[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1472866693860.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472866693860.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Truth, Justice and the American way.
>>
>>92221124
Superman's a globalist now, he's lost his American identity.
>>
>>92221124
Holy shit just give the man his trunks back. It looks like every artist wants to draw them
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-035508.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-035508.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>92221174
Unfortunately this. Apparently having pride in your country is a bad thing now. At least if you're white.
>>
>>92221174
>>92222028
Superman was always too big for Smallville and he grew too big for just one country. He belongs to the world. To public consciousness. That's really not a bad thing.

>>92221201
Kill yourself.
>>
>>92221201
>It looks like every artist wants to draw them

That's because literally everyone wants them back but DC are cheap fucks who would rather ruin Superman's costume than throw the Siegel/Shuster estates a few extra bucks.

http://insidepulse.com/2017/04/16/dc-comics-rebirth-spoilers-superman-artist-jon-bogdanove-talks-action-comics-1000-how-supes-red-modesty-briefs-shuster-family-lawsuit-may-play-into-it/

>That is my understanding. To protect their IP copyright, they needed to distance themselves as much as possible from Siegel and Shuster’s “contribution” to it. The idea was to dump anything that could be contested as being created by Siegel and Shuster, without totally tanking the universally recognized and beloved brand. On New 52, I was even instructed to avoid Sman’s face– no S curl, no cleft chin etc. He was meant to be a totally different man. Some of that has relaxed now all is settled, but the S&S heirs only won the rights to his modesty briefs– so no more shorts on Superman without paying them. At least, that is the inside buzz as I have heard it.
>>
>>92222085
Well that explains a few things.
>>
Thruth Justice and the American Way is such a boring story, I can't comprehend why is supposed to be a "classic"
>>
File: 1481173105189.jpg (61KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481173105189.jpg
61KB, 678x678px
>>92221201
Heard somewhere that the only reason they haven't is synergy with the Snyderverse. So we'll be getting them back after JL crashes with no survivors in November.
>>
>>92222085
That makes no sense at all.

Wouldn't that mean they would be paying them with every reprint of old material? And the trunks showed up in a flashback recently.
>>
>>92221174

>(((GLOBALIST)))
>>
>>92222074
>belongs to the world

What about all the countries and their people that don't value truth justice and freedom? How could he belong to them?

Fuck niggers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.