[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP MY MANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 15

File: Image-15-600x785.jpg (136KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
Image-15-600x785.jpg
136KB, 600x785px
RIP MY MANS
>>
>>92201905
Nice glasses
>>
>>92201905
Get ready for the Birth of Pepe the White.
>>
File: X7X3EwF6wN-4.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
X7X3EwF6wN-4.png
23KB, 300x250px
>>92201905
zombie pepe has risen form his grave, only 500 upvotes can kill him.
>>
Pepe is dead.
Long live Kek.
>>
Boy's club pepe: a young, carefree frog that'll get high with you and play vidya; a true pal.
Internet pepe: a white supremacist manchild who lives in his parent's house and shits on the floor.
>>
Didn't Adult Swim get the rights to the comic or actually obtaining the full property?
>>
File: IMG_2541.jpg (74KB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.jpg
74KB, 1011x790px
>>92201905
>Implying he's actually dead
>Implying this isn't just a cheap way to build tension
>Implying they won't bring him back in time for the "Meme War 2" Line through some Chaos Magic Bullshit
>Implying this isn't also an excuse to give him a redesign and some new powers for when he comes back

Do you even capeshit brah?
>>
File: real frog.png (297KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
real frog.png
297KB, 421x421px
Furie doesn't get it. Pepe belongs to the masses now. He can't be killed; ideas never die.
>>
File: pepe_rare_tarot_death_KGZAzLm.gif (58KB, 225x537px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rare_tarot_death_KGZAzLm.gif
58KB, 225x537px
more at https://imgur.com/r/pepe/tIUH9
>>
>>92203000
You fell for bait, anon.
>>
>>92201905
not canon
>>
>>92203224

>never

tell that to the Mycenaeans
>>
Pepe died for our memes.
>>
File: real frog.jpg (20KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
real frog.jpg
20KB, 200x195px
>>92203718
They're still remembered, at least as a historical and mythological footnote.
>>
>>92203224
Bootleg Knock-off Sense Of Right Alliance Alt-Pepe belongs to the masses.
>>
>>92203754
And more.
>>
>>92203020
I can't just imagine the Rebirth Issue now.

>It starts off, with a dark black panel, empty as the void
>words start appearing on the Dark background,
>"Where am I?"
>"What is this?"
>"Am I dead"
>"There's something hard in front of me"
>"I hope the After life has Weed"
>The top of the Casket flies off it's rusted hinges.
>He's still in the Church from the last comic
>It's dark, everything is covered with a thick layer of dust, everything looks aged and the once vibrant colors into barely distinguishable grays,
>Yet, aside from the judgements of a Father Time, The room looks unchanged from the Day he was burried.
>Pepe confused and distressed, goes in search of the only constant he knows in life, his friends
>He steps out side of the Church, only to find that the world around him looks only slightly better than his tomb
>The Architecture is alien and menacing, comepletely unfamiliar to his eyes
>The Colors exist, but they aren't as bright and happy as he remembers and the sky is over cast with cracks of red light breaking through the clouds
>A Big armed man with sinister body armor approaches, spouting Gibberish in an angry manner
>Pepe only stutters in response and tries to explain how he's only trying to find his friends
>The angry Gaurd gets fed up with Talk and grabs him and walks him over to a long line of people and seems to make motions to stay put
>Pepe nervously does so, terrified and confused
>He finds that the People in front of him actually do speak English
>They look weary and tired, and their faces seem as if they had never seen a smile nor frown in their lives
>Pepe converses with man in front of him, who explains that they are in new California, and that they are waiting in line to be renew their papers for living, walking, talking, and eating
>>
>>92203224
I don't think he ever attempting to assuming control again. He was clearly disassociating himself from it, probably from the harassment and death threats he got from regressives under the influence of the mass media narrative that Pepe is a hate symbol. If he really wanted to be political he should had react half a year back when the political shitstorm was at a fever pitch.

If anything he's basically giving the Internet full reign on the character until normies lose interest in political memes at least. Pretty sure Furie doesn't mind the mutated memeing, even to the point when Pepe became associated with /pol/.
>>
File: FritzTheCatDeath.jpg (40KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
FritzTheCatDeath.jpg
40KB, 300x302px
This isn't the first time a cartoonist has killed off their own creation due to the way they've been handled in media outside of their control.
>>
>>92204831
>Pepe asks why anyone would need such a thing
>The man explains that because Those activities have all been deigned as ableist superiority signaling by the council, they have been illegalised with out permits certifying that you are not a supremacist.
>Pepe calls it retarded but is cut off by the man's sudden shushing
>The man looks around, checking to see if any of the guards had heard
>"You cannot say such rings unless you want to be sent to the sensitivity camps"
>Pepe wants to leave and loo for his friends, but the man explains to him that doing any thing without a permit could land him prison, or worse.
>Pepe and the Man stand quietly in the slow moving line, when a man dressed in ornate, exotic, colorful, clothes, walks by.
>The man in the line whispers to Pepe that that is the Mayor, and that he has an awful temper so it is best to keep quiet and not attract his Ire.
>The menacing Mayor stalks the line up and down before stopping at a man smoking a joint.
>His face twists with anger and disgust, as he grabs the doobie and rants incomprehensible at the poor soul his wrath had fallen upon,
>The man panickedly tries to explain that is was purely for medical purposes but the Mayor's savage anger is a abated as he stamps out the Mary Jane with his Boots.
>He starts savagely beating the offender with his cane, as both the Crowd and the Gaurds ignore the scene
>Pepe starts to step forward to try and stop him, but his newfound friend holds him back, explaining that it is a capital crime to raise a hand against a A Bringer of Culture and employee of the Council
>but Pepe, not about to let a fellow Stoner be brutalized so, steps out of the Line and unleashes a great big "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>His Banshee Cry is so loud that, every one within a a hinder yard radius clasps their head with their ears, in an attempt to keep their hearing.
>>
File: angry frog IRL.jpg (137KB, 1038x693px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog IRL.jpg
137KB, 1038x693px
>>92205117
>probably from the harassment and death threats he got from regressives under the influence of the mass media narrative that Pepe is a hate symbol.

