[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that need to be wrapped up in two episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Jack.png (334KB, 926x336px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.png
334KB, 926x336px
>High Priestess (confirmed to appear in the final battle)
>Scaramouche (whose information is now useless)
>Blue Guardian and the Time Portal
>Ashi romance
>Scotsman's Ghost
>Scotsman's Daughters
>Scotsman's Army
>The secret Aku discovers about Ashi (confirmed in Ep10's leaked description)
>Final battle with Aku
>Any wrap-up where Jack decides to go back in time or stay in the present
>>
Its not gonna end this season clearly
>>
File: 1489947424332.png (250KB, 623x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489947424332.png
250KB, 623x423px
>>92207973
Keep telling yourself that anon
>>
>>92207735
What if they split the final episode into multiple parts like they did with Avatar?
>>
>High Priestess in the final bout
Possible Ashi flashback.
>Scaramouche's useless info
He'll be killed. RIP
>The Guardian & the portal
Possibly got his ass killed off or something.
>Jashi's voyage
May end abruptly due to Ashi's passing.
>Spooksman & his scottish army
Will appear in the Final battle, but may appear at the end of EP9
>Aku discovered Ashi's secret
It says that it puts her in grave danger. Interrogation.png
>The Final Boss
"STANDING HERE, I REALIZE..."
>The end
Who knows. Better be worth it, though.
>>
>>92208080

You wish. It's 10 22(ish) minute episodes, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>92207735
>>High Priestess (confirmed to appear in the final battle)
Anon she's dead
>>Scaramouche (whose information is now useless)
next episode Scatbot delivers the news to Aku
>>Blue Guardian and the Time Portal
Jack looks like he's stumbling upon that next episode
>>Ashi romance
Jack and Aishi just realized their feelings but know that Jack most defeat Aku
>>Scotsman's Ghost
>>Scotsman's Daughters
>>Scotsman's Army
Jack stumbles upon the Guardian but Ghost Scotsman tells him that they're planning on kicking the shit out of Aku. Aishi suggest that they go grab all of the people Jack has helped over the years. Jack is torn between trying to fight the Guardian now and get back to the past or free the future from Aku's regin. He chooses the latter
>>The secret Aku discovers about Ashi (confirmed in Ep10's leaked description)
Aku drops the daughter bomb during the final showdown because he vaguely recognizes her.
>>Final battle with Aku
Aku rips and tears most of the army but then a foolish samurai steps forth to oppose him. The fight is long but it ends with Aku on the ground, Jack prepared to strike the final blow. Aku tries bargaining with Jack so he can live since flinging him to the future is out of the question this time. Jack doesn't hesitate striking down Aku.
>>Any wrap-up where Jack decides to go back in time or stay in the present
Jack wanders back to the Guardian after a couple years of grieving over the loss of his friends and to say his goodbyes. He wanders back to the Guardian. They lock eyes as Jack begins to draw his blade.
>"I think you might just be the man."
>the two charge at eachother with the time portal in the background
>WATCHA
>>
>>92207735

Scotman's daughters don't need any more explanation. He fucked and had kids. That's about it.
>>
File: Gems_of_Cronus.jpg (32KB, 1128x647px) Image search: [Google]
Gems_of_Cronus.jpg
32KB, 1128x647px
>>92207735
There was an episode where Jack fought Cronos and at the end he gets some jewel that gives him some power.
Did they completely dropped that plot point?
>>
>>92207735
What about the little creature that told Ashi where Jack was?
>>
>>92208862
Why do you think he isn't aging?
>>
>>92208979
It was one of the cat hunters
>>
>making this thread a THIRD time
>>
>>92209536
a what
>>
>>92208979
Kuni.
>>
I am hoping for a miracle.

I think Genndy can do an absolutely excellent two-parter, kind of like Birth of Evil that will just magically answer every question and deliver on action.

But I also hope last two episodes are like 40 minutes long extra features, because, goddamn, what the fuck is Genndy thinken and why do I get the feeling it's his penis that does the thinking.
>>
>>92209673

Yeah dude we have like 3 of these threads right now. Fucking newfags need to check the catalog.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.