[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And did you forget about us Egoraptor? More like EgoAbandoner...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-05-11_01-27-21.png (227KB, 338x369px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-11_01-27-21.png
227KB, 338x369px
And did you forget about us Egoraptor? More like EgoAbandoner...
>>
>>92257432
not like it really needed an ending. just sucks for the contest winners.

there's a gamegrumps or spin off grumps episode where arin and some other guy make basically another girlchan while playing a game. can't find it now
>>
Yes.
>>
>>92257432
Really feel bad for the contest winners. Way to fuck with your fanbase dude.
>>
>>92259549
Dude, Egoraptor fans LOVE being ignored and abused.

They can't get enough of him not listening to a word they say.

And when criticism is legitimate, he does his fan favorite wacky "le nerd" voice who starts every sentence with "achtually", because that's totally how people who point out flaws talk like.
>>
>>92259614
Don't forget his infamous "I didn't ask for your "constructive criticism". I dont care how good you think it is, I dont want to hear it"
>>
>>92257432
as much as i want him to get back to cartooning, especially the Sequelitis series, I can't really blame a guy for sticking to a proven moneymaker, especially when he gets to spend time with his best friend to do so. I mean, if I handed you $100 every hour to sit at a table and play card games with your best friend and talk about your interests, come on, you'd do it. You'd never go back to doing anything else, even if you loved those other things and were good at them. It's shitty, but the ROI on anything else is less than Game Grumps'.
>>
>>92257432
Who cares, faggot
>>
Reminder the best Egoraptor animation wasn't even done by Egoraptor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI

And JonTron made Gamegrumps good, and left before it got stale.
>>
>>92260487
The thing is, if he actually loved animating he would've cut his chops and gotten a decent job in the industry by now. But the one time he was given an opportunity like that, he was fired for a being dead weight who never did his work.

Arin had the chance to make animating a career, but didn't because he's a lazy asshole.
>>
>>92257432
That guy has a huge mustache.
>>
>>92262397
>>The thing is, if he actually loved animating he would've cut his chops and gotten a decent job in the industry by now.
>implying life works like a shonen anime
You're a child. And actual child.
>>
>>92262557
>>92262397

Both of you are right in some part. Yes, life can be hard so just thinking hard work can make all your dreams come true is foolish.

But there's also the fact Arin DID have tons of chances to work in the animation industry, but didn't because apparently he has a loooong history of not working well with others.

There's going for the easy route because that's what you do to survive and there's going the easy route while being pretentious because you went John K on other animators.
>>
>>92262488
oh jesus christ now he just looks like ron swanson to me and i will never un-see it
>>
>>92262397
Arin isn't actually a lazy asshole he just doesn't seem to work well in a situation where he isn't in full control of whatever he's doing. Like an asshole. He's got like at least five or six side projects he actually works on and has been "expanding the brand" of his Game Grumps shit pretty well.
>>
>>92259698
Can I get a link for this? It's the first I've heard of it.
>>
>>92262397
Arin started animating because his real passion was voice acting, which he actually does still do. Now that he doesn't have to animate to get jobs VAing, why should he?
>>
>>92264540
Seconded.
>>
Metal Gear Awesome is the only good thing he made, everything else is unfunny shit and his style is ugly and annoying as fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.