[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hero we deserved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 52

File: Best dad.jpg (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Best dad.jpg
1MB, 1300x1300px
The hero we deserved
>>
>>92200862
IS HE COOL?
>>
>no Guardians prequel were we see yondu teach peter some tough love
>mfw the ravagers have a sex talk with peter
>>
>>92200931
Yeah, he's cool.
>>
So overpowered they had to write him out of the story.

A real shame.
>>
Well, this got spoiled for me quickly. So Yang Wen-Li and Reinhard die in LoGH.
>>
>>92201071
>sex talk
They almost certainly just sent him to a whore to teach him.
>>
>>92201211
Who?
>>
File: RCO017.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>92201071
He probably lost it in an alien robot whore house. Or something like Cyclops, where he stumbled on alien girl his age.

TFW we will never get a teenage space pirate movie
>>
>>92201984
The fuck is his suit made of? Looks like a hand erupting from his chest.
>>
File: IMG_20170508_113037.jpg (172KB, 1440x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_113037.jpg
172KB, 1440x1780px
>>92200862
>>
>>92201211
WTF man I haven't even gotten that far in the books!
Naw its cool. It's a decades-old spoiler and I saw it in the OVAs
>>
File: YonduSmiles.png (82KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
YonduSmiles.png
82KB, 240x240px
At the end of the movie I thought back to that scene at the end of 1 where he finds out Peter tricked him with the troll doll and he gets that "That's my boy" smile on his face.

TYBY
>>
>>92202042
Magik. I can't recall what issue but the 05 X-Men were under Cyclops. Since they only had one suit, they had gotten old and smelled. So Magik made them new ones.
>>
It's kinda sad that so many people is gonna know Michael Rooker as the blue guy from GOTG.
>>
>>92204280
> Not Mallrats or Walking Dead.
>>
>>92204280
Not me. I thought it was Woody Harrelson under there.
>>
>>92204280
Nah he's the monster from Slither for me.
>>
>>92201071
Given that Vol.2 implied that Ravagers frequent brothels, they likely ran in and did a cooler dunk on Peter as soon as he blew his load.
>>
>>92204417
Wait, he was the chocolate covered pretzel guy right? Brandi's dad?
>>
>>92204417
You think more people watched that than GOTG 1 & 2?
>>
>>92201984

Would it count as losing your virginity if you did it with a robot? But that logic using sex toys would count.
>>
>>92204280
>kinda sad
Why?
He did an outstanding job in this and got some of the best lines in the movie.
>"Ego may have been your father, but he wasn't your daddy."
>"I KNOW who you are, boy, because you're ME."
>"I've never done nothin right my whole life. You gotta give me this."

He totally stole the film from Chris Pratt.
>>
File: 1492195362837.gif (49KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1492195362837.gif
49KB, 128x128px
>>92201211
Joke's on you.

I haven't memorized everyone's name yet.
>>
>>92205574
Because he's made way better movies.
>>
GUYS....
I just checked his IMDB....
>2018 Avengers: Infinity War (filming)
>Yondu
>>
He was kidnapping children and selling them to a homicidal space god.
>>
>>92204280
from Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer to Disney movie hero
>>
>>92206281
Probably a flashback with the original Guardians?
>>
>>92206397
>>92206281

random characters might get ressurected

Infnity gauntlet can do all sorts of shit
>>
>>92206397
If you remember the original Infinity Gauntlet story in the comics, it was a bloodbath. A shitload of A-List heroes were killed, liquified, turned into toy blocks, etc, etc. They could do that because a story hook like the Gauntlet meant that any damage done could be completely reverted by the end of the series.
Sure, it could just be a flashback.
It could just as easily be Thanos resurrecting Yondu so Peter is forced to kill him. Or Peter resurrecting Yondu to help fight Thanos. Or Loki resurrecting Yondu to fight Hawkeye. Or pretty much anything else they want to do with the INFINITY GAUNTLET as an excuse.
>>
>>92200862
How does he know about Mary Poppins?
>>
>>92206730
Because Quill said "You look like Mary Poppins" to him.
>>
>>92204280
Would you rather people know him as the racist from The Walking Dead? Because I kept calling him Blue Merle during the first movie.
>>
I almost cried when he got a ravager funeral
>"YEA!"
Best scene in any mcu film
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>92200862
>was actually excited that he will join the team
>thought he will be in the next movies too
>was already good in gotg 1
>becomes my favourite character in gotg 2
>he dies

