[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a boy,settle down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cap.jpg (33KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
33KB, 500x481px
Find a boy,settle down.
>>
>>92250864
i wish it were canon
>>
>>92250964
Why?
>>
>>92250864
Hail Hydra
>>
>>92250978
they're such a nice fit visually, and imagining steve as the stereotypical sensitive gay guy warms my heart.
>>
>>92250864
Why did they degrade Captain America by making him gay?
>>
>>92251053
You mean upgrade.
>>
>I've never seen male friendships so they must be gay
>>
>>92251079
Isn't a gay spidey enough for you, guys?
>>
I swear the most insufferable shitstains on this board are the people who intentionally post the most low-brow, idiotic tumblr memes they can for nothing more than a few shitposts. Report and hide this trash.
>>
>>92250864
Those aren't the lyrics, jackass.
>>
I'm not typically into gay shit, but Cap and Bucky actually work in the movies. It's a better love story than anything else the MCU has done.
>>
>>92251053
>Why did they degrade Captain America by making him gay?
Do you remember back when Batman used to get a different girlfriend every new film? Studios were so afraid of gay that they forced main leads to have someone to fuck at the end of a movie, even though they have no intention for the girl to exist in the next one.

Frankly you can't stop crack ships. And Marvel Studios have found that girlfriends are extremely restrictive to the plot. That's why Thor, Tony Stark and Hulk no longer have their regular love interests. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>92253262
And to add in my opinion, I rather that Steve Rogers be bromacing with Bucky than having an unconvincing relationship with Sharon Carter.
>>
>>92250864
>Stucky
>canon

Don't delude yourself it won't happen. We'll see Bucky and Natasha in the next movies.
>>
>>92250864
That's not Zemo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.