[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s verdict on this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 70177009.jpg (79KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
70177009.jpg
79KB, 665x375px
What's /co/'s verdict on this one?
>>
Please
>>
>>92215538
This probably aged worse than the 90s series.
>>
>>92215538
It's a nice show. Edgy, but not too much so. The cgi hasn't aged particularly well, but better than some other shows. Black Kingpin was cool.

Not as good as Spider-Man TAS or Spectacular, but probably the third best Spider-Man show.
>>
The series itself was bad but I loved Spidey in it. It's the best animated Spider-Man after the '94 one in my opinion. Spectacular is the best series but I didn't like Spidey in it.
>>
For being such a blatant movie tie-in it's a pretty great show. Good Peter, good Harry.
>>
NPH is an underrated Spider-Man
>>
>>92215538
I hated MJ's design and character. Harry was annoying. Spidey and the pigtail girl were cool, and niggress Blackcat gave me my first boner. It was fine for what it was. Has my favorite Electro period, and Nigger Kingpin just works in everything. The rest of the villains were lame, though.

>>92216352
Though, as a movie-tie in, it doesn't really lineup well with the films. Besides the clear character/appearances not matching, was weird they would make him not be Spidey anymore when they knew a sequel was coming.
>>
>>92216352
>For being such a blatant movie tie-in it's a pretty great show

You mean for being such a blatant movie tie-in it didn't have anything to do with the movies aside from Norman being killed by Spider-Man and Harry hating him for it? Not only that but the show took risky moves all the time, such as killing Connors.
>>
>>92215538
Too many OC villains. Surprisingly dark, though.
>>
I actually liked it.
>>
File: Spider-Man_Keeping_Secrets.jpg (36KB, 707x396px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_Keeping_Secrets.jpg
36KB, 707x396px
>>92218495
Speaking of OCs: the thief girl was so painfully obviously supposed to be Black Cat. Why didn't they go through with it? Why make an OC?
>>
>>92218652
I guess they didn't want to get in the way of possible future movie stuff.

But then Spider-Man 2 ignored the series anyway, aside from Harry's alcoholism.
>>
>>92215538
GOAT intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkH3V3wUiM
>>
>>92218711
>they didn't want to get in the way of possible future movie stuff.
And yet they killed Doc Connors, and introduced a ton of other iconic characters.
>>
>>92216732
Screw you, MJ was bloody fine.
>>
>>92220908
>Choker

Didn't old fashions used to become hip again after maybe 20 years? Now it's every 10?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.