[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Idea Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

File: 1492799379700.png (402KB, 447x810px) Image search: [Google]
1492799379700.png
402KB, 447x810px
I was just on a SU thread, and someone said /co/ could make a better cartoon. Post your ideas. Maybe we could actually make a cartoon from whichever idea people like the most.
>>
Turf and Surf
>A Lobster with a Texan accent named Turf and a Longhorn Steer named Surf with a Boston accent do stuff
>Often times, they run into Miss Figure, A beautiful woman who often appears as the episodes figure of authority/antagonist (Like if Turf and Surf are waiters, she's the maître, if Turf and Surf are exploring an ancient temple, she'll be the mummy guarding it, if Turf and Surf are super spies, she’s the shameless Blofield ripoff and if Turf and Surf are at a boot camp, she’s their drill sergeant) Like the Red Guy from Cow and Chicken or Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs, design wise, Susan from Regular Show is a good starting point (only more attractive)
>>
Powerpuff girls but even sexier.
>>
File: 1494202356321.png (134KB, 239x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494202356321.png
134KB, 239x387px
GTA cartoon series.
>>
>>92268768
I'd watch it.
>>
More of a video game idea based on a dream I had , but here goes...

School Dayzed
There is this society where every aspect of life is established to be an educational enviornment; from architechture to agriculture. All is well on this planet until one day, one day evil off-worlders evenvelope that plantet in a thick miasthma and whilst instantly changing the make up of the planet.

Once vibrant towns and cities lush with vegitation are reduced dull purple lands with a thick looming fog.The ciriculum of life is now undermined and everyone must fill out small test forms to complete simple daily tasks.Also one cannot travel with ease, one will easily get lost if they venture off alone.

Our hero is a janitorial dude who is tasked with cleaning up useless artifacts; he drives a convoy that can easily navigate the miasthma.

A thick shadowy miasthma coats the paths from town to town, every place sames to have the same gloomy air until he happens upon a hidden musical town, where he learns of the planet's true form and culture. He also figures out that jazz music and dispel the void. He is given an ancient audio artifact that could undo the damage.

After many trials he happens upon the central office complex,he stealthy infiltrates the stronghold and finds himself in the central broadcasting room. As he is about to insert the audio disk the main speaker console, he is called into the principal's office on the loud speaker.A giant smoke hand grabs him and pulls him away.

He awakes in a sterile white room is confronted by a giant loathsome egg like giant who was about to condemn him to a suspended animation detention center where he would be awoken once every six days to write long essays with out a break. Be he could be binded the audio disk he had on his person enveloped him a musical aura, he charged the principal and then I woke up.

Quite a strange dream huh?
>>
File: IMG_0372.png (5KB, 181x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.png
5KB, 181x265px
A mouse who wields a sewing needle for a sword and a button for a shield befriends a cat who becomes her trusty mount and they go on adventures.

Pic is from when I was thinking of supporting characters in one of those mspaint draw threads a while back, and OP drew this for me. I was just trying to think of what animal would look the funniest/cutest in a wizard outfit, and I thought a lizard or snake would be the best.
>>
>>92269892
I'd watch that.
>>
A macabre yet light-hearted comedy set in a gloomy mental asylum in the woods where nights seem to last a lot longer than days. The characters are the various patients and staff around the asylum, each with their own quirks. Whoever designed the building must have had some mental issues of their own, since the architecture is downright bizarre in a lot of places.

