[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how Joker is gonna intimidate Batman in the movie? >“I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 4u.jpg (306KB, 2041x1318px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
306KB, 2041x1318px
Is this how Joker is gonna intimidate Batman in the movie?

>“I do this scene with Jared Leto and he’s supposed to be intimidating me,” Ike told Howard Stern, explaining how the improvised scene went down. “He comes in, he’s the Joker, and he starts squeezing my tits. He’s like [panting and moaning] ‘You’re a big guy’.

>"This is while we’re filming. Then he f**king grabs me and kisses me. On the mouth, full kisses me. “I thought, OK, I’m just gonna go with it. But then he’s like, [panting and moaning again] ‘Did someone piss their pants?’ I’m like, now I did because you said I did!”
>>
File: BatsyxJoker.jpg (46KB, 661x619px)
BatsyxJoker.jpg
46KB, 661x619px
This is definitely gonna happen
>>
>>92235962
>Thinking man-kissing Joker is going to trigger /co/.
Please, not only is this what /co/ wants it also confirms so much that's hinted in the comics.
>>
>>92235962
Wow DC is a bunch of bigots.

Wtf I hate DC now.
>>
>they cut this
>but not the homoerotic jolly rancher seen from bvs
>>
File: dkrlc118jpg-c1f39e_765w-600x922.jpg (224KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
dkrlc118jpg-c1f39e_765w-600x922.jpg
224KB, 600x922px
>joker is kinda gay
We know that since like the 80s
>>
Was this the club scene? Really the only Joker scene I truly enjoyed other than the car chase. Lots of shit for the Joker not telling jokes, but I feel like that scene was trying to get at the modern "it's just a prank, bro!" vibe. Or maybe I'm reading into it to try and scavange from a shitty movie I looked forward to.
>>
>>92236914
This is why the Reich fell
>>
>>92235962
>you're a big guy
The DCEU is a walking meme.
>>
>>92237378
Nah, this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7ix5WwLkA
>>
>>92235962
Source or bullshit
>>
Nice. And I thought I couldn't love Leto Joker more.
>>
File: 0.jpg (231KB, 978x935px)
0.jpg
231KB, 978x935px
>>92235962
>>
>>92237377
He really isn't, he is more like bugs bunny
>>
>>92239125
Gordon has gone too far.
>>
that singular scene with Ike and Joker was pure cinema. the kiss would have been amazing in that scene.

too bad the rest of the film is garbage
>>
>>92235962
That's not a gay kiss scene. That's sexual assault. Of both the actor and the character, if it were included.

Why would anyone write about a scene like that as if it were a good thing for gay representation.
>>
File: 1492141503834.png (56KB, 192x154px)
1492141503834.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>92239125
Finally DC let him force Batsy to rape the Joker.

The absolute MADMEN
>>
>>92240516
They said it was improved because Leto's a giant faggot, learn to read.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.