[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trial roster made up of the not disproven rumors, thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1494261346476.png (1MB, 973x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1494261346476.png
1MB, 973x1577px
trial roster made up of the not disproven rumors, thoughts?
>>
>>92207153
That Apollo/Miles Reddit rumor isn't fucking happening lmao
>>
>>92207153
What a shit roster
>>
>Let's put in everything from the Fantastic Four except Fantastic Four.

when will it end.
>>
File: 1458451934090.gif (2MB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458451934090.gif
2MB, 192x200px
>Basing it off of rumors, ones that have stated the game is launching with between 36-50 characters but having only 30 at launch here
>Only 4 characters as DLC in 2017 when it's confirmed the first character pack will put out 6 before the end of the year
>Doom & Skrull in 2017 when all of the first 6 DLC characters will be new to the series
>Monster Hunter in the game when the guy that wants there to not be a single design for "The Hunter" is still at Capcom and still has that kind of say
>Songbird
Nope.
>>
>>92208984
For some reason there's a legal issue with F4 game rights where you need to have all 4 playable or none. Capcom doesn't want to use up 4 slots for all 4 of them, especially when they'd basically have to come up with Susan's moves from scratch and differentiate Thing from Hulk. They settled on K'lrt since Cosmic was pretty popular at the time and he could rep all the F4 powers.

I think they tried to get Hammond Human Torch into the game but couldn't get him to look right (since he's on fire all the time the effects were unruly).
>>
>>92209180
>>92209180
>For some reason there's a legal issue with F4 game rights where you need to have all 4 playable or none.

Not a legal issue, but Marvel's autism. They pitched a Captain Commando-like character and Marvel refused.
>>
>>92209116
Songbird is the Rocket/Dr. Strange of MvCI, the character Marvel will push for an eventual movie appearance.
>>
>>92209180
>>92208984
They originally wanted Human Torch but his flames took up too much RAM in MvC3 so they gave Super Skrull some of his moves and his theme instead
>>
>Doom, Super Skrull, and Silver Surfer as DLC
Yeah, I fucking wish. Neither Marvel nor Capcom have such good taste.
>>
>>92207153
>kamala

feeding the SJW's delusions
>>
>>92211314
>tfw Thunderbolts plans fall through, gets turned into a costumeless, powerless, non-canon TV show on Hulu
>>
>>92207153
The dlc is bs, forgetting uktron sigma,

6 dlc. That would be 22 characters. You know capcom will make another edition with more later.

Mvc infinte X or so.

6 of the dlc is all new. Probably black widow, sigma counts.

No ff properties or xmen. I can see old man logan getting a pass but doubtful.

3 capcom dlc, 3 marvel. So two unknown capcom and 3 marvel.
>>
>>92207153
>X-Men as DLC in a fucking year
Dropped
>>
>>92213086
Agree.
>>
>>92207153
>Apollo
>Edgeworth
Kek, if we get AA characters they'll be Phoenix and Maya and you know it
>>
>Wolvie as DLC

I know he isn't movie owned, but I refuse to believe the x-termination policy marvel has going on will reach that far.
>>
>>92213740
No xmen will be in for sure, the developers say they're mcu inspired.
>>
I literately spit out beer laughing
there is 0% chance Songbird gets in
>>
>>92214173
I hope we get at least some DLC that expands on the MCU characters that fell by the wayside then.

>Crossbones
>Zemo
>Quicksilver
>Robotbody Arnim Zola

ALSO GIB ME YONDU!

I want blue mary poppins dad. Imagine how cool he would play with his arrow man, it would be RAD.
>>
>>92207153
>Captain Commando
>Songbird
Don't even care if the rest of the roster sucks, that's enough for me.
>>
>>92207153
NO JOE
NO BUY
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.