How's that sound?
>>
File: 1493451273543.jpg (595KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1493451273543.jpg
595KB, 1280x966px
Are you the same person from the last thread with pic related? Just checking to make sure this isn't pasta
>>
>>92270059
now hold on a minute.
>>
>>92268642
the first question you should ask yourself is can people make gross smut out of it? if so write your script.
>>
>>92269892
Fuck yes
>>
>>92270139
Yes. Why do you ask?
>>
File: fireinpalm.jpg (362KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fireinpalm.jpg
362KB, 1024x1024px
>>92268642
>Immortal humanitarian character who is terrified of birds, can't drink alcohol and cries whenever he sees fire
>The story of his multi-millenial life is told from the present towards the past, through his flashbacks
>He helps people through their gravest times, doesn't falter when they're ungrateful
>In the end it is revealed he is Prometheus
>>
>>92270238
OP here. You can make gross smut of anything if you believe enough.
>>
>>92270378
Just checking to make to sure it isn't pasta o anything.
>>
>>92268768
It's ok. Red Guy-like characters are usually very entertaining. Though I'd probably have no interest on a cartoon this average, unless the humor is actually good.

>>92268788
Reminds me of Panty and Stocking.

>>92269352
Eh.

>>92269521
Might work as a trippy short movie.

>>92269892
The snake is cute and the premise looks comfy. Probably doesn't stand out much though.

>>92270059
Yeah, we need more Tim Burton cartoons. Looks fun if done correctly.

>>92270601
The end is clever, but kind of you just ruined it by telling it. Don't know what kind of cartoon it would fit as, but looks ok.

Geez, /co/, just make some webcomics out of those ideas already. What's keeping you from fulfilling your dreams?
>>
Great depression hobo adventures with supernatural elements. I know I mentioned it before in a bunch of threads like this, but it's something I'm still working on
>>
>>92270848
Sounds good. What are the character's names and characteristics?
>>
>>92270914
I've written them all up, but I prefer not to give too much away
>>
File: magicman.png (699KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magicman.png
699KB, 1920x1080px
>>92270848
Heh, it rings a bell
>>
Miniseries involving a couple who are working on a kaiju film for western audiences a la "Godzilla '94." The twist: they play the part of rival monsters, a godzilla and destoroyah stand-in. Sometimes funny, sometimes dramatic, but comfy overall.
>>
>>92270938
Ok.
>>
>>92270967
Well like I said, I bring it up in a lot of threads like these
>>
>>92268642
A burnt out 1930s cartoon star is forced into doing back alley bum fights in toon town in order to make ends meet. These fights evolve into humongous slapstick spectaculars with the loser getting erased. Can our scrappy underdog brave the horrors of the ring while also supporting his family?
>>
>>92271015
I meant it reminds me of the pic I posted
>>
An amnesiac captain wakes up from his forced coma to find his ridiculously enormous space cruiser crippled after years of decay. Now he must brave the chaos and madness that has overtaken his ship to fend off an impending threat. Unfortunately, little things like cannibal engineers, a sentient swarm desert, false Captain-Kings, and a million miles to cross stand in his way.

It's still a very rough idea, but I want to at least make it a webcomic. Still working on the plotting and designs.
>>
>>92271159
Okay
>>
>>92268642
A space opera taking place in a galactic civilization just entering it's own Diadochi Period. Or it's own Warlord Era. Mostly because the old SW EU had a absolutely badass scenario following the battle of Endor that unfortunately, was mostly retconned by Disney. The characters it'd probably follow would be spacers just trying to get by. Not smugglers, not pirates, not spess wizards, just sailors really.

Heh, Space Merchant Marine.
>>
>>92271172
Sounds like a mix of Star Trek, Firefly and Event Horizon. I could see it working if the ship's layout and rooms/sections were well designed and unique.

Also, what are Captain-Kings?
>>
>>92268642
Knowing you guys if someone makes a waifu there will be at least two threads a day about it if not more even if it's boring.
>>
File: 1494289557182.jpg (232KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1494289557182.jpg
232KB, 857x1202px
I remember a while ago /co/ tried to make a cartoon, or i think we just memed about it. It was like about fags of something like that. It seemed comfy desu fampai
>>
I have a few cartoon ideas, but I'm not willing to discuss them.
I'm currently developing them and probably gonna make pilots of a couple of them for YouTube...
>>
A farce in which the main character is an average boy transported to a fantasy world

