[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is (in my subjective opinion) objectively good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: batman-v-superman-1.jpg (42KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-1.jpg
42KB, 640x357px
This is (in my subjective opinion) objectively good.
>>
>>92243117
I fell for the memes and watched this movie. It was bad.
>>
>>92243186
It was good though.
>>
>>92243186
blurrrgh
>>
I thought it wasn't as bad as people were making it sound, but that also might have been because the weirder parts had already been spoiled for me like the pee joke.

Still not great but watchable.
>>
Nope it's shit. This is coming from someone who the saw the reviews first and still went in wanting to like it.
>>
>>92243117
I agree with you.

>>92243772
Its not a joke. Its Luthor mocking the senator, that she played right into his hand, while using her own speech against her. What she thought was justice (peach tea) was actually what Luthor wanted all along (piss). It was a very very Luthor moment.
>>
>>92244150
Let me guess, it was "boring" right?
>>
>>92243772
The pee scene was actually one of the handful of well done scenes. It was tense, and it showed how smart and evil Luthor actually was as well as adding some dark humor that wasn't forced at all.
Most of the movie was shit though, too much studio meddling and too little talent from the director.
>>
File: Dr. Strange director.png (326KB, 597x558px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Strange director.png
326KB, 597x558px
>>92244697
>and too little talent from the director.
When directors who have made it big disagree with you, you dun goofed.
>>
>>92244731
>Dr Strange director
lol

The movie being shit agrees with me though.
>>
>>92245591
>I know better than the professionals!

How many movies have you directed? How successful have they been?
>>
>>92245591
>makes critically and financially successful movie
>his opinion doesnt mean anything

kek
>>
>>92245626
A professional can have shit taste too. For instance, check out the movie he made.

>>92245642
And Snyder made a critical and financial failure.
>>
>>92243117
>this is subjectively objectively good
You are the dumbest person in the world.
>>
File: james cameron loves snyder.png (348KB, 996x588px) Image search: [Google]
james cameron loves snyder.png
348KB, 996x588px
>>92243117
I always find it funny that there seem to be a lot of movie directors in the industry that love Snyder and his work but the mass audience just hate it.
>>
>>92246041
>falling for it
You are the dumbest person in the world.

>inb4 merely pretending
>>
>>92244637
Yes it commits the cardinal sin of being boring. The plot not characters aren't engaging at all.
>>
>>92244349
>Its not a joke. Its Luthor mocking the senator,

>it's not a joke. It's a joke

?
>>
>>92246241
>Yes it commits the cardinal sin of being boring.
But being bored is a personal issue.
>>
>>92246397
It's not a personal issue. If the plot and characters are dull, you have a boring story.
>>
>>92246455
>If the plot and characters are dull
Exactly, this is subjective.
>>
>>92243117
So its subjectively good to you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.