[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, you are a Marvel Exec. How do you fix the incoming train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1132.png (335KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.png
335KB, 500x368px
ITT, you are a Marvel Exec. How do you fix the incoming train wreck that is Legacy? Tell who you fire, who you hire, who you put on what book, etc.
>inb4 I'm a marvel rep
>>
Get rid of the writers who did Hellcat and America.

Remove Slott from writing more than 1 book and force him to pick between Riri and Miles, whomever he doesn't select will get shuffled off to someone else. Also remove Wait from Champions and let other writers work on the title.

Remove Slott from amazing Spider-Man and leave him writing his silver surfer bit, but allow him to offer up idea to the rotating creative team

Amazing Spider-Man will now be given a rotating team of writers consisting of Kelly, Thompson and Conway.

Fire whomever is in charge of the animations department and start up a 3rd season for EMH.
>>
Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. THis is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass for giving Marvel a bad PR. Besides, what kind of idiot insults future or former employers?
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
Creative Commons licenses for all Marvel products.
Epic Illustrated v2. European and Latin American stories.
Spanish translations of books. It's the second language of the US!
Republish pre-1990 material and let 90s books rot in the cellar.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Millar: get out of here.
Ellis: finish your series or others better than you will do it.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Don't charge more than 2 $ per issue.
More translations of foreign material (yes, including manga)
A Vertigo-like collection.
Fuck crossovers and events.
Less splash pages. We are telling a story, you know.
No Conservative messages in comics.
Aunt may dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
Writers and artists keep the copyright every time they create a new character.
Characters can smoke or take drugs if necessary or cool.
Put the ads at the end of the story. No more interruptions.
>>
>>92266654
Just make all comics MCU adaptation because god knows nothing else is worthwhile
>>
>>92267479
This
>>
>>92267479
>>Fire whomever is in charge of the animations department and start up a 3rd season for EMH.
You can't fire Disney.
>>
>>92266654

I would try to find a job with DC.
>>
>>92267900
I'm not firing Disney, I'm firing whom ever they put in as a place holder, you can still have mcu synergy in EMH
>>
>>92267514
This.
>>
>>92267986
>Punisher out of 616 universe.
Wait, what? I retract my statement.
>>
Kill Ike
>>
File: 2qmi7av.jpg (126KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
2qmi7av.jpg
126KB, 500x336px
>>92267514
>No Conservative messages in comics

>Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.

>No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.

>More translations of foreign material (yes, including manga)
>>
>>92267514
>Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
>Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. THis is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
>Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
>You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass for giving Marvel a bad PR. Besides, what kind of idiot insults future or former employers?
>No more decompressed narrative.
>No more Ultimate universe.
>90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
>No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
>Creative Commons licenses for all Marvel products.
>Epic Illustrated v2. European and Latin American stories.
>Spanish translations of books. It's the second language of the US!
>Republish pre-1990 material and let 90s books rot in the cellar.
Hell yeah
>90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
Oh..uh..ok...
>Punisher out of 616 universe.
I strongly disagree with that statement
>Don't charge more than 2 $ per issue.
Eh, make it $3
>No Conservative messages in comics.
This
>Aunt may dies forever.
>Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
oh, I don't like where this is going...
>Writers and artists keep the copyright every time they create a new character.
That's..not a good idea...
>>
>>92267514
This is so radical
>>
>>92268021
After Ennisher, 616 Frank looks redundant.

>>92268243
>Aunt may dies forever.
>oh, I don't like where this is going...
OH COME ON
>>
>>92267514
this pasta is getting stale man
>>
>>92266654
corporate restructuring of talent and a complete drain of the swamp

look at DC's rebirth and see what they did right & copy it

"reboot" the comics by rolling everything back to before the original civil war and start from there while keeping the things that did work

no events for at least 1 full year

rather than be tied down by movie synergy do a MCU line that's available outside of specialty shops in order to reach a wider audience
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.