[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman : Justice in Gotham Movie Plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5

File: battfleck.jpg (43KB, 599x372px) Image search: [Google]
battfleck.jpg
43KB, 599x372px
The movie will mostly focus on Batman -past his murderous kill-Superman phase- tackling a major threat in Gotham, redeemed and willingly to protect the good and take down the bad, without killing or letting them be killed. Returning to his roots, every criminal is worth redemption, even if it’s futile. For this, his major challenge will be a human , who like his has trained, uses gadgets and is a great strategist, but with one major difference. He’s willing to kill.
Deathstroke.

The plot starts with the remaining members of the Suicide Squad escaping prison. Waller, both due to getting shit from her superiors and from realising how much she’s fucked up -yet again- decides to end this once and for all. He contacts Deathstroke to take down her Squad members, but most importantly to take down the Joker, who freed Harley and has been a major problem for her for some time.

In the meantime, Batman scouts the streets, trying to take down the Joker himself, while playing his playboy persona on the side, in fancy occasions. In one such, he comes across Slade Wilson , who he recognises as the famous assassin, despite him never been convicted. Slade of course, doesn’t know that Bruce is Batman. A brief meeting of their butlers as they leave the event reveals Wintergreen and Pennyworth have both worked for Her Majesty in the past.
>>
>>92260369
Deathstroke, in his attempt to track down the Joker and kill him has a few skirmishes with Batman, until he eventually finds Harley and kidnaps her to get the Joker to come to him.
In the mexican stand-off between the clown, the assassin and the bat, Waller contacts Deathstroke to get briefed on his progress. She reveals she had him tracked and the building the trio is in is surrounded, she intends to take down all three with one stroke.
Slade advices against it and a red sniper dot appears on Waller’s forehead. Looking outside she sees Deadshot faraway on a rooftop taking aim at him.
Slade reveals he was the one who freed the SS to force her to hire him and pay to get her squad killed.
In the aftermath of the fight, Slade manages to escape, while Batman takes down the Joker , but instead of killing him -like the Joker taunts him too- , he takes him to Arkham, along with Harley, so they can get treated.
Of course there, they’re treated like kings by the other loonies. The movie ends with Batman vowing to never give up on anyone and never cross that line again.
>>
Too early for your fan fiction, anon. You need to wait until the move starts production at least.
>>
At the very least, the idea of Alfred and Wintergreen meeting and being sassy assholes to each other appeals to me.
>>
I've seen worse plots but at this point it's all about execution.
Give us a solid movie with more badass Batman coming through walls and fucking shit up(but nonlethaly) and atmospheric Gotham and we'll be good.

Batfleck can sell it. Robbie is a goldmine despite some /co/mrades feelings on the character, give Leto a chance to shine opposite his Batman, and get a good actor for Slade (tfw no based Manu) and we'll be good. Just a solid, functionally told story, an atmospheric setting, one casting decision, and then just keep everything else you already have.

That's all you gotta do, WB.

Of course I doubt this is real, but still.
>>
>>92260369
>>92260374
Making Deathstroke the main villain of the Batman movie is one the stupidest choices WB has made (which is a lot).

Geoff Johns and Affleck are also retarded for coming up with the shitty idea of Deathstroke as the main villain.

This is why Geoff Johns was a mistake.
>>
>>92260369
>Who should the villain of the new Batman solo movie be?
>Clayface? Riddler? Man-Bat? Mr Freeze? Court of Owls? Hugo Strange?
>Nah, lets make it Deathstroke! That way we can make a Deathsroke spin-off
>But what if the movie is panned?
>Meh, whatevs
Thanks WB and Johns.
>>
>>92260374
>Slade reveals he was the one who freed the SS to force her to hire him and pay to get her squad killed.
nice
>>
>>92260374
>, but instead of killing him -like the Joker taunts him too- , he takes him to Arkham, along with Harley, so they can get treated.
this doesn't exactly make sense, I thought everything Joker/Harley was going to be in the past, and they were doing a Gotham City Sirens film?
I'd much rather see Harley in that status quo
>>
>>92260947
If you think they're dropping the puddin relationship, you're an idiot. SS takes place after BvS. And harleyxjoker sells like crazy.
The only good thing out of the DCEU is that we'll probably never get to see stronk, independent wimmen Harley who don't need no joker on the big screen.

