[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wasin the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 49c0bbd014b726bf90a40cd5f4e4052e.jpg (940KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
49c0bbd014b726bf90a40cd5f4e4052e.jpg
940KB, 2880x1800px
Who wasin the right here?
>>
>>92280866
Alfred.
>>
>>92280866
batman
superman is in the left as you can see
>>
>>92280866
Neither. They were both being played by Lex, who was mysteriously omniscient.
>>
>>92280866
Superman. Batman had a inferiority complex.
>>
>>92280901
None of the defenders of this movie ever fucking address this. I'm all for Luthor as puppetmaster but it got to the point that he was doing things that didn't make sense.
>>
Superman didn't do anything wrong at any point in the movie
>>
The critics.
>>
>>92281204
And batman didn't do anything right

> stole from lex
> didn't check his sources
> tried to murder superman
>>
>>92280866
Unfortuantely, Batman
>>
>>92280866

Well, Superman. He was framed for everything and Batman went full retard trying to kill the guy
>>
File: gg.png (91KB, 339x210px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
91KB, 339x210px
>>
>>92281189
Yeah Luthor was one of those terrible "magic smart people" characters.
>>
>>92282243
>was in
>wasin
Marvel wins again!
>>
>>92281235
> stole from lex

Whats wrong with that, within the context of the movie? Its classic bat behaviour.
>>
>>92282247
His ability to use and understand alien tech pissed me off. I'm well aware the puter did most the work though
>>
>>92280866
The critics.
>>
If Batman wasn't crazy, they'd still get forced to fight due to bullshit, but then they'd have no spear to kill Doomsday with. So even when he's wrong, Batman is right.
>>
>>92282281
See, I would have tweaked it slightly.
>Lex breaks in, gets the computer to switch loyalty to him
>Computer tells him about a Kryptonian war protocol that allowed for dead warriors to be resurrected, loyal to a commander
>Lex decides to raise Zod as his puppet
>Dumps Zod into the bio matrix
>Doomsday emerges
>Computer had recognised from the start that Lex was a non kryptonian wearing Zod's fingers
>Realising Zod had fallen, Computer activates protocol to unleash a horror upon those that had killed its commander (Zod)
>"Doomsday protocol activated"

I think it would be fitting for Lex to realise at the end to his horror, then have Superman save him, which pisses lex off even more.
>>
>>92280866
Marvel.
>>
>>92280866

Batman clearly because you flipped the image.
>>
>>92280866
Me for not seeing this piece of shit
>>
>>92280866
>Superman
>Saving the world
>saving his mom

>Batman
>such a retard that he forgets to be Batman
>Doesn't even actually try talking with Superman.
>>
>>92281163
>Batman had a inferiority complex.

No dad at home.
>>
>>92282425
Did they ever address why the computer understood English?
>>
>>92284490
Same reasons Kryptonians were speaking English. And Asgardians. And the whole galaxy in GOTG. and the Amazons.
>>
>>92284579
I know but I tend to forgive living beings for some reason. One reason is the whole ship was design using Krytonian computing. So somehow they were able to not only get into the system understand how it work and got the system to accept Lex as it's commander.
>>
>>92284618
Well it had been on earth for a long while, presumably with something akin to a wifi. Given that we (humans IRL) have computers that can figure out language its not hard to assume that it had a database of human languages. Then it just uses the appropriate language for Lex.
>>
>>92280866
Me for not watching it, lol
>>
>>92280866
If you take off your understanding of what Superman is, and simply take the actions of that universe at face value, Batman. Yeah, the 1 percent being treated as a certainty was a bad choice, but even so, when you stop treating Superman as Superman and start treating him the way Snyder conceptually approached this version of him, people have every right to be afraid of him.
>>
File: when u accidentally get dubs.webm (1MB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
when u accidentally get dubs.webm
1MB, 959x720px
>>92281222
Underrated.
>>
>>92283976
You should watch it at least once. Not because you'll enjoy it. You won't. What you can do however is pirate the damn thing, get together with some bros and brewskis, and give it the MST3K treatment.
>>
>>92286134
That's forgetting Superman's perspective though.
We're comparing the two, not the world.
Superman was doing nothing but good the whole movie. The worst he got was being a hypocrite and trying to intimate another vigilante out of business because he thought his tactics were too brutal.
Superman was just doing what he could, it was the world that was being assholes and making assumptions.
>>
>>92286723
>The worst he got was being a hypocrite and trying to intimate another vigilante out of business because he thought his tactics were too brutal.
Which within the paranoid mind of Bruce Wayne who worries that Superman is disingenuous, and his "good nature" is only to lull humanity into trusting him before flipping over the collective world and either destroying it or taking it over, the act of forcing submission in the middle of the night, away from witnesses, cameras, or the public may have been a glimpse into his true nature.
Again, if we are attempting to be the third party here, and you want me to look at Superman's actions and intent, I will direct you to one moment.
>No one stays good in this world, Lois.
This being with the power of gods can be brought down to his knees and leveraged into submission, and when given the choice to stand by his ideals or compromise to protect those dearest to him, his goes with the latter, and legitimately considers killing another person because doing so protects one life of subjective importance to him. Maybe Superman is secretly malicious and intending to subvert the existing world order. Maybe he is legitimately kind and his flaw is that he is easily manipulable. At the end of the day, until that force can demonstrate it's true nature, and be able to defend itself competently, it presents a threat that is better destroyed than allowed to be used by those with malicious intent.
>>
>>92281222
Fuck off
>>
>>92280866
Critics.
>>
>>92287093
Your impotent tears of fanboy rage are delicious.
>>
File: 1405972148536.jpg (166KB, 655x624px) Image search: [Google]
1405972148536.jpg
166KB, 655x624px
>>92287326
>You and I - Sinestro and Adam
>Him - Cold
>>
>>92280866
Alfred.

Next stupid fucking bait thread.
>>
>>92282247
>>92281189
>>92280901
Luthor was just another puppet. He wasn't omniscient, he was just doing what he was told.
>>
>>92280866
Batman jumped on the murder a guy who's by most accounts a pretty solid dude train a bit too quick for my liking.
>>
>>92288168
Kek

He did have a few years to stew on it, tho.
>>
>>92288048
Who told him Clark and Bruce's identities?
>>
>>92280866
Nobody. It was just a bad movie with poorly written plot and dialog. They should fire Zack Snyder and reboot the DC movie franchise in ten years or so.

What a sad waste of time.
>>
>>92286723
>That's forgetting Superman's perspective though.
>We're comparing the two, not the world.
Maybe in the uncut version but in the theatrical Clark's perspective is a footnote after Bruce's, Lex's, and the general populace's in that order.
>>
>>92280866
Martha
>>
>>92288590
It takes 3 seconds of investigation to find out that lois lanes boyfriend superman is also her coworker. As for batman who knows. He may be a puppet but he is still lex luthor.
>>
>>92289421
>It takes 3 seconds of investigation to find out that lois lanes boyfriend superman is also her coworker.
[citation needed]
>>
>>92289134
what a unique joke, maybe you should say it more
>>
>>92280866
Rotten Tomatoes.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.