[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you buy your comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: S3OGqV6.jpg (88KB, 490x743px) Image search: [Google]
S3OGqV6.jpg
88KB, 490x743px
answer the question
>>
Yes...?
>>
>>92238571
>tfw no LCS
>>
>>92238758
>tfw my LCS stopped selling new issues
The guy who owns it said I was the only regular that was there for new floppies each week. All his other regular business came from tabletop game night.
>>
Answer the question Steven
>>
Steven, answer the question
>>
I buy OGNs and trades
>>
>>92238571
yes, but only the ones i really like. i buy more trades and artbooks.
>>
>>92238571
I buy everything I read but marvel trades and floppies since they are too overpriced. The only marvel books I own are omnibus or books I've been given by other people
>>
>>92240112
I buy some of them and pirate others. Mostly I just buy trades.
>>
Nah. I pick up a trade every time I pass a library. I'm working my way through some of the classics. If a modern storyline catches my attention I'll go to readcomics.

I used to buy trades occasionally, and if I want to start buying again in the future it'll probably be in trades. I'm sure buying floppies is nice and comfy for some, but I don't want to spend £3 on something I read in <10mins, and is only a third of a story, and then wait a month for a bit of the rest.
>>
>>92238571
I buy Conan trades every couple months, that's pretty much it though.
>>
LCS are an inefficient and annoying way to buy comics in a medium thats long since seen its golden years.

The future has to be digital for comics to survive.
>>
>>92238571
Some of them
>>
yep
i mostly wait for things to go on tpb so i can read the story all at once (or at least a good chunk of it)
i also think comics are best read on paper in your hands, when you look at a screen one panel at a time it ruins all the work that goes into page layout and pacing.
>>
Yep, first lcs in town in over 20 years, you're goddamm right I'm supporting them. Even if they've fucked up ordering for all of April.
>>
I go weekly stores only ten minutes from my house.
>>
I pay for Marvel Unlimited and still pirate.

I'm going to read them anyway. Makes no sense to wait 6 months for new releases.
>>
>>92238571
Of course I support the industry
I just read it on /co/ and Readcomiconline first, recommend it to people, and purchase it myself if I like it
>>
>>92238571
No.

I don't read comics.
>>
90% of what I read is storytimed here. I'm only currently buying the Marvel Bullseye series now. Got issue 4 today.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.