[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second chances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the-batman-139638.jpg (153KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
the-batman-139638.jpg
153KB, 640x346px
What are some shows you were stubborn about watching and didn't really give a chance, but one day you tried watching again for real and loved it for what it was?

For me it was The Batman - I think because it wasn't part of the 'Timm-verse' and the artstyle I just denounced it without actually giving it a chance. I feel foolish desu
>>
Squidbillies. I thought it was just typical poorly-drawn stoner garbage like the majority of the lineup on [as], but an ad for it got a laugh out of me so I gave it a shot and loved it.

Also Unknown Hinson is pretty great.
>>
>>92233819
Op here, that's another one for me too

Also, aqua teen hunger force and even south park

I'm too judgemental, I think...
>>
>>92233711
I liked The Batman a lot. Kinda wish there were more episodes.
>>
>>92234077
I wasn't completely sold till the man bat episode. But the music, animation, and cityscape really hit me when I watched that one
>>
>>92233711
I refused to watch Batman Brave and the Bold for years saying "not muh Batman" then /co/ convinced me to give it a try
it then became one of my favorite cartoons of all time
>>
>>92234115
The Man Bat episode was freaky as shit, but I loved it. Also, I used to think their Catwoman design was dumb, but Gina Gershon is such an effective voice actress that I started to like the character.
>>
File: TeenTitansLogo.jpg (13KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansLogo.jpg
13KB, 300x259px
>>92233711
I've traditionally avoided capeshit, but Teen Titans blew me away. I've tried to get into other series but they all seem to be missing either the incredible group dynamic TT has or quality writing (or both).
>>
>>92233711
>Best Killer Croc
>>
>>92233711
Plenty of action cartoons because when I was a kid, I preferred comedy stuff over action (though I have vague memories of BTAS and Batman Beyond and whatnot)
Brave & The Bold in particular I never really took notice of or cared about until a year or so ago, which is a shame.
>>
>>92234115
About to watch that one soon when I get home from work - I love Catwoman, got her original run from 93
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.