at no point does he actually learn any mystical skills, or how to fight, or anything remotely heroic

instead, he just bumbles into increasingly absurd situations and somehow always comes out looking like the fabled one rumored to end up defeating the evil overlord

some notes:
1. told almost entirely from the perspective of characters other than the main character, with the evil overlord being a frequent one
2. subplot involving the real fabled one's generic yet badass journey, but only when doing so has comedic payoff in the main story
3. main character is not a 100% idiot and at has a real reason for keeping up the farce, e.g. something like a throw-away joke in episode 1 that they're so happy he showed up because before that there was a pretender fabled one they had to throw in the dungeon of eternal toe stubbing
>>
>>92271739
>still posted in the thread
>>
>>92271453
Thanks for your thoughts, I am trying to give each section it's own special feel without making it so out there it becomes impractical.

>Also, what are Captain-Kings?
Captain-Kings are essentially warlords or rulers who claim to have are/descended from the ship's original captain, who's become a mythological legend since in the years he's been in stasis.
>>
As a preface i had this idea a while ago before i ever played persona series, though there are some parallels.

So pretty much about this guy, probably like 14 or15 years old. Like in high school but still pretty innocent. Pretty much is a nobody but has a best friend that he hangs out with all the time - to the point where its assumed by the classmates that they are gay because they spend so much time with each other. Pretty much average joe character, but his flaw is he has a general disregard for most other people except his best friend and generally thinks most people are dumb and useless/not helpful. Though, he is generally kind to people he doesn't know, no one really hates him, they just think he is a loser since he is either seen alone or with his one friend at most times.

He lives in a more rural part of the district with an expansive forest behind his house. On one night of him wandering in the forest its pretty much turns into one of those parallel world shit where the spirit of the people in earth are tied to a person in this alternate world. He keeps the world in the forest a secret from everyone, including his best friend , as over the first night in the forest befriends some interesting people of this alt world(he gives shitty reasons in the monologue for keeping it a secret, though really its mostly cause he feels as though he is not interesting enough in real life and doesn't want to share his discoveries with others - kinda more complicated, and he enjoys the company of the forest alt world people over the company of real world people for the sole fact that its more interesting to be friends with these people because of the circumstances of their relationship)
cont...
>>
>>92272584

There are people in this other world (tied to the spirit of the people on earth, particularly he meets those who are reminiscent of his classmates) who are acting out on the inner wishes/feelings of their counterpart and have the potential to do immoral things to other characters the protagonist has become friends with or to the world in general, or the inner feelings might manifest themselves in expressing themselves in a self destructive way. Since these people in the alternate world are exaggerations and an extreme extension of the person in the real world's true feelings, the main character must attempt to socialize and resolve the issues and conflicts of the real world students to help the other world's inhabitants.

Typically it would be more harem-esque where 3 out of every 4 students and people in the real world he aids are female.

Through trying to be a hero in the other world, and thus needing to socialize with people (and helping them through conflicts) in the real world he begins to develop more friends and begins to see his fellow students as not so bad and begins to empathize as he comes to terms with the fact that everybody has personal problems and issues. It is a coming of age story whereby he becomes less egocentric, although his original actions were based on his egoistic nature.

There would also be a plot point in beginning of season 2 where his best friend feels more left out because the main character is becoming more popular as he is expanding his relationships due to his need to help the inhabitants of the alt world. I can give more information if anyone else wants some or wants to run with the ideas.
>>
>>92272614
a couple "feels" and turning point moments would either be when he meets his own or his best friend's counterpart in the other world and he realizes a lot of the shitty things he's done
>>
That sounds really good. I'd watch it
>>
OP here. I'm bored, so here's a cartoon idea.
>plot revolves around a boy named Blight who has the ability to rot things
>he is part of a government organization along with other kids with powers
>one day, an organization of those who want the kids freed free the kids from the government funded area
>they are integrated into schools in the same state, although pretty far away
>the kids deal with homework, other kids with powers, and the government organization that wants them back
>they also have to deal with relationships with other students and keeping their powers hidden
>my original idea was to give Blight depression throughout the show as he realizes he can only rot and not actually help out
>>
>>92268642
An entire show about female jack
>>
Humans left earth millions of years ago growing into type 3 civilization and beyond. Over time they have have evolved to into a new species.

