[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time Doom cried on 9/11?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1189px
Remember the time Doom cried on 9/11?
>>
>>92206670
Have each of them killed more people than that? I think Magneto has, directly and indirectly.
>>
>>92206670
Thank God-Doom this story isn't canon anymore...
>>
>>92206670
Was there any villain in the big 2 that wasn't shown as sad.
>>
>>92206670

>Every single damn book character had a reference to how sad 9/11 was
>I can't help think of it as some kind of subtle mocking sketch, where all the writers have a bet to see who can pull the daftest thing off

It's literally like an episode of south park.

I mean, weren't the economic and social impacts of Hurricane Katrina far larger? I know the US has to pretend that high powered weather is something for pussies to worry about (hence tornado alley and the whole apathetic stance on climate change), but did everyone from Spidey to Doom need to pose next to ground zero?

Fuck, Magneto would probably just be sad he didn't think of chucking aeroplanes into buildings first.
>>
If he cried then why didn't he annex the middle east and kill all the terrorists with a death ray or something?
>>
>>92206670
He's just sad he didn't think of it first.
>>
>>92206670
Forget Magneto or Doom, why would the fucking Juggernaut be grieving over this?
>>
>>92208338
>Fuck, Magneto would probably just be sad he didn't think of chucking aeroplanes into buildings first.

Pretty much this.
>>
>>92208338
Economic and social, yeah, but not political. Basically every single current-day US policy can be traced back to 9/11

Things were looking up before then, remember? The cold war was over. We won. Except nope.
>>
>>92211993
Because he didn't cause it. A bunch of guys in a plane did what Doom and Magneto couldn't. I would cry too in their situation.
>>
>>92206670
this panel is fucking stupid jesus christ,

Magneto hates humans. King pins probably upset he lost a shit ton of money some how. These guys are fucking evil. GOD DAMNIT MARVEL
>>
>>92212067
In some way, Osama got what he wanted. USA went full retarded and it has been falling apart since 9/11 and the middle east is beyond fucked up, what's great for islamic fundamentalism.
>>
They died without knowing the true majesty of Doom
>>
>>92212482
>Magneto hates humans
Remember in 2004's Planet X storyline where Magneto murdered tens of thousands of New Yorkers, but then it was all retconned that it was actually Xorn?

Or how about Fatal Attractions when Magneto EMP'd the Earth and had a death toll in the tens of thousands but this never got reconned?

Shit like these and this 9/11 comic is why I'm getting tired of the sliding timeline and how Marvel constantly flip-flops with continuity.
>>
>>92212781
Don't be this autistic. I agree it's stupid from a rational POV, but the reason for the different reactions is obvious. In 2004 9/11 was still pretty fresh in everyone's minds, especially NYC-based Marvel. I can see why they were extra sensitive about it at that time in a way they wouldn't be in the early 90s.
>>
>>92213456
I love how you use the word autism when I'm pointing out the idiocy of a fictional villain whose notorious for killing humans to be shedding tears in an actual terrorist event. It's the same crap when Obama was featured in Spider-Man. Keep real world events separate from 616 continuity because it's just shitty writing and bad taste all around.
>>
>>92207896
It was never canon in the first place, dumbass.
>>
>>92206670
I suppose there were some Latverians and mutants there?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.