[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young Justice vs. Teen Titans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Which show is better, /co/?
>>
YJ
>>
File: Young Justice.png (69KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Young Justice.png
69KB, 800x1051px
Teen Titans is great but it has aged a little (too much anime influence)
YJ had shitty writing but good fights and better design
I think TT was better
>>
>>92276188
Which team wins in a fight? They have prep time and cant call for help.

Terra is included among the TT to blaance the numbers.
>>
>>92276188
I'm gonna say Young Justice because I find TT cartoonfags really annoying.
>>
>>92276188
I have my problems with both, but I'm going with YJ for the same reasons as >>92276412
>>
>>92276188
The YJ comics are better than both combined and it's shit that they haven't gotten an accurate TV adaption yet. Even if it did it wouldn't be aimed at teenagers and would probably end up being TTGo 2.0 bullshit for babies.
>>
>>92276402
YJ has a speedster and a telepath so that's like two instant game enders

But if Raven can block M'gann's telepathy with magic then the TTs have a shot. Especially if you consider that Starfire can fly interstellar distances under her own power and YJ Wally never even got close to reaching comic speedster bullshit feats
>>
>>92276412
they are some of the most annoying fans
>>
>>92276188
Hold on, so Young Justice came out in the 2010s, while Teen Titans came out in the 2000s... and yet it's Young Justice that's gender-imbalanced? How in the world did feminists let them get away with this!?
>>
>>92276504
fujoshis > feminists
>>
>>92276504
YJ's main team ended up gaining more female members by the end of the season
>>
Teen Titans
people hyped young justice, tried to watch it, and turned out to be shitty annoying teen drama with dc added
>>
>>92276468
It's kinda funny that the TT cartoon resembles more the YJ comics, and the YJ cartoon resembles more the old TT comics.
>>
>>92276908
Which season?
>>92276983
What did you think of Teen Titans, though?
>>
>>92276188
Young Justice
>>
>>92276908
Who got kicked off almost immediately in the second season

And the new female additions (Batgirl, Bumblebee, Wonder Girl) were still vastly outnumbered by the male additions (Tim, Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Impulse, Guardian, Arsenal)
>>
YJ had better cliff hanger/oh shit moments, but TT had more consistent quality.
>>
>>92277066
Season one. They gain Zatanna and Rocket, and season two adds more.

Also, Terra wasn't even a permanent member of the Titans.
>>
>>92276188
>Aqualad vs Cyborg

I want to see this, mostly to hear Khary Payton talk to himself.
>>
>>92276188
I think in a direct comparison Teen Titans was better, but the shows are very different tone-wise, and I didn't really care for Titans.
>>
>>92276188
TT had higher highs (the Slade and Trigon arcs) and lower lows,

YJ wasn't bound by status quo actually let the team dynamic evolve over the course of the series and actually did some next stuff with the extended DCU, but some characters were shit or took a while to grow on you
>>
>>92276188
Teen Titians

It was less gay and gives less SJW tumblr vibe
>>
>>92277106
>Also, Terra wasn't even a permanent member of the Titans.
Yeah, but 5 is an odd number. Even feminists can't deny math.
>>
>>92276238
Come on man, do I have to add "and why" to every question I ask here? This is a discussion, not a fucking poll.
>>
>>92277075
Is there an actual tally for both shows? I'm genuinely intrigued now. (I could try to make one myself but I would almost certainly forget about an important character or three.)
>>
File: characters8.jpg (195KB, 745x504px) Image search: [Google]
characters8.jpg
195KB, 745x504px
>>92277912
It depends on if you're counting all of the guest characters and Honorary Titans who only showed up like twice

Teen Titans

Females:
Starfire
Raven
Terra
Bumblebee
Kole
Pantha
Argent
Jinx
Final total: 8

Males
Robin
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Aqualad
Speedy
Kid Flash
Mas
Menos
Hotspot
Wildebeest
Thunder
Lightning
Red Star
Gnarrk
Herald
Bushido
Kilowatt
Tramm
Total: 18

Even if you count the kids Melvin, Timmy and Teether that's still a 2 to 1 ratio
>>
File: Charlie_Nash.png (276KB, 415x453px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_Nash.png
276KB, 415x453px
>>92276188
>one is a true adaption from it's original source

>one is a shit anime knockoff

Is this really a choice?
>>
>>92276402
Young Justice, because TT have Terra and she'll use this fight as an opportunity to kill the TT during the scuffle.
>>
>>92276484
Ravens magic can stop time, so...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.