[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Hro betrayal john.jpg (48KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
Hro betrayal john.jpg
48KB, 485x364px
What do we call this kind of cucking? Undercover cuck? Tease cuck? Flip cuck?
>>
>>92286604
You don't know what this word means.
>>
>>92286604
HAWKED
>>
>>92286604
Oh this will be fun

How long befor some one posts hal or blackbolt despite their relationships with their significant others being over whennthey got with other guys.
>>
Seeing your ex-girlfriend with another guy isn't cucking. It's not cucking if the two aren't in a relationship.
>>
>>92286706
>>92286720
This isn't Carter

It's Shayera making out with Hro Talak just before the Thanagarian Invasion
>>
>>92286604
Doesn't matter. He gave her his seed in the future. The bull always wins in the end.
>>
>>92286720
To be fair this was sort of a weird case.
Him and Shayera WERE a couple but she was a double agent and involved with Hro in her actual persona.
So in this case, she was never actually his gf but was lead to believe so....but she did actually have feelings.
>>
Requesting the Hawkman origin story
>>
>>92286672
*BIRD
>>
>>92286604
"Seeing your Ex with a new partner."
It's not cuckolding.
I don't think you know what that word means.
Cuckolding requires that you stay in a romantic relationship while your partner is engaging in coitus with another, to your full knowledge.

If Alice and Bob are in a committed relationship, and they break up, then Alice starts a relationship with Dave, Alice is not cucking Bob.

If Alice and Bob are In a committed relationship, and Alice secretly sleeps with Dave, Alice is not cucking Bob.

If Alice and Bob are in a committed relationship, and Alice secretly sleeps with Dave, but Bob discovers this is happening, Bob is not being cucked by Alice.

I hope these examples of things that are not cuckolding have helped you better understand.
>>
>>92286969
I think idiots are rediscovering why "cuckold" was a successful old English insult is all. You see the world thrown around in some Shakespeare plays as a way for characters to upset each other.

Cuckolding is just cheating. It doesn't have to be done with knowledge of the person being cheating on. It works as an insult because it implies the man is naively being taken advantage of while the woman has no self-control or respect.

But as kids always do when they first learn a swear word, they overuse it. Now every board has a "cuckshed" thread, because this shit is the cutting edge of meme-ology. Back in the day, we posted funny pictures with inside jokes. Today everything is a cuck. It may be less sophisticated and not especially clever, but it IS accessible to kids.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.