[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bendis pic.jpg (43KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
bendis pic.jpg
43KB, 640x460px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>92239042
To make everyone hate comics as much as he does.
>>
File: 1430290376216.jpg (29KB, 403x378px) Image search: [Google]
1430290376216.jpg
29KB, 403x378px
>>92239042
To be CCO
>>
To be the writer who writes every major group of heroes. Like
>>Spider-Man
>>Daredevil
>>Avengers
>>X-Men
>>Guardians of the Galaxy
>>Defenders

He's trying to do every single Marvel team/staple. Fantastic Four is most likely next.
>>
>>92239042
Kill Marvel completely and reveal that he's been DC's inside man from the beginning
>>
>>92239145
I have actually always theorised this to be the case
>>
File: 1450094789283.png (108KB, 319x279px) Image search: [Google]
1450094789283.png
108KB, 319x279px
>>92239143
Tell me about Bane!
>>
>>92239184
What are you going to do? Shoot me then throw me out of the plane?
>>
>>92239208
Famous last words.
>>
>>92239042
To replace marvel's cast of heroes with coloured fucks
>>
>>92239042
To somehow move up in life by putting in minimum effort and not having any of the required skills.
>>
>>92239771
Didn't mean to post without writing the rest

He wants to be "the" comic book guy, but he just rehashes the same stories. He wants to be the next Stan Lee, but he has none of the charisma. He wants to be Editor-in-Chief but he has none of the knowledge or skills. He wants to be a movie writer, but his writing portfolio literally only consists of super-hero stuff for comic books, cartoons, and video-games.
But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he reaches his goals. He has his honorary degree, a comfy university position where he teaches people how to write comic-books and advertises other writers, and the royalty money he gets whenever Daisy, Miles, Maria Hill, Jessica, etc. show up in something.
>>
>>92239042
Same as every writer's. He wants to leave a mark. Only he seems to be obsesses with the idea and will do anything it takes.

OR he's mentally damaged and believes that it's his job to diversify the misogynistic comic culture.
>>
make money no matter what

same as every jew. hes just losing his touch
>>
>>92239042
He's an arrogant cock sucker who hides behind diversity to the point that he adpots children, but what he really wants is to be the next Stan Lee. He doesn't care if what he writes is shit, he thinks it's better than the original, which is why he tries to write versions of things that he had no part in, like old man logan, civil war, spiderman, etc.

He's a craven shitty human being who wants to be known as the man who revolutionized comics, and the shining example in the darkest age of comics. Inreality he's the reason it's gotten so bleak, and the only thing of his that shines is his head in a wel lit room.
>>
>>92239042
to make everyone gay
>>
>>92239042
To exercize his imagination freely. He doesn't stop because "oh, these characers shouldn't be together" or "muh status quo".
>>
>>92240798
which is hypocritical, because the messes he leaves have to be cleaned up by others even when the story he wrote doesn't make any sense.

He likes taking toys that aren't his and breaking them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.