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>92202357
> i'm glad we didn't take him to his daddy, that guy was an asshole
What an understatement Yondu
>>
>make sure to see the new Mary Poppins Returns in 2018 and to buy lots of Apple stock before they buyout our company

seriously Disney?
>>
>>92208445
>Zune
>Apple
lol?
>>
>>92201211
What's LoGH?
>>
>>92208477
it was funny because the zune didn't become nearly as popular as the ipod.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/apple-disney-acquisition-rumor-1202029827/
>>
>>92201078
The fact that they had him roll with it like that hit me really hard.
Like, they easily could have made it
>"IS HE COOL?"
>"*snrk* y-yeah, he-he's real cool!"
>everyone laughs

But instead you could tell the intent of the line was more of a genuine compliment, rather than a joke at Yondu's expense. I dunno, I just found that subversion really heartwarming.
>>
>>92204280
>Good actor and nice dude is renowned for being in one of the most beloved superhero movies of all time
>Obscure actor stars in movie based off obscure comic
>Both of these things get the love and aplomb they've always deserved
>This is a bad thing
What?
>>
>>92206281
IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can edit it.
Take it with a grain of salt. If it still says that after some test screenings, THEN you can get excited.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone planted it there to disguise the Guardians twist (assuming he really ISN'T in the movie by way of flashback or ghost or whatever).
>>
>>92206601
>Thanos resurrects Yondu, Peggy, Yinsen, Frigga, and Drax's wife/child to fight the heroes
>The whole time they do that "you killed me, you're the reason I'm dead" thing
>Someone (Stark or Quill, maybe) tries to wave it off as just an illusion/"DON'T LISTEN, IT'S NOT THEM"
>They outright confirm it's not an illusion, Thanos has literally brought them back from the grave, this is reality now
>The ghosts of your friends and ancestors DO exist and they ARE angry at you
They could get really fucking dark with this movie if they want to.
>>
>>92209317
What could Peggy, Yinsen, and Drax's family do? They aren't fighters.
>>
File: LGFSDQ2.jpg (145KB, 678x1023px) Image search: [Google]
LGFSDQ2.jpg
145KB, 678x1023px
>>92209404
Respectively? Peggy's monster tit game, Yinsen becoming Ironman instead of Stark (that's actually happened), and sending Drax on a quest to find cookies he'll never be able to find.
>>
>>92209404
This. Also, why would Yondu be upset with Pete? He happily gave his life to save him. If anything, He'd be proud that Pete was standing up to Thanos.
>>
>>92208006
I always really liked that line, and now I think it's even more poignant. Yondu is trying to put on a cool-guy facade, like "oh I was gonna bring the kid to his father, but that guy was an asshole so I just kept the kid for shits and giggles" when in reality he saved Peter from destroying the universe at best, getting killed and thrown into a pit of child skeletons at worst
>>
>>92206601
How is fucking Hawkeye go against Yondu? Blue Balls could take on Ultron and Loki's army at the same time.
>>
>>92208929
That's the joke
It's like when your grandma gets you What's Up on dvd from the grocery store clearance section.
>>
>>92209404

Drax's daughter was reanimated into Moondragon. Moondragon and Mantis were in a relationship in the comics.
>>
How hard is Marvel trying to buy back F4 rights? I'm sure they really want to set up Galactus after Thanos.
>>
>>92209064
Also shows Quill becoming more mature since he did exactly what you described just after they landed on Ego and called Rocket a trash-panda.
>>
>>92209317
I was always a big fan of the idea that Thanos would resurrect some old villains and turn them into the Black Order, specifically villains killed off by the Infinity Stones (Red Skull, Malekith, Ronan, Ultron). That would be a really cool way to bring back some old villains that didn't get a lot of time to shine, and there would be the possibility of keeping them alive to use them again in the future.

Another really cool idea is having Mistress Death appear differently to each person who sees her. So with Thanos we see skeleton lady with huge titties, but for example if we get a scene from Tony's point of view he sees his mother. Thor sees Frigga, Steve sees Peggy, Quill sees Yondu, etc
>>
>>92209620
MCU Drax dealing with a lesbian daughter would be hilarious, specially if she's in a relationship with hideous Mantis.
>>
>>92207801
Character death really is a catch-22. If you don't like the character then the scene is stupid and pointless, and if you hate the scene then it was actually effective and serve its purpose.
>>
>>92209810
I'd really like if they brought Ronan back and go anti-hero with him. So much wasted potential.
>>
>>92209404
Eh, I figured Thanos could like, pervert them into twisted versions of the heroes.