Mean while back at their old planet, new people have risen, from crows.
>>
>>92270772
Money and drawing skills
>>
>>92275355
Pic not mine by the way, this person made dinosauriods. But I want use something simlair
>>
>>92275355
So All Tomorrows/Man after Man??
>>
>>92276742
No there's only one kind of human, they are cyborgs (on cellular level thanks to nano-tech) with a little bit of variance. And as a 3rd civilation, they rule everything in the galaxy including other aliens.
It's just flip side since usually in alien sci-fi we are usually the underdogs. This time we are first for space travel and have a lot of responsibility and power.
>>
A protagonist and his friend literally just spend their time surviving in a forest in their neighborhood. (it'd be a mini series i guess)
>>
>>92277149
the kings of summer?
>>
>>92268642
A show about a trans girl and her crush
>>
>>92268642
Detective grey, PI
>starts off with a tv movie of a group of grey aliens being attacked by ghosts while abducting teens near a haunted insane asylum, and the only survivor realizing the horrifying truth of eternal exsistance and the secular ways taught to him were false. He then wears a human skin suit(still looks like a grey alien in shape), and becokes an investigator on earth, encountering cryptids, demons, reptoids, bigfoot shamans, and the deep state who has ties with his alien race, all with the help of his ditzy qt3.14 assistant catie
>>
File: 1481595265567.png (347KB, 278x453px) Image search: [Google]
1481595265567.png
347KB, 278x453px
>>92280546
>>
Stupid idea, but here's mine.
>Normal character(m or f) who can be in school or not
>one day, after starting to grow bored of their never-ending day cycle, they're visited by a special deity who enables them to literally take other people's places.
>they give the protagonist a special ability that allows them to recduce people to basically a suit- and they now get to take in the life of that person.
>before long, the protag realises that they have the ability to rise to power if they could take the right people.

Tl,dr: A slice of life thing about posing as other people.
>>
>>92280830
Their was a show with this premise in the 80s and one time the MC became literally retarded

https://youtu.be/jYmn3Gwn3oI
>>
I remember throwing this idea at another thread like this some time ago, so here goes

1/2
Defender of Downtown
>Years ago, Earth was amidst an alien invasion by the Xling Empire, promoting the government to fund the research of a mad scientist and create Defender, a powerful combat robot who was capable of destroying the alien fleet and defeat their leader Emperor Xling from ever conquering the Earth. However, with peace achieved and to cover their tracks from any possible liability of funding such dangerous research, the government was quick to discard Defender to the streets.

>Now, Defender lives in a small apartment downtown and works at the local Spiffy-Mart (A 7/11 type mini-mart) trying to live everyday life with his friend and coworkers Jenna and Lyle as he has to deal with work, society, extraterrestrial shenanigans and Emperor Xling and his slacker cronies, (Who try to plot their revenge despite stranded on Earth and forced to live in an apartment of their own, two floors under Defender's), all while trying to keep his job and avoid causing too much destruction...the latter usually not going as planned, much to his boss' dismay.
>>
WrestleDads
>>
>>92280894
2/2

>A comedy series of crazy situations a la Regular Show with an extra doze of action-show and some references to mecha and sentai esque shows. Usually involved Defender trying to adapt to normal society or simply goofing around with his friends at work, when shenanigans come afoot. Defender is the naive but determined guy, willing to try everything new to become more human. Despite his lack of understanding of normal society, he has his heart on the right place. Jenna and Lyle are his best friends and who found them at the mart's trash can to begin with. Lyle is the chill, kind of a doofus but well-intentioned guy while Jenna is the more clever, although more scheming part of the group. They all work at Spiffy-Mart under the employing of Mr. Spiff; owner of the establishment and a sorta the "Benson" of the cast, constantly having tod eal with Defender somehow destroying part of the store; mostly having to deal with him due to goverment agents giving his checks to keep the robot low-profile.

