[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The legend of kiley.png (69KB, 938x335px) Image search: [Google]
The legend of kiley.png
69KB, 938x335px
A bit too hands on
>>
>>92225429
Prepare yourself for teddy's masterplan
>>
>>92225434
"Most" fail. Teddy is committed.
What is even happening in this strip anymore, anyway?
>>
>>92225537
If Chloe doesn't lose her virginity she she will rape and likely kill teddy when the succubus transformation wears off. To avert that Teddy is trying find a guy to take Chloe's virginity. However since she will succubus the average guy to death he is trying to find one with all the stamina possible.
>>
>>92225614
Wow, I had forgotten why this was happening.
>>
>>92225614
>mc has to find another guy to fuck the main girl

Just like my mangas... but worse...
>>
>>92225429
Kiley and Gary should've been endgame.
>>
>>92225972
Agreed.
>>
>>92225972
You mean gary and yuki
>>
>>92226424
>gary and yuki
There was some nice stuff there, but she's played like too much of a joke for me. And it's not the dick fear either, cause Kiley has her boob-phobia and she was kinda sweet in a relationship with Didi. I think the writing around her is just better.

But if you take their high points, Gary and Yuki would be great. I do have to admit they have much more in common than Kiley and Gary.
>>
>>92225972
They could have been happy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.