>Yondu is a vicious, unfeeling pirate who berates Peter for being a disappointment
>Peggy becomes Cap-level, blames him for everything he missed while frozen, how he ruined her life with his sacrifice
>Yinsen becomes a cosmic Iron Man, tells Tony that he didn't die so that a tyrant could ruin the world with his weapons, "it should have been you"
>Frigga becomes a cold viking goddess, gives Thor the Odin speech about how he's a greedy, impulsive child seeking glory amongst lower life-forms and how, if he had been in his rightful place on Asgard, she would still be alive
>The Drax family become stoic and hate-filled, as angry and broken as Drax was when he lost them (who has become markedly more jovial since finding his new family with the Guardians)
>>
>>92209582
The idea being that Thanos corrupts them to fuck with the Avengers.
Maybe a "look what I can do, submit to me and I'll bring them back" turned to a "well fuck you, time to beat up your dead loved ones" bit of retribution.
>>
>>92209897
>>92209404
>>92209317
Why are we leaving Quickslav out of all this resuscitation mamma jamma?
>>
>>92209939
And Coulson. Let's not forget Coulson.
>>
>>92209622
>They established the Watchers in Vol 2
No way Fox tries another reboot so soon, the F4 brand is poison. After Infinity War makes all the money in the world, I'm betting Marvel will offer them a nice generous sum for the F4 rights.

Fox is gonna need to counterract the financial loss of an X-Men franchise without Jackman and Stewart.
>>
>>92209986

The prequel films showed people will watch a movie without either of those in it, and will watch something with brighter colors and more flair than Bryan Singers original black leather vision.
>>
>>92209888
>>92209810
>Thanos brings back all the old villains, kits them out with cosmic shit
>Ronan is still fucking mad
>Thanos blows up Xandar and the Kree homeworld
>Ronan ends up bonding with the GotG over their shared loss
>Revolts against Thanos, joins the Guardians

It could be done.
>>
>>92210024
Can't guy just buy F4 back without the X-Men?
>>
>>92210046
But I want the Kree homeworld to be ravaged by the Annihilation Wave commanded by Phalanx-Ultron.
>>
>>92210046
>Avengers and Guardians have to boss rush all the dead villains
I want this.
>>
>>92210024
I just mean that Jackman is a box office draw. They're still gonna make money, especially with Deadpool, but they lost a feather they've had in their cap for the past 20 years basically.

Fox has proven to be way smarter than Sony, I could easily see them cashing in on the popularity of the MCU by renting the F4 out to Marvel like Universal did with the Hulk for a while there.
>>
>>92210046
>>92210100
>Thanos brings back all the old villains
>Ego is back
>Star-Lord gets his DBZ powers back for the duration of the fight
>>
>>92209810
>Thanos would resurrect some old villains and turn them into the Black Order, specifically villains killed off by the Infinity Stones (Red Skull, Malekith, Ronan, Ultron). That would be a really cool way to bring back some old villains that didn't get a lot of time to shine, and there would b

I really thought this was going to happen, but they're actually using the actual Black Order. That said they were in talks with the guy who played Crossbones to have him back so I think this could still happen.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 73x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 73x94px
>>92209939
Everyone forgets Quicksilver.
>tfw Quicksilver is your favorite Marvel hero
>>
>>92210046
>Ronan still hates Thanos so is an obvious Starscream but has no hope of taking down Thanos so just rolls with it
>Malekith comes back as Darth Maul, crazy pissed and dying to kill anything he gets his hands on (particularly Thor)
>Ultron gets a super high-tech new body with no face and guns super heavy for Tony and Vision
>Red Skull is put in charge of an elite Chitauri deathsquad, goes full Hitler-mode ranting and raving about Captain America and Hydra while the other villains give him a wide berth

I want it pretty bad
>>
>>92209064
>But instead you could tell the intent of the line was more of a genuine compliment, rather than a joke at Yondu's expense. I dunno, I just found that subversion really heartwarming.

