[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Little Lotta fair well if it was brought back now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Little_lotta.jpg (31KB, 283x405px) Image search: [Google]
Little_lotta.jpg
31KB, 283x405px
Would Little Lotta fair well if it was brought back now?
>>
The original thicc
>>
I guess it depends on how they play her. She did have some interesting character traits, her relationship with her boyfriend, her desire to be a policewoman... It MIGHT fly if they play up the bidy acceptance angle, but that would be tenous ground. People won't even accept healthy eating WG episodes any more, an entire series where the entire joke is 'she fat' wouldn't fly.
>>
File: DISAPPOINTING.jpg (22KB, 296x442px) Image search: [Google]
DISAPPOINTING.jpg
22KB, 296x442px
>>92254502
That would be interesting, but I'm afraid that SJW aesthetic will ruin it
>>
Dreamworks is presumably working on a Harvey Girls cartoon, but no idea if Lotta is in it.
>>
FARE well.
>>
File: faith hillary clinton.jpg (98KB, 480x738px) Image search: [Google]
faith hillary clinton.jpg
98KB, 480x738px
>>92254502
Nope.
>>
>>92254531
>People won't even accept healthy eating WG episodes any more,

What's WG?
>>
>>92256232
https://youtu.be/Axq8kLCL0SU
>>
>>92256232
Weight gain.

See, aroundabout ten or so years ago, there was a smattering of episodes of TV shows directed at healthy eating for kids. FOP had one, My Gym Partner's a Monkey had one, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, etc.

Now, these are kids' shows. Not just kids' shows, mid-00's kid shows, where they weren't even allowed to say the word die.

So, of course they couldn't delve into the health risks associated with malutrition or obesity or anything like that, so all the episodes boiled down to "Eat healthy or you'll get fat and everyone will make fun of you."

That message, of course, doesn't gel with the current message of most networks, which is "be accepting of other people's differences and don't be a bully". So we haven't had a weight gain/healthy eating episode since.
>>
>>92256366
So right when childhood obesity is reaching epidemic proportions, and the rest of the world is mocking us for how unhealthy we've become, SJWs are getting offended and preventing us from warning children that they're ruining their health?

>Not just kids' shows, mid-00's kid shows, where they weren't even allowed to say the word die.

Maybe that's one of the reasons Gen Z have grown into such easily offended weaklings.
>>
>>92254502
it could work if they don't give a fuck about the results and just make a 6 issues mini-series
>>
>>92254502
No. So much of the humor was about being fat and eating. I love these old Harvey comics. I bought a box of "little dot" last year. Love their covers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.