[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lose ends and plot holes that need to be addressed in the 45

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 00.gif (941KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
941KB, 500x324px
lose ends and plot holes that need to be addressed in the 45 minutes remaining

>getting back to the past
>killing aku in the future
>killing aku in the past
>the romance
>the guardian
>the vision of old king jack
>reunion with the scotsman
>faction war between jacks people and aku
>the robot head

am I missing any?
>>
Pretty obvious jack never goes to the fucking past
>>
I don't know why people expect anything anymore. It's obvious Genndy took a shit on this series and he's doing whatever he sees fit.

He could have ditched Scots for all we know, it's extremely probable that he ditched the past and King Jack as well.
>>
>>92204561
the biggest plot hole is why you felt the need to make this same thread again but minus the priestess
>>
It will all be tied in the last 5 minutes it was all a dream
>>
>>92204922
Hopefully.

And a dream Jack wakes to after the fall in episode 3.

Or after Jack is Naked.
>>
>>92204707
I remember how people said that it's pretty obvious that Jack and Ashi aren't gonna fug in the previous sticky
>>
>>92204561
Thats plenty of time dude espcaily if any of those are resolved simultaniously

Also the guardian is fucking dead time to accept it.
>>
People think the Guardian just died after 50 years.

Didn't the dude say he's been standing there for thousands?
>>
>>92204561
I'd like to see Jack's reunion with his father and mother and how him living with them in ancient Japan would go down, considering he hasn't lived with them since he was like five years old. Also how/if his father will pass down the title of emperor to him and how he'd prepare for that responsibility.

But I've come to doubt the show will come anywhere near addressing anything like that.
>>
>Implying the next two episodes won't be all about tying those loose ends
>Thinking Jack is gonna go back to the past
>>
>>92204561
>Implying Jack goes back to the past.
>Implying Jack faces Aku in the past.
>The romance was already established.
>>
File: back to the past metaphorical.png (50KB, 837x424px) Image search: [Google]
back to the past metaphorical.png
50KB, 837x424px
>>92204561
Going back to the past was literally metaphorical. There was a reason all time portals were destroyed and I imagine the Guardian is either dead, Jack would use his time portal to save Ashi, or say goodbye to his family.
>>
>>92205445
eons
>>
>>92208244
>back to the past is a metaphor

Aku fucked up the planet, killed and tortured people for hundreds of years, much longer than jack has even been in the future.

If jack turned his back on all of that suffering when he could prevent it he would be a selfish asshole of the highest level.
>>
>>92207558
Won't happen.

Jack is now an independent man who needs no family, and someone who puts his needs for pussy before the well being of his own people.

That ship sank 14 years ago.
>>
>>92204561
>>getting back to the past
>>killing aku in the future
>>killing aku in the past
>>the romance
Jack realizes by going back he'd kill Ashi and the billions that have lived since Aku took over, stays in the future and helps rebuild the world

>the guardian
>the vision of old king jack
Guardian's vision was of Jack in the future but not of Jack returning to the past, rather Jack deciding to stay
>reunion with the scotsman
It'll happen before the final fight
>faction war between jacks people and aku
None of that has been alluded to
>the robot head
Not important
>>
>>92204731
You mean he did what he wanted to do. It's his show, and he ended. Your bitching won't change it.
>>
>>92208567
>Jack realizes by going back he'd kill Ashi and the billions that have lived since Aku took over, stays in the future and helps rebuild the world

Fuck the billions of people that would have lived before aku fucked with time and threw jack into the future right? What makes the future people more important than those aku already killed?
>>
>>92208466
It's the opposite. He needs a family because he's outright ignoring people at the beginning of episode 1. Only someone who tried to kill him could get through to him.

He was that far gone.
>>
>>92208407
It probably would've worked for seasons 1-4, but I don't see this happening now with the direction this show took this season alone.
>>
I'm still placing my bets on episode 10 being a 40 minute long two parter. Gravity Falls did that.
>>
>>92208407
Jack turned into a selfish asshole when he gave up.
>>
>>92208748
They'd have advertised that by now.
>>
>>92208736
In the first few seasons, you are able to root for the samurai because you see aku fuck up people's lives over and over again, every fucking episode, and you admire the drive of the hero to prevent it while not sacrificing his ideals

if it's decided that THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU just wasnt all bad after all despite the entire show hammering it in how awful aku has treated the people, it would fuck up jack's character
>>
>>92208770
Yeah, that's why he got tormented with the people he gave up on. It's because giving up on saving the past and undoing aku's reign of terror would be a horrible, horrible thing.
>>
>>92208678
The fact that they're dead, obviously.

Genndy is pandering to shitheads with this, there's no stopping him.
>>
>>92204561
how are any of these plot holes?
>>
>>92208899
His character's already fucked.

No one gives a shit about the pure samurai who was stoic and always held his ideals. He's Ashi's toy now.
>>
File: m5N2xtd.png (598KB, 1218x655px) Image search: [Google]
m5N2xtd.png
598KB, 1218x655px
Honestly? HONESTLY? The only thing that needs to be wrapped up is whether or not Jack defeats Aku gets back to the past. Nothing (i.e what you personally want to be wrapped up) fucking matters.
>>
>>92208634
>It's his show, and he ended. Your bitching won't change it.

In other words, he basically pulled a Lucas.
>>
>>92208678
Now that he's obtained immortality, he would probably save more lives by staying in the future, since now he can protect the world for eons to come
>>
What would you do if Scotmans doesn't even show up in the remaining episodes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.