[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Batman ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: batmandifferentversions_610.jpg (82KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
batmandifferentversions_610.jpg
82KB, 610x343px
What the fuck is hiding behind that stupid cowl ?
Is he even human ?
What are your theories as to who Batman might be ?

I personally think he's a robot.
>>
>>92225718
I think he's Clark Kent, that reporter from the daily planet
>>
>>92225718
Nigga, thas obvi Clark Kent
Smhtbhbbq
>>
He easily could be Harvey Dent.
>>
>>92225718
Keyser Sozei
>>
File: lex.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>92225718
>>92225750
>>92225756
>>92225772
>>92225793
It has been proven time and time again that the only one with enough money, physical and mental capacity, connections and reasons to be the Batman is Lex Luthor
>>
>>92225718
Go away Croc.
He's obviously Dr.Doom.
>>
I heard it's that millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>92225718
>it's just one guy and not multiple
>>
>>92225834
that's retarded, why would Bruce fuckin' Wayne want to spend nights upon nights punching dudes rather than getting his dick sucked by 17+ dolls?
>>
>>92225834
Oh, come on, that billionaire playboy. He's too busy socializing at cocktail parties and managing the affairs of the Wayne foundation
>>
>>92225850
i heard Batman is a vampire
>>
>>92225834
he is a wimp hateable fuckboy with a midlife crisis riding around gotham in his shitty lambos or whatever
>>
File: 1475207196194.jpg (81KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
1475207196194.jpg
81KB, 552x532px
>>92225834
>hurr durr Bruce Wayne is Batman
Fuck off, we are actually trying to discuss things seriously here.
We don't need your falseflag conspiracies.
>>
File: Gotham Central.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham Central.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>92225718
He's clearly a costumed figurehead used by the GCPD to administer brutal "justice" to the innocent citizenry of justice. It's total bullshit that they're allowed make up this fictional character so they go around beating up innocent people without repercussion. That department needs to be investigated and people need to be fired and replaced.
>>
You are all fucking retarded.
He is obviously The Joker.
>>
>>92225861

(Don't get him started on this again Lisa...)
>>
>>92225899
>innocent citizenry
>Not a single case of a False Batman Beating
>He beat up the innocent gangstas! They were only going to rape that woman and her child. Dey wuz gud boys who Dindu Nuffin!
>>
File: the_shadow_2.gif (31KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
the_shadow_2.gif
31KB, 300x321px
>>92225718
GUYS I GOT IT
Batman really is The Shadow
It all makes sense. He's just another one of The Shadow's identities
Maybe The Shadow decided to lay off the guns and act as Batman to completely throw off suspicion. They are too similar after all.
>>
File: Alfred_Pennyworth.png (87KB, 568x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Pennyworth.png
87KB, 568x1507px
>>92225718
We all Know who the real Batman is....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjBs2D30LPQ
>>
File: Batman (2016-) 005-004.jpg (563KB, 1423x797px) Image search: [Google]
Batman (2016-) 005-004.jpg
563KB, 1423x797px
>>92226188
>>
>>92225718
what if Batman is ...Bruce Wayne ?
>>
Its probably that Parker boy who works for the Bugle.
>>
File: PErKecl.jpg (624KB, 1920x2952px) Image search: [Google]
PErKecl.jpg
624KB, 1920x2952px
>>
File: 5367169-9938927868.jpg (465KB, 1224x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5367169-9938927868.jpg
465KB, 1224x1920px
>>92226802
>>
>>92226802
>>92226818
Comic name/issue #?
>>
>>92227592
Joker, by Brian Azzarello.
It's a pretty shitty comic but this moment is pretty great.
>>
>>92226127
Gotham city didn't had that many niggers before the 90's.

Its a shame that modern writers want every city to be exactly like murrikan demographics.

Gotham was mostly a Catholic city (poles, Italians, Irish), with some orthodox population (mostly Russians), some your typical murrikan protestan and most of the non whites were Japanese, Chinese or native Americans.

It was a really interesting setting, now gotham just seems to be new jersey mixed with Los Angeles instead if an original port city in New Jersey. Migration patterns in murrika would had chenged with the existence of gotham.
>>
File: Clark_Kent_011.jpg (94KB, 391x612px) Image search: [Google]
Clark_Kent_011.jpg
94KB, 391x612px
>>92225756
I say it's Kent too. He probably doesn't even care about crime. He probably dresses up like a Bats so he can be the first person to write the articles on the Batman.
>>
You guys really believe in Batman? It's clearly all a media hoax to discourage those costumed supercreeps from cities with metahuman protection. They're all actors, like power rangers being played out on our roof tops. If the Captain Colds of the world believe Gotham has a shadowy figure with the agility of a ninja and the brutality of heavy weight boxer they'll never bother us. I mean, why else would dangerous criminals keep escaping our supposedly secure asylum? It's a big imposing green room for the actors to take off their make up and relax between shows. It must be hot in that grease paint or that mangled face prosthetic.
>>
>>92225834
Boco, fuck off, seriously, just fuck off. The bait you'll write to get some (you)s is just pathetic.
>>
>>92225718

What if it is Hal Jordan?
>>
>>92225718
>believing in batman
next you'll tell me you believe in santa. Or wonderwoman
>>
>>92225834
Who's Bruce Wayne?
>>
File: shag.jpg (10KB, 261x187px) Image search: [Google]
shag.jpg
10KB, 261x187px
>>92225834
>Bruce Wayne
>the millionaire playboy

We're getting real tired of your half-assed claims, Boco. The guy is obviously too busy taking care of his huge company during the day and fingering supermodels at night, what makes you think he has enough time to wear a dumb suit and fight baddies who'd kick his ass?