>Antagonist consist tend to fall on many kinds. Robots, monsters, space pirates, and anything Emperor Xling can buy from far-off space. Xling himself has no empire to call his own so now is obsessed with revenge, however, having been a royal for so long makes him a complete doofus when having to live as a normal earthling. With him he has A3, C2 and J4; Three of his underlings who follow him along more of obligation than because they care.

>Other support characters include the mad scientist, who acts like the "embarassing parent" to Defender and tends to call him over the phone all the time to talk about his carzy experiments (that tend to get out of hand) as well as Agent Nines, a somewhat worrywart federal agent placed to take care and oversee Defender and acting as the voice of reason.
>>
Starts out as a generic high school comedy. Protagonist is a dork, fat and goofy friend, cheerleader love interest, blah, blah, blah. Includes a laugh track. Opening shows various characters doing cheesy intro credits shit. The first and last 30 seconds are devoted to a monologue by the main character about some teenage bullshit.

In episode two, though, the goofy friend drops dead in the middle class. No one notices and the show makes no reference to it. At lunch, the main character wonders where his friend is, but when he's in the same room as the corpse he doesn't seem to remember someone should be there. Once during the second episode the laugh track plays during a silent period where the goofy kid would have said something if he weren't laying dead in the background.

As the show goes on, more people drop dead. The disconnect between the laugh track and music cues and the actual events in the show grows greater. The opening credits change as characters who should be there have died, sometimes simply showing an empty space for a couple seconds, sometimes showing their corpse laying there (for example, the homeroom teacher is shown in front of his chalkboard, once he dies it just shows the same empty chalkboard; the bitchy head cheerleader is shown in her car lowering her sunglasses until she dies in her car and then it shows her corpse, but following the motion as if she were still there lowering her sunglasses). No one ever notices the corpses, although their decomposition is depicted accurately and the living vomit and physically respond to the existence of a rotting body. After they vomit, they don't even react to that, leading to a vicious decline in appearances. An important part of the opening credits features the pool, which starts out as an open and pretty image over which the title appears, but gradually fills with corpses.
>>
>>92281198
The real turning part happens halfway through when the homeroom teacher dies in the teachers lounge. Everyone sits in the class surrounded by vomit and dead bodies, then they start to go looking for their teacher (they're afraid of being listed as tardy). The whole thing is a Great Escape parody, with the students sneaking past surviving teachers and so on, with them not even reacting to the corpses and vomit their wading through. When they finally reach the lounge and their teacher's corpse they forget why they arrived and wander back to class.

A couple episodes before the end, the main character drops dead. The intro and ending monologues are no longer, instead the scene just lingers on the rotting corpse for 30 seconds.

At the end, the love interest drops dead beside the former main character and their hands briefly touch as her corpse collapses.

Then it cuts away to someone giving a testimony to the Senate about several towns which have apparently disappeared and every effort to investigate has resulted in the people sent there disappearing. He mentions that New York, Berlin, and Tokyo have apparently suffered similar events this morning and no one has made contact with anything south of Virginia in 72 hours.
Then the camera turns to reveal the Senate laying face down dead as shit.
The man making his report blinks and walks away in confusion, stumbling through the streets of an empty DC with the streets filled with corpses.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kjfzGZxhXWo
>>
File: Capn_n_idea.png (2MB, 1336x1879px) Image search: [Google]
Capn_n_idea.png
2MB, 1336x1879px
Not sure if its cheating or not cause its not an original IP, but here's my idea for a Captain N reboot I made in an old thread. People seem to liked it, but would like to hear responses and suggestions
>>
>>92281234
>>92281198
Not OP, but while an interesting concept, I think it would work best as some kind of mini series or series of shorts. A full show wouldn't give much for the viewer to keep watching for.