EVER.
>>
>>92260369
Awful. Fuck off with the "roots" AKA whatever was airing/being printed when you were a kid.

Also I hope this is pre BvS so we can see more of Punished/r Batman. We already had a whole trilogy recently with that faggotry, and ended up being hypocrite as fuck. Specially when the trilogy ends with the good guys saving the city...by killing Bane with a gun from the back.
>>
>>92260374
>The movie ends with Batman vowing to never give up on anyone and never cross that line again.
But the movie already starts with batman not willing to cross the line, why would he vow at the end the same shit?
>>
>>92261102
I think setting a goal and declaring to stay true to it after having it and yourself be tested to your limits is two different things.
>>
>>92260369
ahh, yes. Deathstroke. that famous Batman villain. Because everyone loved Arkham Origins.
>>
>>92261064
Are you autistic or did your father molest you as a kid?
The public HATED Gun Killing Batman. That's why they made him not kill people in Suicide Squad. WB is trying to make him less Dirty Harry (except for Parademons because they aren't people).
>>92261102
They want to tell the audience as many times that this is the good ol Batman they love! (like from BTAS!!!) Even though he killed like a hundred people and blew their brains out. They really really really really really want everyone to forget BvS
>>
>>92261250
>Deathstroke is defeated in a large QTE sequence

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>92261250
>the only one who beats him 1-V-1

that's what's going though their minds.
>>
>>92261310
>he public HATED Gun Killing Batman
No, pretty sure Batman 1989 was loved and started a marketing crazyness called the Batmania. It was so loved that it became the grandfather of all capeshit blockbusters

Then he killed in Returns, in Forever, Begins, TDK and TDKR.

Trust me, the actual audience dont give a fuck if Batman kills or not as long as they like the movie. Which again, its not influenced by Batman killing or not.

The ones that do give a fuck are a minimal part of the audience, those 150k or so mongs that buy comic books monthly. Compared to the hundred of millions that watch the movies.

What ACTUAL PEOPLE didnt like from BvS was the edition,so called plot holes and overall because they got lost in the movie.
>>
>>92261385
>the only one who beats him 1-V-1
You are the biggest retard on this planet. The King of Retards.That is literally every Batman villain. Any writer can make a villain beat Batman 1-V-1. Hell, by that retard logic, you might as well make Shiva the villain.

No one at WB cares about Deathsroke's skills, retard. They want to shill the Deathstroke movie. Because they want the MCU money and popularity. So they force the Batman movie to push Deathstroke. Even though Deathstroke has no chemistry with Batman or interesting stories with him.

WB is willing to bomb the Batman movie just to make an ad for a Deathstroke movie that probably won't happen.
>>
the movie is 3 hours of ben affleck and jared letto having gay sex
>>
>>92261456
People hated Batfleck killing people, anon. That's one of the biggest controversies of the film. It was more controversial than Superman killing Zod.
>>
>>92261577
I wish. It's actually
the movie is 3 hours of ben affleck and joe manganiello having gay sex while leto gets cucked
>leto gets pissed and quits the DCEU
>leto goes and works at MCU (is an instant hit)
>>
>>92260597
Johns wasn't into batman when he was a kid, all the exposure he has from batman comes from cartoons and movies, we all knew it was a terrible idea to have him involved in batman, only the biggest Johnsfags in this board defended him when he named himself as a writer for the movie.
>>
>>92261250
Remember when Johns was invited to create the Super secret cool totally original villians arkham Knight?
>>
>>92260597
>Making Deathstroke the main villain of the Batman movie is one the stupidest choices WB has made (which is a lot).

Why, because it's not another Joker movie?
>>
>>92260369
This doesn't really work because we've already been introduced to a Batman who kills. Even if he stops now, it doesn't make up for the pile of corpses from BvS. Batman would just sound like a dumb hypocrite when confronting Deathstroke.
>>
>>92261913
I don't think he'd call him out on how bad killing is like a masked dora the explorer, it'll be his own goal.
>>
>>92261839
Who could forget such an original character with such an original twist!
>>
>>92261607
No, not really. Comic books readers hated Baffleck killing people.

