[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a phantom!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (890KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
890KB, 330x248px
Cozy Danny Phantom thread.
Post your thoughts, opinions, and or other spooky stuff.
>Whatever happened to Dani?
>>
Where does Danny Phantom rank in the mid 2000s Action Cartoons?

Also I find his relationship with Jazz to be very cute and the best example of sibling love in a cartoon
>>
>>92271076
Rewatched the series recently and I see why most people don't like Phantom Planet. I don't like it either.
Enjoyed most of it, and season 1 was a lot better than I remembered it.
>>
File: Dark_Danny.jpg (24KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Danny.jpg
24KB, 637x477px
For all the show's faults, DP still played the "Dark Future Protagonist" trope better than most shows can, even better than the Dr. Who story arc it was very loosely based off of. And ESPECIALLY better than the CW Flash show with their dumbass "It was me: Barry" tweest
>>
The relationship between Danny & Sam was excelent for the first two seasons, but the last one was awful; is true that Hartman (creator) loves Sam but the staff hate her?
>>
>>92271600
Ultimate Enemy really should have been the ending for this show.
>>
>>92271604
According Tvtrophes:

"Butch Hartman and Steve Marmel. The two were partners and the closest of friends during the pre-2008 episodes of The Fairly OddParents! and the first two seasons of Danny Phantom. The two had a falling out over the third season of the latter (Marmel wanted the show to take a more serious route and supported Danny's relationship with Valerie Gray while Hartman was against it and insistent on Danny ending up with Sam Manson) which resulted in two ending their partnership and friendship."
>>
>>92271076
It needs a continuation, at least to finish up what they were planning to do before it was cancelled
>>
This show was Butch Hartman's cringy tryhard 'teen' version of his childish shit, and appealed largely to age groups younger than the main characters. Pre-teen as fuck.
>>
>>92271076
he looks like the guy from Penny Arcade.
>>
File: IMG_0752.png (646KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.png
646KB, 1024x1024px
>>92271076
Is this considered Incest or masturbation?
>>
>>92271734
>losing friends over who you ship your oc with
>>
>>92271600
>He never showed up again

Such wasted potential.
>>
>>92275017
Eh, he was probably the scariest villain the show had to offer, I'm glad they didn't run him into the ground like skulker.

Plus the plot hole of him showing up again eventhough he's from another timeline that might never happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.