So its never explained why people start dying? Not saying thats a bad thing, just honesty curious.
>>
File: School_House_Rock!.png (41KB, 379x252px) Image search: [Google]
School_House_Rock!.png
41KB, 379x252px
Educational musical shorts that teach children and teenagers concepts every human being in modern society should know in a way that's both entertaining and instills in them a desire to learn more. Basically, modern Schoolhouse Rock, because the world needs it.
>>
>>92281284
It would only last one season, so I guess in burger terms it would be a miniseries, but from the start there would be a pretense of it carrying on.

The viewers would be hooked by those people who accidentally catch a middle episode and try to figure out what the fuck is going on with this shit (I forgot to mention, the corpses and vomiting would never be foregrounded, you'd just see a bunch of dead bodies in the background). It would be an anti-Netflix show whose appeal would lie in staggering across an episode late at night and having no idea what is happening. Why is half the cast dead? They said Patrick Stewart would be voicing the homeroom teacher and then all he does is belch as his characters corpse slumps in his chair as a corpse. Is it even real? Did this happen?

As for explanations? No. None. The show doesn't even acknowledge that everyone is dead.
>>
File: The future.jpg (553KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The future.jpg
553KB, 1024x768px
>>92268642
A regular show kind of thing, sort of.

First episode would show a punk girl with a shitty job as a waitress. She's just working all day, putting up with shitty co-workers and even shittier customers, before going home to her goofball parents. It's revealed that one of her siblings has grown estranged with them after leaving for University (in addition to her parent's disapproving of her deadbeat boyfriend), and that they're desperately trying to restablish contact with her. Then the girl goes to sleep, and the camera zooms out revealing a city planet ala Trantor or Coruscant.

The next episode then showcases a badass Viking Huscarl attacking a castle D-Day style. A downright metal action sequence ensues, with the Vikings cutting down hundreds of hapless englishmen in downright gory animations before making off with struggling hot chicks leaving the brits with... Well, what they have today. Then when they're back in Vikingland and celebrating, a space craft descends from the skies and lands. The vikings stare in awe as two monks emerge from it and point at the Huscarl. It turns out he has been chosen to serve in the Empire's Steel Legion, and that Feral worlds are often tolerated as a source of experienced recruits.

Then the third episode shows a dorky kid (think glasses and turtleneck) trying to get the attention of his big crush in class. It's in the middle of math and all we hear is the teacher mouthing off but we never see her. This is a consistent thing: adults never appear. He tries a series of hilarious shenanigans, but nothing seems to work. Finally after getting frustrated and pouting on the front porch, his Dad gives him 'just be yourself' type advice. The kid buy's it and... Takes it a little too far. He plucks some roses from a nearby grove and stutters his proposal to the girl. You would think he gets rejected off the but... Instead she's flattered and accepts. Then his Dad gives a thumbs up and reveals that he's a robot.
>>
I mean, the problem with SU isn't in the premise. The concept of the gems is neat, the idea of aliens fighting a revolution over the Earth is neat, fusion's a great story tool, etc. The problem is in the execution, so the better question is: how would YOU have made Steven Universe so that it sucked less?
>>
>>92281646
The 'Steven' would be the alien hybrid kid with the weird biology everyone sort of bullies in school. He's economically disadvantaged, living in a hover-car, but his Dad does try to raise him right. Then one day they stow away onto a space liner that takes them to a backwoods rural world where they try to start a new life. But little do they know, aliens related to Steven's other half also live out in the frontier, with a certain three knowing his mother.

The other three characters are viewpoints we often see. All three eventually become friends of Steven after a misadventure or two.