Comic book readers != people

The "people" know Batman from the movies, and Batman in movies always killed. He tries to avoid it, but is willing to kill. Or to have happy accidents with the villains.

Again, the gloomy tone, lack of comedy and convoluted plot is what made people dislike the movie. Not related at all with Batman killing.

Sure, Batman killing was the biggest controversy in subhuman forums where people discuss superheroes but in the real world the biggest controversy for the normies (you know, the ones who bring the money) was Lex Luthor.

And trust me, 95% of the people who watched the movie are normies who would never pick up a comic book
>>
>>92261871
Deathstroke isn't a Batman villain. It's like making Captain Atom the villain of the next Superman movie just to shill the shitty Captain Atom movie. Deathstroke has nothing to do with Batman. He is not a Batman villain. There are better villains to choose from.

WB should be focusing on making a QUALITY movie instead of shitting out an ad for another movie that might be cancelled (remember Green Lantern?).
>>
>>92261607

This is a Batman whose Robin died because Batman was too timid to kill. Batman became ruthless after Robin's death. After sparring with Superman Batman decides to not kill again.
>>
>>92261607
Yes, thats why The Dark Knight is disliked right. Because people hate Batman killing.
>>
>>92262024
I don't want to shock you, but current 'people' don't give a shit for Schumacher batman. They know DCAU and Bale-batman, nothing else.
>>
>>92261913
WB aren't smart and don't realize you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Batman can't go back to being the same old Batman after killing so many people. Zack Snyder made a huge mistake with Batman and it's a permanent mark. They should just reboot.
>>
>>92260369
> Batman : Justice in Gotham

weren't you faggots convinced it was called The Batman even after Affleck said it wasn't?

anyway nice fanfiction OP but as you know

Affleck will never be in a solo Batman movie
>>
Just adapt Hearth of Ice and other tragic villain.

So Batman is seen as the antagonist again. Batman antagonist is best Batman.
>>
>>92261913
Yes it does
>>
>>92262069
>They know DCAU
Thats pushing it. I doubt most well adjusted adults (normies) remember the DCAU.

They only know Bale Batman, and Dubsman killed in the 3 movies.
>>
>>92262042
they've fought before, it's something new and different and potentially interesting
>>
>>92262126
That's stupid, anon.
Why would we want to adapt a story that fans love? Why make a good Batman movie with beloved villains and their popular stories?

It's a much smarter idea to half-ass a movie starring some other DC Character so it can shill their movie if it's popular enough. Maybe.

*snorts cocaine*
>>
>>92262274
>They fought, that means he's a good Batman villain
That's the dumbest logic I have ever heard.
>>
>>92261913
It was just 5 corpses, stop being a fag, and 3 of them were due a granade, the car chase guys could had survived by movie rules
>>
>>92262190
Saying normie instead of normalfag is a sign of degeneracy.

Also, who does he kill in DK? He just doesn't manage to save Dent.
>>
>>92261607

Nolan's Batman pushes Harvey Dent off a building to this death at the end of The Dark Knight, kills Talia and wastes plenty others. Burton's Batman has an even bigger bodycount, blowing up an entire factory of mobsters and killing Joker, and is established as being out for vengeance instead of justice from the start.

Regular audiences don't give two fucks about Batman killing.
>>
>>92261801
>Johns wasn't into batman when he was a kid, all the exposure he has from batman comes from cartoons and movies

