[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ed, Edd n Eddy Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: db4.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
db4.gif
3MB, 480x270px
So how are you guys liking the DBZ crossover event?

Even if you don't care about DBZ or the exclusive Super previews, you gotta admit the 2x EXP bonus and free daily jawbreakers are pretty nice.
>>
>>92214133
If you hate this Dragon Ball shit, wait until summer. That's when summerkids will flood the game and things will get really ugly.
>>
>>92214133
How the fuck do I unlock more characters?
>>
>>92215179
There's two ways. One is doing raids and quests and getting shards, but this takes a bit of a while depending on which character you want to get. The other is the gacha, but that shit is way too unreliable for my taste. Sure, you can get a 5-star Plank right away and breeze through most of the game, but you can also get a fucking 3-star Kevin, which is far more likely. Not to mention, you need jawbreakers for the gacha, and those are rare.
>>
>>92214133
>there are people who think this is the koth mmo killer

LOL
>>
The game was dead since april 1st, when did it come back??
>>
Jellybreaker server is currently being erased, what the fuck? Everything is vanishing and shit
>>
>>92217651
Kevinfag is back I bet
>>
Where do I download this game?
>>
>>92215296
>daily reminder that Kevin is the best endgame intimidation build and is faster than any non-specialized character

Now that the DBZ Crossover has added fusion you can upgrade three-stars to five-stars pretty easily. A little bit too easy but they want everyone to get to endgame for the big Edth World Tournament crossover event.

Real question tho, what will the next Toonami crossover be? The debts already told us that the next five updates are gonna add Toonami Lands. I'm hoping for a Samurai Jack or a Fooley Cooley one.
>>
>>92215807
Toonami update, they're doing it to support Dragon Ball Super, Samurai Jack S5, and Fooley Cooley S2.
>>
>>92214133
Have they nerfed Sarah's loudmouth spec yet? I main Eddy and his Schemer spec is worthless against her. I'll even take Scam Artist and I still lose everytime.
>Inb4 git gud
Any tips?
>>
>>92214133
>skill says super saiyan 2
>goes super saiyan 3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.