Funny how when the far-left makes death threats and even perpetrates actual violence, it's still somehow the right-wing's fault.

>If he really wanted to be political he should had react half a year back when the political shitstorm was at a fever pitch.

He did:
https://thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme
>>
File: 1494275472819.jpg (704KB, 1503x4961px) Image search: [Google]
1494275472819.jpg
704KB, 1503x4961px
Blepe
>>
File: 1494276019240.jpg (17KB, 310x276px) Image search: [Google]
1494276019240.jpg
17KB, 310x276px
>>
>>92205456
That's Bret you dip
>>
>>92205399
>https://thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme

Well then.
>>
File: Trump frog in office.jpg (527KB, 1462x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Trump frog in office.jpg
527KB, 1462x1678px
>>92205456
I can't believe there isn't a decent scan of this comic yet.

Why are scanners so bad with Free Comic Book day?
>>
>>92205399
>Funny how when the far-left makes death threats and even perpetrates actual violence, it's still somehow the right-wing's fault.

The kicker was Furie wasn't even blatantly right-wing. He was simply targeted for guilt by association. It's little more than a witchhunt by the far-left.

>https://thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme

Interesting, although it's not so much a real political stance as much as it is an expression of fear, uncertainty and Pepe's association with all that.
>>
File: 299126e6f08b56a9b239144653d6e81d.jpg (130KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
299126e6f08b56a9b239144653d6e81d.jpg
130KB, 1600x1600px
>>92205633
Stick it to the man by partaking in some sweet, sweet capitalism, kiddies!
>>
>>92205393
>The Mayor's head explodes from the Sonic Screech, splattering the ground with Bone, Blood, and Brains.
>Pepe, realizing the severity of what he has just done, dashes off as fast as he can,
>The Gaurds, still reeling from the assault on their Auditory sensors, point after him and call for a chase
>Pepe runs and runs as fast as he can, hoping that if he runs fast enough, he can run out side of this nightmarish wacky world
>Pepe, with the Enforcement hot on his tail, hides in an abandoned appartment building basement
>He resolves to go down fighting and pulls out a sledgehammer from a pile of scrap to make his last stand with
>upon pulling out the tool, the Pile collapses, revealing a secret tunnel in the wall.
>Preferjng to live, he recovers the tunnel as best he can, and escapes. Hoping that his pursuers are too lazy and imperceptive to notice
>He crawls through the damp dark tunnel for what seems like hours before he finally sees a light,
>The tunnel ends at a damp, grotto, filled with moss
>The only light comes from torches that burn green, yet give off no heat or smoke, and the slight glow of the giant golden Altar in the middle
>In his Curiosity, Pepe reaches out to study the statue
>Upon closer inspection it looks like a giant, fat, frog.
>Upon touching the Idol, the World falls away, Leaving Pepe floating in celstial void.
>The only other presence is that of a giant, Slimy, Green amphibian, shining with a golden (well, more like piss bottle yellow actually) aura.
>With a loud, booming voice that seems to echo out to the surrounding stars, he asks,
>"WHO HATH AWAKENED ME, THE GREAT AND MIGHTY KUK, FROM MY SLUMBER?"
>Pepe almost pisses himself in panic when the giant Frog leans closer to him,
>"WAS IT YOU, LITTLE BROTHER? IF IT WAS BT YOUR DOING THAT I WAKE ONCE MORE..."
>He inhales deeply, obviously trying to milk the suspense of the moment
>"THEN YOU HAVE MY THANKS"
>Pepe stops trembling and gives him a Look of confusion
>>
>>92205652
All we need now is someone to draw a picture of Trump being killed and we've won. Halal hair dye and butt piercings for everyone.

Hurrah!!!
>>
File: 1429421271501.png (173KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429421271501.png
173KB, 1000x1000px
>>92205456
I've already been Brettposting for ages. Keep up, little man.
>>
>>92201905
You know, the style makes it kinda look like it's all made out of felt cutouts.
>>
File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Pepe was a genius, he was way too far ahead of us to be understood. We shall find solace in that future generations will be able to appreciate him in a way we never could.
>>
File: 1366838966073.gif (287KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1366838966073.gif
287KB, 400x360px
>Pepe causes Hillary to lose the election
>Months later he is found dead
>>
>>92205505
And so the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>92207996
lmao
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.