so like most of /co/?
>>
>>92261012
Except GCS ends with Harley betraying Ivy for Joker.
>>
>>92262493
Most of /co/ are not writers, Johns exposure to batman started in the 90's when he was older and wasted his time writing fanfic, like Luthor being the baby daddy of kon El. It's really different to have exposure to a character as a kid than as a teen/young adult.
>>
Not sure how i feel about this "leak". Maybe its due to the write-up itself but I can picture several underwhelming, even bland scenes based on the description.
Im fine with Deathstroke. Its interesting to think we may get a cameo from Will Smith as well. Plus, I love LetoJoker and Harley. I would like the Joker to count as the main event villain in any film he appears in though and here he sounds secondary, or even third in line as the focus if Harley gets as many scenes as I suspect she would. In SS, I feel Joker DID get top billing in the end since his rescue of Harley was a big feature and very cinematic-classic in shooting style. So in this batman movie he needs big scenes like that but that show his outright sinister nature rather than his white knighting Harley for the fangirls.
The title is ho-hum too.
>>
>>92262599
I just want more violent and crude stuff, I loved the spooky batman walking on the roof in bvs, but with Johns involved bland is the only thing I can hope for.
>>
>>92262358
>Oops, I just threw you from the top of this building, I guess I wont kill you but I dont have to save you, huehuehue

He throws Dent from a fucking building. Sure, Dent had a gun but Batman should be able to disarm a guy with a gun.

He also cripples/kills several police officers.
>>
>>92260369
>Deathstroke as the villain
That's who they choose? Lame.
>>
Oh for fucks sake...why does the internet appeal so strongly to the eternal pessimist,cynic and defeatist?

We may get to see a movie with the BEST Batman weve ever had, hopefully adopting the BvS combat style, which was the BEST batman fight scenes we have EVER had versus his fighting equal?

You kids...you should be geeking out. why cant you ever enjoy the idea of anything?
>>
>>92262274
>interesting
Interesting would be Arkham Asylum a Serious House on Serious Earth

It's going to be a mindless slapfight. You could probably replace Slade with KGBeast and it'd be the same.
>>
>>92263054
Deathstroke is not a Batman villain.
Geoff Johns is not a good Batman writer (he pretty much hates the character).
Affleck is depressed and drinking again.
Affleck stepped down from directing (shows you how stressful the project is).
Rumors say script is bad (not surprising, making it Batman v Deathstroke ain't a good idea)
Batman trying to go back to his no-kill rule won't work because he's already killed more people than Rambo.
>>
>>92263257
He killed only 5 people in the last movie.
>>
>>92263157
kg beast is dead
>>
>>92261250
the gameplay was meh but out of all the games it had the best story
>>
>>92261913
you are right
batman started killing people
no way to redeem him from that without making him a huge hypocrite but hey its been done
>>
File: Zod.jpg (186KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
Zod.jpg
186KB, 1500x991px
>>92263257
>Deathstroke is not a Batman villain.
irrelevent
>Geoff Johns is not a good Batman writer (he pretty much hates the character).
1st part is debatable, 2nd part is wrong
>Affleck is depressed and drinking again.
>Affleck stepped down from directing (shows you how stressful the project is).
Sounds to me like he stepped down because of the drinking.
>Rumors say script is bad (not surprising, making it Batman v Deathstroke ain't a good idea)
Rumors.
>Batman trying to go back to his no-kill rule won't work because he's already killed more people than Rambo.
This makes no sense.
>>
>>92263558
Well, he also killed in the Burton movies, but continuity wasn't as important back then I guess.
Maybe they can work it as one of the main points of the story, having to deal with going off the rails and trying to gain back his morals while everyone else rubs it on his face, or something like that. Still, it was a pretty fucking huge mistake that I can't believe nobody objected. Just in the things that studio meddling could've had its benefits, they decide to leave Snyder do whatever the fuck he wants.
And yes, I know Terrio wrote the script, but I'm sure that Batman killing was Snyder's idea. It just reeks of his retardness.
>>
>>92263257
>Deathstroke is not a Batman villain

that's a stupid complaint
it's a non issue
as it's not a made up villain or anything, it's deathstroke, i mean can he only be brought into the dc mu if it's a teen titans movie? that's fucking retarded.