Seriously, he doesn't even have time to practice martial arts, just go away.
>>
He fights crime, so he has a moral code, but the system failed him. There's probably a tough life behind that mask.

He has the massive funding, so he's probably super wealthy. Or has friends in very high places. Or it's spoils of war from the lunatics he goes after. He has access to serious hardware.

He's only seen from midnight to 4 AM. He's probably not doing physical labor during his day job, if he even has one?

He's operating mostly in eastern gotham, not far from the bay and shoreline. Crime is prevalent there so it makes sense, but crime is also everywhere in Gotham. He's probably based in that area.

He also has a thing for bats. Bats can be found in many places in Gotham and surroundings, including forested areas, caves and cavern systems. There are quite a few such places in eastern Gotham, nearly all of them in the less dense and populated areas to the north and north-west.

So, we have someone who is influential. He's either rich or he steals the money, but he has authentic access to customized military grade hardware. He supposedly lives in eastern gotham, potentially by the rural area. (Even further explains the plane he's reported to have. It has to take off and land in a remote area). The guy's damaged. He was wronged, and the system failed him. So there's a tragedy in his life. And he's super well trained.

My money's on Derek Powers
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 584x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 584x898px
>>92225834
I think you confused because Bruce Wayne only sponsored Batman, he can't possibly be Batman it would be just stupid.
>>
>>92225750
>>92225756
Literally who?
>>
I bet it's Ted Kord. Yeah, I know he seems like a really cool in real life, but maybe he's like, super edgy and tough and badass.
>>
File: qz4rgp.jpg (7KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
qz4rgp.jpg
7KB, 220x200px
The REAL question is how such a moronic freak who dresses as a bat continues to elude the simple-minded authorities, it's obvious that only a person of true superior intellect will be able unmask the identity of the dork knight and show the people of Gotham the true fraud he is.
>>
File: IMG_7517.jpg (106KB, 863x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7517.jpg
106KB, 863x1300px
>>92225718
I think it's Bruce Wayne
>>
It's pretty obviously commissioner Gordon right? I mean he's a cop, but the system doesn't work. Then suddenly Batman turns up, and police get easy jobs. Then some nobody like Gordon ends up as the commissioner, because he gets 'helped' by the Batman. And even when the Batman is put up by the mayor as Gotham's most wanted, the Police can never catch him, as if he's getting info from inside.

That's not even considering the fact that there's never any 'accidents' in police custody when the Joker gets brought in. Because Batman/Gordon can't let his arch-rival die.

Let's face it Batman is Commissioner Gordon
>>
When I was a kid I thought Dent was the Bat until the whole face thing
>>
I wonder how long it would take people to figure out that Batman is Bruce Wayne in a "realistic" story? White male, with whatever Batman's height and weight is, in good shape, a ton of money, tons of free time at night......

>>92225805
Lex being a Batman-like figure would have been a cool direction for them to take that last movie in. Like it starts out as Batman vs Superman but turns into Batman vs Superman vs what is for all intents and purposes Evil Batman.
>>
>>92231544
see >>92225889
>>
File: thedarkknight-18.jpg (36KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
thedarkknight-18.jpg
36KB, 800x370px
>>
>>92225934
this desu

Why else would batman never kill him?
>>
It's just a bunch of kids playing hero. Probably started with a real crazy NEET going full vigilante on some nigga but now everyone just buys some black clothes and makes a mask outta whatever they find at goodwill thinking they're king of shit mountain.
>>
>>92231576
There are multiple Batmans, you idiot.
Gordon just wants you to think it's one guy.
He's got a whole bunch of them stashed away like a SWAT team
>>
>>92233631
This, it's clearly just a police squad. Probably getting serious funding from the city. That's why the cops are allowed to arrest people "Batman" turns in, he's not actually a vigilante.
>>
>>92225834

Next you're gonna tell us Kim Kardashian is Wonder Woman.
>>
I prefer Grant Morrison Bat - God interpretation.
>>
>>92233631
There can't be a team of them though. If it's one dude, then secrets can be kept. But it's there's like more than 5, then eventually one of them is gonna tell the media or some villain the truth for a huge stack of cash.

Well unless it's run like a terror cell where even the Batmen don't know what the other Batmen are doing, or even that there are other people being Batman.

And fundamentally do you really think it would really be the police? I mean they pretty much all worked for Falcone back in the day, any one of them would give up their job for a wad of cash, there's no way it would ever be kept a secret.
>>
>>92233828
The police being corrupt is the whole reason for the squad in the first place. It's completely secret, nobody knows except Gordon, the "Batmen", and the government.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.