[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gumball is the most underrated show ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Gumball_9512.jpg (41KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Gumball_9512.jpg
41KB, 350x263px
Gumball is the most underrated show ever made
>>
>>92270306
I like Gumball too OP, but I wouldn't call it underrated.
>>
>>92270306
I bet most people on /co/ are aware of its existence, we just never talk about it. And there are far more underrated shoes.
>>
>>92270306
>The ameming r/world of Gumbbit
>underrated
>>
>>92270306
Its a pretty good cartoon given modern standards, yeah

I actually feel kinda bad for not watching it in so long. just been out of the CN loop.
>>
>>92270306
Surely you mean overrated, right OP?

>Show makes a video game/meme/etc. reference
>Everyone clammers about how AMAZING and GROUND-BREAKING the show is despite most episodes being generic cartoon schlock
>>
>>92270306
Chowder
>>
>>92270306
It really isn't considering you guys have multiple threads about it almost every day.
>>
>>92270306
Stop posting the same thread over and over again you fucking retard shill. And there are A LOT of truly underrated show.
>>
>>92270988
>A LOT of truly underrated show
And Gumball is one of them
>>
>>92271046
No, it's not
>>
File: tumblr_ooxxpgmrXT1tjglzbo1_500.png (274KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooxxpgmrXT1tjglzbo1_500.png
274KB, 500x326px
>>92270306
>That time Gumball met Mark Wahlberg
>>
what about the originolli Ben 10? I'm watching it right now and I actually got a lot more out of the fights than expected
>>
>>92271074
Yes it is. It's an amazing show. You just don't appreciate the brilliance of Gumball
>>
>>92270306
It's not really underrated but there's not that much to talk about it.
>>
>>92271345
We can talk about all the previous episodes that have aired, the characters, favorite jokes. theorize how the characters function, etc.

There's a lot to talk about the series
>>
>that episode Gumball was wearing a dress
>>
>>92270748
GOAT-tier cartoon hands down
>>
>>92271414

I probably think Gumball is better than you do, but even I don't think there's much to talk about the show unless you wanted to get into the creative process and animation history that resulted in such a great show.

It's a fantastically well made love letter, but the details are meaningless.
>>
>>92273428
>It was a fantastically well made love letter
Fixed
>>
>>92273464

I get what you're going for, but the proper grammar is still "is".
>>
File: HarveyBigArt.png (176KB, 506x484px) Image search: [Google]
HarveyBigArt.png
176KB, 506x484px
Wrong show.
>>
>>92270359
>now no one will know I'm from reddit!
>>
>>92273664
fucking gross
>>
>>92270306
Why is the show so different compared to Season 1. It's like the characters did a 180 in personality, especially the balloon
>>
sure is
>>
>>92276187
The first seasons of cartoons are usually weird and different compared to the rest of the series, especially if they are still learning the characters and the universe as they write it.

Ed, Edd n Eddy had cruder animation and Eddy was more likable in the first season for example.
>>
>>92276276
I actually never noticed that before, thanks for pointing that out Anon. It still seems weird that they did so many changes as soon as the first season ended
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.