because i don't think that's going to happen.
>>
>>92263621
Johns hating batman isn't wrong, only Johnsfags deny it.
>>
>>92263678
You are why this board is a cesspool.
I'm not a "Johnsfag", i'm just not a pigeonholing, reductionist, hyperbolic baby.
>>
>>92263668
Batman has more than enough villians.
>>
>>92260369
Replace Deathstroke with Killer Moth.
>>
>>92263750
But why do you have a problem with them using Deathstroke?
>>
Deathstroke IS a Batman villain to millions upon millions of gamers, and, sadly, thats a much bigger audience than comic book customers. The general public are on the gamer-spectrum. And, has Batman and Deathstroke been in animation together? If so, then thats even more public awareness that deathstroke is a batman enemy.
And, even if he werent, if you were running the DCEU and you wanted to build towards a Teen Titans movie one day, it would make sense to introduce their top foe in a Batman movie, as a very serious top-tier villain. It provides the villain of the Teen Titans movie with some extra gravitas when that time comes.
Plus, its just a cool as fuck concept to put those two against each other on the Big Screen.
>>
>>92263904
And Joe Mangeillo(sp?) is just the expensive version of Manu Bennett so it's a perfect casting.
>>
>>92263750
yeah but they don't feel like using any of them, probably because the narrative they want to fit doesn't work with scarecrow or mad hatter. the closest is probably bane and that was just used in the last nolan movie.

kg beast is dead, deadshot/will smith probably doesn't want to play the villain, more anti hero, so deathstroke.

it makes sense i don't get the deathstroke hate in this thread at all. it's a non issue.
>>
>>92263664
No one cares about Batman killing other than fucking subhuman nerds who cant be bothered to buy more than 100k batman comics a month.

They probably rationalize batman not killing as a con of cartoon aimed at kids medium. Like if it wasnt a cartoon for kids, Batman would kill the fuck out of them just like the movies!

And yes, Snyder wrote Batman 1989, returns and Nolan series, right?

Whats funny is that Snyder always says older movies were an inspiration of Batman getting away with manslaughter as long as he doesnt kill directly. Thats why he made him kill, because older movies did it too. Because thats what the people want.
>>
>>92263948
It's not about narrative, It's about Johns being wb bitch, they asked for desthstroke, and Johns said OK. Nothing more. Desthstroke adds nothing to batman while David Cain does, and more. Important you could still use kgbeast, just saying he survived.
>>
>>92263904
Scarecrow and Poison Ivy are bigger villains than Deathstroke.

Hell, Deathstroke didn't even make it into Injustice 2nfor crying out loud.

His Animted Movie appearances were HATED.

So he's not as popular as you say.

And making him the main bad guy just to shill his shitty spin-off/future appearance will just ruin the movie (like Electro in ASM2).
>>
Scarecrow and Freeze please.I would use Bane and Freeze but Big Guy is still very present so I guess they need to let Bane rest a bit. But Scarecrow wasnt really featured in TDK or TDKR other than cameos.

Or make it a horror movie with the court of owls, but exclude the Scottarded tweest ending of his brother. Then you can have Batman killing a shit ton of owls because they are zombies and no one cares.
>>
>>92264047
He was scared as fuck of Batman. Even if he survived he wont dare to put a foot on Gotham ever again. Because guess what....killing works.
>>
>>92264047
>wb wants kg beast
i don't see an issue
>johns should have said no
why the fuck would he?

>it should be kgbeast
lol why tho?
it doesn't add shit in positive light to make a, and i'm sorry to say nobody actor who played a goon in dc for 5 minutes and marvel for 5 minutes, the main attraction in their huge batman franchise. people are complaining that deathstroke is not batman enough but they want a movies main villain to be fodder like the kgbeast?

