[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Force was a better sequel than a show like Ben 10 deserved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1200x630bb.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
Alien Force was a better sequel than a show like Ben 10 deserved.
>>
But it was worse than the original though. I don't know how they made a setting with wizards and aliens and evil mad scientists boring but they did.
>>
>>92231604
You spelled omniverse wrong
>>
>>92231895
AF>OS>OV>UA
>>
Honestly I think 4chan is literally the only place where I see Omni>UAF.

I personally thought the show went off the rails during UA although it was still watchable, the art change between the first three series were at least relatively consistent. I could buy the transition from MOA's art style to Dwayne Mcduffies and Bruce Timms.

Storytelling wise its really no contest, Omniverse might as well be an alternate universe.
>>
OS>OV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UA/AF
>>
>>92232098
OV>OS
>>
>>92231604
but alien force was shit
>>
It had best Gwen
>>
>>92231604
Maybe for the first 2 seasons, the rest were just the same shit as the original show.
>>
>>92231604
Alien Force was probably the start of the downward spiral of action cartoons on Cartoon Network.

Also it got rid of Grandpa Max, so no way it was going to be good.
>>
>>92232253
But having him disappear made you appreciate him more.
>>
File: dk_haired_boy_computer.jpg (43KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
dk_haired_boy_computer.jpg
43KB, 350x233px
>>92231604
I feel like they tried to age the show as the audience of the OS aged. I thought Alien Force was good and that Omniverse is an attempt to mix the feel of the OS with the characters of AF/UA.

for the same reason I enjoyed AF after the OS the reboot makes me want to fuckin die
>>
OV>OS>AF>UA

OS and OV felt like a comic book universe, where there's a ton of different ways to get powers. Costumed things, genuine magic, things are over-the-top and fantastical.

Alien Force and Ultimate Alien felt like about ten years ago with the Nolan trilogy how they were like OH FUCK ALL THE COOL SHIT BTW WE GOTTA BE GROUNDED N REALISTIC N SHIT, and made everything just aliens.
>>
>>92232032
This.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.