[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time when Wasp and Hawkeye were having SEX...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: img_7087.png (3MB, 1597x1208px) Image search: [Google]
img_7087.png
3MB, 1597x1208px
....and talk of her late period triggers Scarlet Witch to go insane and break up the avengers?
>>
>>92233590
Also remember how the flashback art was the only good art in the whole story because they got Coipel to do it instead of Finch?
>>
>>92233590
>>92234938
Hold up, this is Disassembled? I don't remember this part, cause the whole thing felt like a bad fever dream.

Did Marvel have a hateboner for Wanda or something? The fuck was this shit?

I'm not even a Scarlet Witch fan, yet this storyline was frankly kind of offensive.
>>
man I'm pretty sure it's the mention of those dead ghost demon hand babies that caused her to go insane
>>
>>92235166
It was part of Disassembled, before the shit started to go down.

No, Marvel as a whole couldn't give a damn about Wanda, but for some reason, Bendis loved shitting on her. A decade later, and House of M is still considered one of her most defining stories by idiots, despite the fact that she was literally a plot device in it.
>>
>>92235250
It's both, idiot.
>>
>>92233590
jesus how can anyone be friends with Janet?
That is some mega bitch stuff right there.
>>
>My monthly friend

That's dumb. She's talking with another woman, no need for euphemisms to make it less gross.
>>
>>92233590
>Janet and Hank were supposed to be a couple like Reed/Sue.
>She ends up fucking every male in the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>92235644

Even alternate Captain America tapped that.
>>
File: Wasp Pym Vision Scarlet Witch.jpg (513KB, 1777x885px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp Pym Vision Scarlet Witch.jpg
513KB, 1777x885px
>>92235250
Avengers Disassembled was Bendis's hate letter to fans of the "traditional" Avengers lineup that Busiek and Johns had been working with.

His first act was to blow up the mansion, then pick off the B-list characters who had been the core of the Avengers since the '60s, like Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Wasp.

Having the whole thing go down because the first female Avenger said something stupid to the second female Avenger probably wasn't a commentary on Avenger women in general but the whole story was a way of saying that anyone who thought the Avengers had too many old B and C-listers (which to be fair, it did) could start reading now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.