that's a stupid weird choice and it makes sense that you're not in charge of these types of movies.
>>
>>92264047
This. WB wanted Deathstroke to be Batman's villain to shill him. Johns said okay, Senpai!
WB is run by idiots obsessed with shoving as many characters and spin-off without any real quality control. They should be treating the Batman IP with better care (like with Nolan). Instead they are willing to ruin Batman (again) just to shill Deathstroke even though it make not work and end up terrible.
>>
>>92260374
>The movie ends with Batman vowing to never give up on anyone and never cross that line again.
Cue the inevitable Red Hood story with the person he gave up on
>>
>>92264174
Memestroke will be in JL so I guess they will check the reception first, then adjust The Batman to fit.
>>
>>92264099
That's the problem, anon. You are using logic to try and make a good Batman movie. WB doesn't use logic. Why use famous Batman villains and stories, when you can do the shittiest job possible.
>>
>>92264239
Except there is not a single bad live action Batman movie. 4U
>>
>>92264000
I acknowledged Batman killing in Burton's movies in that very same post, calm down. The thing there is that it was never meant to be part of a continuity where other superheroes exist and every sequel is supposed to be taking part in the same shared universe with heroes like Superman, Flash, Aquaman, etc. It's kinda hard to make them all work together if they have such vastly different moral standards. Sure, Superman killed Zod, but he was a menace that couldn't be contained by any earthly means, and even then, Superman is shown to have some remorse at how he dealt with the situation. While Batman, as you said, killed some goons that could easily be apprehended. Not to mention the fact that many of his more dangerous enemies are still alive and well, while he took it on some nameless henchmen that were just doing shit for a few bucks.

I think it could be worked out anyway, and it's not that big of a deal compared to other fuckups (like the movie being dogshit), but it's a completely unnecessary problem they created for themselves, specially when the plans was building an extended universe. Making him do the branding was more than enough to show us a Batman that is going a bit too far, you didn't need to have him mowing down people with a machinegun. That's the typical complete lack of subteltly Snyder shows in all of his movies.
>>
>>92264047
>Desthstroke adds nothing to batman
Depends on how the movie is written.
>>
>>92263904
>Deathstroke IS a Batman villain to millions upon millions of gamers
I know I am falling for the bait, but people knew him from the Teen Titans show way before he showed up in Arkham Origins
>>
>>92260369
>>92260374
6/10. No one achieve nothing. Motivation is weak. All characters begin and end same. Characters must change because of events or they must change environment/people around them. That's like, lesson 1 in every movie school.
>>
>>92264331
>Not to mention the fact that many of his more dangerous enemies are still alive and well, while he took it on some nameless henchmen that were just doing shit for a few bucks.
There we have a good argument that goes beyond "Not Muh Batman". I can agree with that.
>>
>>92264400
Oh sorry, he was a Robin villain then. Which btw ton of fan theories during that era were about Slade being Batman itself and testing Robin. Totally not related to Batman lol
>>
>>92263904
>Deathstroke IS a Batman villain to millions upon millions of gamers
Gamers hated Deathstroke in Arkham Origins and Knight because of how shitty he was handled. He was also boring in Injustice.
No one likes the Arrow or Beware version.
The only popular version was Slade from the TT Cartoon. And that was because of Hellboy's voice.
Most people think he's a Deadpool knockoff (ironic really)
Nice try though.

*Mic Drop*
>>
>>92262521
is that actually getting made for sure though?
>>92261012
yeah idk
Harley doesn't need Joker to sell merchandise
>>
>>92261064
casuals HATE deathBatsy.
>>
>>92261456
>>92261607
its the way killing is presented, not if he does it or not
>>
>ITT /co/ writes up fanfiction and calls them "leaks"
>>
>>92262051
For FUCKS Sake...
LetoJoker is Dick Grayson in this universe. Grayson got the Todd treatment from Joker, the thing that really put Grayson over the edge was Batfleck killing Joker over the whole affair after almost a lifetime of Batfleck teaching the youngster not to kill no matter what.
>>
>>92265500
But didn't Batfleck specifically turn to murder due to Supes having a bigger dick than him?
I'm all for Leto being a robin joker, tim, jason, dick, I don't care and the former Joker being someone older who died -god, I want my Dafoe Joker so badly-, but I doubt bats would have been the killer.
>>
>>92265167
The thing is, if people write up fanfiction and posts it on /co/ or /tv/ claiming them to be leaks, it then possibly starts spreading to other places, eventually it reaches low quality news sites that will gladly publish the 'news' for clicks.

As more and more people read and share it, it ends with someone high up in some movie studio debunking the supposed leaks.

It's happened several times over the past year.
>>
>>92265500
Who's Nightwing then?
>>
>>92265597
Bats murdered Joker for torturing Dick, its why he was super cynical in BvS. BvS brought mainstream nokill Bats back.
>>92265642
No show.
>>
>>92265500
They already confirmed this was false.

