[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was the wall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6046.jpg (64KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6046.jpg
64KB, 320x480px
Where was the wall?
>>
>>92201740
Trump gets impeached in every timeline. Turn on the news and check out the Sally Yates hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee that is on at the moment.

Every. Single. Timeline.
>>
>>92201740
It was never built, just like in our world.
>>
>>92203405
Fuck off /co/mblr
>>
>>92203448
Let's laugh at the butthurt Trumpnigger
>>
>>92203448
>f-fuck off
Dude, deep.
>>
>>92201740
It's clearly a work of fiction.
>>
>>92203448
>muh tumblr boogeyman
>>
>>92201740
Not built because people in the southwest don't want a huge fucking wall blocking them from the rio grande.
>>
>>92203483
as >>92203405 indicates, you are obviously very correct.
>>
Even Donald admitted the wall isn't happening because he's a liar and a fucking hack
>>
>>92203483
The movie or the wall?
>>
>>92201740
In the movie mutants were the ones who needed to be removed, not spics. A wall wasn't needed to eradicate the mutants. Maybe we should take a cue from the movie and forgo a big beautiful wall and just kill all the spice instead.
>>
>>92203405
Fuck off comblr
>>
>>92204758
>Targeting spice
WE DUNE NOW!
>>
>>92201740
Implying that in a world where mutants exist that mutants across America would allow someone as bigoted as Trump to be elected
>>
>>92203405
Lmao Blumpf is totally getting impeached this time guise!!1!!
>>
File: Captain Trump.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Trump.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>92205276
Implying American mutants wouldn't hate illegal alien mutants. Shillary can't even beat Trump in a fictional universe.
>>
File: pol_enters_the_thread.png (20KB, 811x440px) Image search: [Google]
pol_enters_the_thread.png
20KB, 811x440px
Oh boy, it's this thread again.
>>
>>92204526
Why not both?
>>
>>92204758
The only thing that makes reading disgusting hateful trash like this bearable is the knowledge that anyone stupid enough and with a heart blackened by that much bitterness, is guaranteed to be a miserable failure. I take comfort in knowing, that despite your shitheel ignorance, spitting cruelty and lack of education, you will always be miserable and hated. Have fun with that bro!
>>
>>92204758
>>Kill all the spice

But anon, THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>>
>>92205765

There is the distinct possibility that he dies or goes senile before he is forced to stepped down. Dude is 70 years old and obviously mentally fucked, after all.
>>
>>92207266
He's in relatively good health for a man his age, and has the best doctors in the world available 24/7. On balance it's certainly possible, but I wouldn't consider it particularly likely.
>>
>>92206989
Thank you for the kind words. Peace be with you anon.
>>
>>92206989
I don't think you know what 'despite' means.
>>
>>92201740
Priorities, anon.
Mutants are a much bigger problem than Mexicans.
So the budget of the Wall had to be redirected.
How much do you think that a Sentinel costs?
>>
>>92208131
Trump should create sentinels that seek out and destroy illegal aliens. Tax money well spend if you ask me.
>>
File: Getter Robo.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Getter Robo.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>92208277
Any money spent towards creating GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS is money well spent if you ask me, anon.
>>
>>92207364
>the best doctors in the world available 24/7

medicine does not work this way

for one thing if they're just hanging around waiting on him they're not very good doctors because they lack experience and most likely lack up to date training

for another if they're working on other patients and just drop it when he calls - they're not very good doctors at all, the worst in fact, and will likely do something stupid that kills him (as they don't really give a shit about patients but about fame, they'll readily try out quackery on him)

>He's in relatively good health for a man his age

only against average cohort, who are mostly in terrible shape because they don't exercise, eat badly, drink too much, and won't take advice because they think magical pills will fix everything; he's pretty much fucked compared to someone who doesn't live on junk food and as a result isn't morbidly obese like his fat ass is

yes, he's morbidly obese for his height

as far as mental health goes, his father suffered from Alzheimer's, but i suspect the president isn't mentally impaired by disease but by attitude; he doesn't seem to know how anything works just because he's never had to know, and has recently been saying as much publicly

whether this is in turn simply a line he's being fed to try and placate literally everybody - even his own allies - after his disastrous start (he still hasn't managed to send ambassadors to most allied nations, ffs), well that remains to be seen
>>
Why does Canada suddenly border Arizona?
>>
>>92201740
>Implying we'll have even started building the wall by 2029
>>
>>92205983
Please, just looking at Trump's treatment of Muslums, he'd have substituted them for talking about a mutant registration act. Hell he'd probably campaign on putting billions towards sentinel programs
>>
>>92208538
Canada's weapon x program really paid off during the war
>>
>>92209153
Starting with the Muslim mutants would be a good idea. Can't have any superpowered mutant terrorist running around.
>>
>>92208538
It doesn't. They just chose a weird place to film the scene with the kids that looked like Arizona.
>>
File: XMen01-Crosshatch.jpg (25KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
XMen01-Crosshatch.jpg
25KB, 200x277px
What I don't get is that they treated mutants like they were nearly extinct when it was, as far as the movie implied, just America that had started seeding the mutant suppression shit in the environment.

Even if other countries did decide to get rid of mutants to be on the safe side, I can't imagine it'd take shape the exact same way. China, for instance, would not let a private company handle the management of mutants as a potential source of super soldiers. And wouldn't tanking your mutant populations in 1st world countries make you vulnerable to unmanaged mutant populations in the third world?

I know that the movie wasn't about any of that shit, but those were the kind of things I was thinking about whenever someone wasn't getting their face clawed apart or something sad wasn't happening
>>
>>92208277
>Trump should create sentinels that seek out and destroy illegal aliens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
>>
File: 99004534545.png (857KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
99004534545.png
857KB, 700x530px
>>92206989
I think you'd be more comfortable over at that place.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.