[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Such A Beautiful Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: itssuchabeautifulday.jpg (10KB, 256x388px) Image search: [Google]
itssuchabeautifulday.jpg
10KB, 256x388px
Has /co/ seen this movie? What did you guys think of it?
>>
overwhelming

stopped 1hr in

was good though
>>
Saw it on a rough day, cried like a little bitch so much I had to stop it for a while.

I almost died of a surgery with some brain stuff with a lot of that shit falling on my parents especially my mom.
>>
File: WoT wiggle.webm (164KB, 432x534px) Image search: [Google]
WoT wiggle.webm
164KB, 432x534px
>>
>>92283082
His best work since Rejected.
>>
It felt like a long-and-depressing-as-fuck poem about the inevitability of life, great stuff but I'm hesitant to watch it again

>>92283572
this also hit like a brick
>>
cartoon for people who don't like cartoons.
>>
>>92283082

Pretty good tool for coping with death.

While the idea of cessation of consciousness is scary, the alternative presented in the movie is considerably worse.
>>
File: Wot quiet.webm (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wot quiet.webm
136KB, 1280x720px
>>92283846
>sometimes, late at night, I sit in a chair and quietly feel very bad
>>
>>92283082
It was alright. Felt a bit artificial and overwrought at points. I'm not surprised most of /co/ thinks it's remarkable, the way it hammers you in the head about what it's about. 4chan can't into actual subtlety.
>>
Well, I own it on BD from backing his Kickstarter, so you can probably guess.
>>
>>92283934
what did he mean by this
i think it used the fact that it was a cartoon to create a lot of unique visuals
>>
>>92284675
you didn't watch it, didn't you?
>>
File: shitposting loudly.webm (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting loudly.webm
582KB, 1280x720px
>>92284675
>>
>"What in the hell is wrong with this coffee mug?!"

Narrator's voice was soothing as hell and the whole experience was engaging and fascinating. I didn't like the sequence where "Bill can't die!" but the movie was amazing.

>"Hey, Bill. How's up?"

>"Way?"

And, of course, who can forget his YouTube videos?

>"My ANUS is bleeding!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.