>>92281656
Make it more like Bakker's 'Second Apocalypse.' With another gem war looming, human civilization being really screwed up, religious fanaticism and 40k styled xenophobia, the left overs of the pre-Gem civilization starting to reappear and cause trouble... And I'd let Steven hang out with Peedee, Kevin, and Connie a lot more.
>>
File: too_super_star_destroyer.png (756KB, 964x2248px) Image search: [Google]
too_super_star_destroyer.png
756KB, 964x2248px
>>92271172
Sounds like this.

I'd like to see it.
>>
>>92281656
If OP was talking about fixing SU then the solution is more politicking.

Have a Reactionary faction lead by Yellow Diamond and some higher ups who are True Bismarkians (anti-colony because it is wasteful from the state perpspective) and would probably destroy Earth eventually but don't consider it a priority. Basically isolationists.

Liberal gems who are pro-colonization because they can get them profits and personal power gains and want to bulldoze Earth RIGHT FUCKING NOW. The Lib-gems represented by Jasper are the most immediate threat, but their main interest is not Earth but returning to the Empire as conqurers.

Neo-lib gems lead by Parodite (this is the main place where my hypothetical and SU wou,d part ways) represent the third faction. They've seen what organic life + gems can do in Steven and want to replicate it. They want to cram all humans into concetration camps and go full Josef Mengle on everything organic. They'd appear first as allies against the Lib-Gems, and emerge as the greater evil as the show went on (basically the Bismuth episode, except it would be a whole arc and the Neo-Lib-Gems would be true monsters, not just soldiers).
>>
>>92268642
Replace Steven's dad with Hank Hill.
There you go
>>
>>92282593
Ecoterroist gems, who would start out unified but split upmas time went on. Pear would be a stonecold bitch blowing up dams and screaming at Steven and everyone to be a vegan and live in a hut, while Garnet would blow up some dams while encouraging humans to use some Gemtech and taking a long, prescient view where mankind may survive its infancy and become The Proper Seward to the Universe that Rose once imagined.

In the midst of this shit, Steven and Amethyst stumble about trying to save as many lives as possible. This involves using every faction against every other faction, plus exploiting various crises throughout the Empire (for example, Garnet steals a Gem ship, intending to give its reactor to US government officials, but Steven derails her plan because it would piss off the Reactionaires enough that they'd destroy Earth, instead he blames the theft on the Liberals who are building a base on Venus, with the Neo-liberals support, but then the next several episodes are about hunting down and restoring Lars who the Neo-libs turned into a gem-human hybrid, and etc).
>>
>>92270848
I remember you anon, don't give up. Hobonia needs to be a reality
>>
File: The_Question.jpg (267KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
The_Question.jpg
267KB, 800x960px
>>92268642
Why does /co/ suck at producing OC?
I don't get it, I mean, /co/ has a lot of drawfags, and every time there's an animation thread there seems to be people with actual experience in animation and other stuff, so why isn't there lots of good OC?
>>
>>92282762
Takes time and effort and team work. Too much dedication for a image board. Artists would rather just draw Steven stuffing his fat ass with taco bell, writers would rather just write their Loud House self insert harem fanfiction, animators are already getting worked to death in a shitty workplace, autists usually have no talents and just bitch online, so nobody wants to really do it at the end fo the day. Same goes for games on /v/, and most homebrews on /tg/.
>>
>>92281198
>>92281234
Sounds pretty trippy would probably give it a try
I know somebody already said this but I think it would work better as a mini series
>>
>>92281198
>>92281234
This gives me a sorta similar idea of a group of people realising that they are the main cast of a episodic comedy that has a "status quo" in that the world restarts now and again making and that nothing they say or do will not have any real lasting consequences
>>
A science fiction slash slice of life series about the exploits of a charismatic space ship salesman who starts an intergalactic war just so people could buy his space ships the show will sort of be like the film thank you for smoking
>>
>>92284134
Sounds a bit like the story of Final Fantasy IX, aswell
>>
>>92284553
Which part
>>
>>92268642
>letting people steal my ideas
Fuck off sugar
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.