[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cartoons are most popular with the kids YOU know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ttg_propd_charbeastboy.png (17KB, 174x252px) Image search: [Google]
ttg_propd_charbeastboy.png
17KB, 174x252px
What cartoons are most popular with the kids YOU know?
>>
when i was rapeing a little boy he yell help me star butterfly.
>>
oh
>>
>>92272305
[techno J-Pop intensifies!]
>>
File: woolie.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
woolie.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>92272339
>>
>>92272596
no nigger.
>>
>>92272305
Its a toss up between Paw Patrol and Super Why. As far as children go, I only really know my nephews,a 6 and 3 year old.
>>
>>92272659
>Paw Patrol
Definitely this. I assisting taught Kindergarten this past year.
>>
>>92272305
My five year old cousin watches pic related.
>>
>>92272305
I know this 5th grader who likes steven universe and I know another one who watches Miraculous.
>>
My nephew really likes mikey mouse fun house. Im not sure why my sister got him into that, isn't it like a decade old?
>>
>>92272305
The 2012 TMNT was really popular with kids the merch selled really well
>>
>>92274384
When I was a kid, I had barely any idea what was new and what wasn't. I think I knew pokemon episodes/movies with Misty were old. I used the internet, but the thought of looking cartoons I liked up never crossed my mind till I was older. Now that I'm older following cartoons as they're released and watching new eps as they come out is much more important to me.
>>
One time I saw a fat kid with Jew curls and a Steven universe star shirt. We thought Steven was real
>>
>>92274444
>quads
>4444
>4 turtles
>Rapheal's nickname is Raph, which is 4 letters

what does it mean
>>
I swear the Mickey Mouse club house show makes little kids wet. They can never get enough of that shit
>>
I work in retail and while I see some teens and tweens with Steven Universe merch, Paw Patrol is the most common stuff brought up for little kids after pokemon cards and Disney products.

I don't think I've ever seen a child buy from our transformers selection; only the adults are getting that.
>>
Pokémon and Ninjago
>>
As someone interested in making cartoons for kids, I was thinking of sending a poll to the local elementary school (that I used to go to), on what the kids's favorite cartoons was. It might be interesting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.