[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single more annoying character from a god-tier show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: loo anne.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
loo anne.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
Is there a single more annoying character from a god-tier show?
>>
>>92232355
Peggy
>>
>>92232355
but you didn't post peggy
>>
>>92232355
Nothing wrong with her. But I HATE her husband, I can't believe the creators push her into a trailer trash family.
>>
>>92232453
Lucky's okay. He doesn't show up much, and actually has a bit of wisdom at times.

Luanne is just pure autism.
>>
>>92232355
>>92232410
>>92232436
>Not Lucky
>>
>>92232549
Lucky tries to improve himself. And Peggy sabotages those efforts.

Peggy is the worst.
>>
>>92232549
They're both pretty bad, Lucky is a close contender and I would have to agree at his worst was double the annoyance Peggy was
>>
>>92232511
>Luanne is just pure autism.
No she's trailer trash dumb, there is a difference. It can be hard to see from a cursory glance though.

>Both don't catch on to social queues as fast as others
>Both have a bit of childlike innocence
>Both prefer a specific interest and the moment they lose interest, it's damn impossible for them to do anything with it(god help them if it happens in the middle of trying to go to college and build a career out of it)

But then autism goes its own way with
>No experience in dealing with other people and may offend people

and Trailer Trash with
>Too dumb to know what is really an insult so they may offend or be offended.
>>
File: tumblr_mxml9xbjLd1s489rno1_500.png (249KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxml9xbjLd1s489rno1_500.png
249KB, 500x322px
>>92232453
Lucky was interesting because he was a douchebag but with a phlegmatic demeanor, so you almost had to remind yourself that this easygoing good ol' boy was a cancerous scam artist
>>
Did she redeem herself in the second half of the show?
>>
>>92233117
She did stop sleeping with Redcorn even when it was making her bald and the only way of fixing it was to sleep around.
>>
>>92232355
She's a dumb teenager and I did like it when she did seem to actually learn a lesson from her mistakes, though there were rarely, if ever, any times she was able to show that she learned anything in a later episode. That said I have never seen an episode with Lucky in it so I can't comment on how that changed her, if at all.

Peggy on the other hand is an adult, makes plenty of mistakes, never learns anything, and generally takes advantage of people for her own benefit.

Honestly though I would say both characters did their jobs in the show well. Just because a character would be a shitty person if they were real does not mean they're a bad character.
>>
>>92232782
It helped him though. Being married into the family, Lucky was influenced by Hank to building up a real life for himself instead of sponging off his lawsuit money.
>>
>>92233117
post yfw he knew
>>
>>92232355
She was just dumb, and the tone of the show never allowed them to exploit that past a certain level. But she did have some decent character growth (one step forward, two steps back at times) & did the best with what she had.

Except Lucky of course, which I think was designed to give her the role of the smart one when she was around him.
>>
>>92232355
I think Luanne's okay but you can kinda tell the writers were never 100% on what to do with her + Brittany Murphy's inconsistent availability may have screwed things up too.

I feel like if she hadn't been in the show my enjoyment of it wouldn't really change one way or the other, in that she often felt like an afterthought in episodes not directly about her when the same couldn't be said for many of the other main characters.
>>
>>92234163
Dale had no idea, the entire joke is that the most paranoid, surveillance and security minded lunatic is completely blind to an incredibly obvious betrayal by the one person he trusts completely.
>>
>>92232453
Hrs voiced by Tom Petty though. Can't be all bad
>>
She's the closest thing the show has to fanservice.
>>
>>92232355
THat's not Peggy
>>
>>92232355
she's hilarious. And this show is overrated
>>
>>92232355
Lucky. Worst character for me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.