[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your interest in cartoons make you liked by kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Season_3_Gumball.png (32KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
Season_3_Gumball.png
32KB, 200x282px
Does your interest in cartoons make you liked by kids?
>>
>>92239676
My little cousins like it when I watch cartoons with them.
That's about it.
>>
>>92239676
Yes, my fourth grade class and I discuss Gumball, Steven, and Spongebob all the time. It's cool.
>>
>>92239676
I wouldn't know because there aren't any situations where I interact with little kids.
>>
No, they just stare at me.
>>
>>92239714
Do you molest them as you are watching cartoons?
>>
File: 1463341654802.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1463341654802.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>92239731
so that's what teachers do in the class nowadays.
>>
>>92239676
Kids like me because I'm a socially awkward shit who still knows how to talk to kids and have fun. I only have negligible knowledge of the current cartoons from what I glance on here, and use it to relate if need be. Kids don't seem to talk about cartoons that much.

Fuck fidget spinners.
>>
>>92239773
No.
>>
>>92239793
Why not?
are you a faggot?
>>
>>92239804
he is a tier 2 degenerate
>>
>>92239676
Not really.
>>
>>92239676
I have young step cousins and they really like that I have legendary pokemon and know about all the movies/cartoons they're obsessed with.
>>
>>92239676
I'm just some lonely weirdo, man.
>>
>>92239804
Because I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>92239872
So you're a faggot
>>
>>92239908
I'm not that either.
>>
>>92239908
gone the days when people knew the meaning of buzzwords.
>>
>>92239782
It's not like the curriculum gives me anything anyway. I just relate things the kids like with a rough outline of what they need to know to succeed.
>>
>>92239676
Watching a lot of kids cartoons helps me relate better with my niece. She's homeschooled, and I once made her a set of MLP themed math lessons.
>>
I pretend to hate cartoons to not seem weird with fellow adults.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.