>>
Does it drive anyone else nuts that, out of the three, only Karl had an inner-voice and the two oddballs gave him shit for it?
>>
>>92292399
Im more chaffed that Gervais first to comedy specials are entirely made up of the XFM stuff, word for word telling the things like Karl did
>>
>>92291798
>>92292351
I love you sometimes, /co/.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.