But I am starting to suspect you're just a troll just to bait people.

Or a giant retard.

Or both.
>>
>>92265773
My dad also works for Nintendo.

It turns out that Sans from Undertale is actually Ness. Mind-blowing, huh?
>>
>>92265775
>2000+17
>believing studios after time and again going back on their word

Otay.
>>
>>92265773
>No show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-plotting-nightwing-movie-lego-batman-movie-director-978737
>>
>>92265828
Don't bother, anon. This guy is obviously just doing all for the (You)s. The more you respond the more he thrives.
>>
File: 1357085028372.jpg (3KB, 126x92px) Image search: [Google]
1357085028372.jpg
3KB, 126x92px
>>92265828
Seriously. Its like people havent paid attention to Hollywood antics before. But alright. Screencap my original comment and get back to me in a few years.
>>
>>92265828
You should ask the baiter why Whedon's Batgirl movie is totes cancelled too. Let's see his fanfic.
>>
@92265898

Don't screen cap his bait. Don't even give him a (You).

Just move along, folks
>>
>>92265898
I've paid attention to tards on 4chan before as well. Hollywood sometimes gets shit done, 4channers don't.
>>
>>92265921
DCAU bats who cares if Arkhamites have a tough warden is best bats
>>
>>92260896
What's the point though, why would he do this?
>>
>>92266696
Why would Slade cause the situation that would lead to his potential employer to hire him while also making sure he has a back up plan in case the employer tries to backstab him?

That's Slade 1.0.1 right here.

>free SS
>Waller needs someone to take down SS and J
>only capable for that is #1 global assassin
>get cash for job
>use small part of the cash plus the fact he freed them to have deadshot guard waller because he knows top nigress will try to betray him

Just according to keikaku.
>>
So, anons, how did you like my fanfiction?
>>
>>92260369
What gives him the right to bring these criminals to justice when he himself was allowed to kill and get away with it scott free?
>>
>>92266696
KEIKAKU BABY
>>
>>92268971
What gives him the right in any incarnation?
What he does is criminal.
>>
>>92270068
The difference is that in 99% of his incarnations there's a line that he won't cross. It's that line that separates him from most of his rogues.
>>
>>92270249
So?
He has no legal right to do what he does in any incarnation.
>>
>>92270283
Are you seriously fucking arguing that it's alright that Batman kills because technically he's a criminal already? Fuck me you Snyderfags are the worst.
>>
>>92270446
Not even close mate.
Him killing was a major plot point. That was a new thing for him. Superman brought him out of it through his sacrifice/humanity.

literally le point of le movie lelllelelelelelelelelelelele
>>
>>92270484
>unironically using le2deep4leyou
Like I said, you Snyderfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>92270663
>le2deep4leyou
How is mentioning plot of the movie saying "2deep4u"?
>>
>>92270663
>>92270756
*the plot
>>
>>92260369
>>92260374
>it's a Batman saves the Joker story

Please fuck NO. This is always the stupidest shit in Batman.

It's fine if he doesn't want to do the deed himself but when he goes out of the way to protect a mass murdering psycho that killed his adopted son? Fucking retarded.

Even without that the plot sounds bad, though.
>>
File: Frieswiththat.jpg (127KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frieswiththat.jpg
127KB, 1200x600px
>>92260369
>No Mr. Freeze

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>92270954
He doesn't save him because he likes him.
He saves him because he's Batman.
>>
Any other hot opinions?
>>
File: bat sec cam.gif (2MB, 500x169px) Image search: [Google]
bat sec cam.gif
2MB, 500x169px
>>92262713
>I loved the spooky batman walking on the roof in bvs
He clawed across the ceiling like some animal. Also there's this. They should've handed Batman over to a horror aficionado instead of Matt Reeves. Leave the non-scary Batman to non-Batman movies where the characters (Nightwing, Harley, Catwoman) know him well enough to see that he's not truly spoopy.
>>
>>92260369
I like that every new movie they make actively tries to fix what people hated about the last movie, only to introduce a bunch of new stuff that people hate.
>>
>>92272905
>those eyes
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.