I think Peter meant it as Yondu's expense at first, but changed his mind when Yondu didn't pick up on that he was making fun of him and decided to just let Yondu have a little moment of pride.
>>
File: heh.jpg (8KB, 206x285px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
8KB, 206x285px
>>92210100
>Thanos tries to tempt them by bringing back all their dead loved ones
>"Submit to me and you will know only pleasures" and that kinda jazz
>No pain, no suffering, no free will
>Brings back Quicksilver, Peggy, Yinsen, Yondu, Ancient One, etc.
>Brings back Uncle Ben
>Heroes are tempted, but they realize who they're dealing with and take the high ground
>Thanos gets pissed, "VERY WELL", etc.
>Peggy melts into the Red Skull
>Quicksilver begins to seep liquid Vibranium out his pores, molds into Ultron
>Yondu burns away in a storm of purple cosmic fire, Ego is left standing in his place
>Yinsen is covered in hunks of molten space metal as he changes into Obidiah Stane
>Uncle Ben is still standing, holds his hand out to Spider-Man
>He refuses
>Uncle Ben changes into the Venom symbiote and attacks Peter

Infinity Gauntlet got fucking nutty with the weird shit Thanos pulled for shits and giggles, there's like a dozen panels of Eros just getting turned into cubist portraiture. I really hope they do some weird shit with his omnipotent powers.
>>
>>92209834
Would fit considering she said Drax wasn't "the type of thing" she liked.
>>
>>92210321
>>Uncle Ben is still standing, holds his hand out to Spider-Man
>>He refuses
>>Uncle Ben changes into Amy Pascal and Peter a contract
Kino.
>>
>>92209596

Maybe not fight him, but I would've loved to see Hawkeye and Yondu together for just a split second scene

>hawkeye shoots a guy
>Yondu walks by whistling and kills thirty guys in the same amount of time
>Hawkeye whistles sarcastically as he shoots another guy
>>
>>92210130
>Thanos resurrects Ego
>"Hello... son."
>Peter thinks for a moment
>"Wait a minute..."
>Concentrates, his hands start glowing
>Builds a new Walkman
>Shiteating grin as Ego realizes what being alive means
>Thanos is just confused
>Puts on his headphones, presses play
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSh73d3TZcA
>Cosmic shit-kicking commences as Thanos realizes he just turned one of his enemies into a Celestial
>>
>>92210370
>>
The "Thanos brings back the heroes' loved ones just to mess with them" is cool and all, but what I really want is a shot of various powerful interdimensional entities gathered in a place watching the fight, ala DBZ in the saga of Majin Boo, with lots of cameos and maybe cockteases of future movies.
>>
>>92210321
Ego is too big for Thanos to bring back. He's probably bring back Ronan.

Someone would have to turn into Malketh and I think Uncle Ben becoming Venom would be fucking great
>>
>>92210430
maybe they bring Kraglin with them and he's still training to use the arrow. he tries to use it in battle once, almost kills a goodie, and just hands it over to Hawkeye sheepishly.
>>
>>92210435
>"This is it Thanos! Dance o-
>Thanos blasts star-lord
>>
File: CosmicBeings.png (3MB, 1527x1113px) Image search: [Google]
CosmicBeings.png
3MB, 1527x1113px
>>92210472
We've been getting teases for a lot of these fuckers lately, so I hope they go all out and have them show up towards the end to try and put Thanos down. Mordo had The Staff of the Living Tribunal in Doctor Strange, and Peter seeing "eternity" when Ego fucks with him was a pretty clear nod.
>>
>>92204785
My man. Pure MEAT kino
>>
>>92210511
>>92210430
I seriously want Hawkeye to have a shot at using the Yaka Arrow and then sarcastically say some smug shit about people thinking he's useless.
>>
>>92210560
>Marvel secretly got the rights to Galactus too
A man can dream
>>
>>92210435
>Thanos wiping the floor with the Avengers
>Iron Man's sensors start to pick something up approaching at an incredible velocity
>Thanos turns around, expecting his forces
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-Jq6X6p-g
>GUARDIANS
>entire time, Star Lord and Rocket arguing about whether the newer Earth music is shit or not
>>
>>92210560
I'm pretty sure Death, Eternity, Infinity, Entropy/Oblivion, the Living Tribunal and the Celestials will appear in some way since they were already hinted at in past movies.
>>
>>92210652
https://youtu.be/AmWLaFQNwVE
>>
>>92210560
If they have the Living Tribunal show up, he has to be voiced by Chris McCulloch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2gdLDzjt0&ab_channel=AdultSwim
>>
>>92210704
but you can't use Intergalactic in a Star Trek movie because they mention Spock.
>>
>>92205847
I can understand not knowing who like Kisserling is, but really?
>>
>>92210652
>That same thing but with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw

>Fight ends
>"So who are you?"
>Spider-Man interrupts
>"Lemme guess; you're the Princes of the Universe?"
>Rocket gets upset
>"SEE? I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU IT WOULD CONFUSE THEM."
>"IT'S FROM HIGHLANDER. HOW COULD ANYONE HERE NOT KNOW WHAT HIGHLANDER IS?"
>"I WANTED TO GO WITH THAT BEATLES SONG, BUT NOOOOOOO, STAR-LORD NEEDS TO DO THINGS HIS WAY."
>"WE ARE NOT GOING INTO BATTLE LISTENING TO ROCKY RACCOON, INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE OR NO. AND YOU, HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT SEEN HIGHLANDER?"
>Spidey looks surprised for a second
>"What, that movie about William Wallace?"
>"OH MY GOD."
>>
>>92210309
He totally meant it at Yondu's expense until he looked up and got that look on his face. You could see him finally figuring out who his real Daddy was all along.
>>
>>92210870
Man, the middle part dragged a bit but the last act of this movie was fucking excellent.
>>
Since the first movie I've always wanted a scene where they suit up into the red and blue outfits and prepare for battle as
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwx_Qq56YTA plays, with it being one long, uninterrupted shot.
>>
File: IMG_20170508_165728.jpg (70KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_165728.jpg
70KB, 736x414px
>>92200862
Press F to pay respect
>>
I know that all of this is the core of the superhero fantasy - the desire to have gods swoop down and rescue us from ourselves, or those who seek to destroy us, and to wilfully discard their own lives to prop up our failing, decadent societies. The ultimate in self sacrifice. A higher power personified in service of the weak and the feeble, for order and justice. But there's a subtly fascistic element to this too, as these gods more often than not uphold the laws of the society they're beholden to and do so with or without the public's approval. When the public disapproves of their vigilantism this is generally portrayed as foolishness or outright ignorance because the hero knows what is truly best for them. And for some superhero fans this is a self-insert fantasy - because what guy wouldn't want to kick society's dregs to the curb with insurmountable authoritarian force. That said, there is an implicit understanding that these gods are not us, no matter how relatable they're made out to be. They're either born with powers beyond the capacity of man, receive these powers but still accept the responsibility of becoming a saviour, or their filthy fucking rich.

So how do you make an interesting story that comments on the nature of man when the main character isn't even human. Just an inserted "perfect" ideal? And you'll note how superhero movies never really comment on morality or ideology. Whether or not the hero is doing the right thing at all, whether or not he's actually the hero, is never the focus. It's not a story about men struggling to do the best they can in a world that isn't black and white. It's just "muh daddy issues" where the hero has to struggle against personal issues that have nothing to do with the actual problem so that he's strong enough to do the objectively right thing at the end.

THAT is why they're shit.
>>
File: euphoric.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>92211242
>A personal message/theme/metaphor that resonates with individuals on an emotional level and makes a genuine connection to the audience is inferior to the kind of lofty, hamfisted questions you'd find in a first year philosophy course
>>/tv/
>>
>>92211242
ok /tv/
>>
>>92211331
I think the point is that if you're trying to make a movie with a personal message/theme/metaphor the superhero backdrop is not just superfluous but actually cheapens the message you're trying to send. Meanwhile, the superhero backdrop is never used to send any of the messages it would actually be useful for.

It's a disconnect between setting and story that exists because superhero movies are shit for the reasons outlined. Just a bunch of holier-than-thou gods swooping down to fix everything in the objectively best way that is only objectively the best because of the simplistic plot and terrible villains. Any amount of moral complexity would cause the overgrown children who watch them to switch off so instead of telling that kind of story they go for an inoffensive "heartwarming" daddy issues plot so you can get your flashy spectacle and badass action to look at without the associated moral quandary.
>>
>>92201211
Fuck. I just started LoGH last week
>>
>>92206369
Technically omnicidal.
>>
File: Everyman.jpg (152KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Everyman.jpg
152KB, 500x707px
>>92211467
Eh, it's not like telling stories about common issues by way of larger-than-life depictions of archetypes of humanity is a modern development, just look at the Greek myths/Aesop's fables.

Everyone is the hero of their own story, superheroes take what we feel the relevance of our own problems to be and present them in an objective light. You watch Spider-Man get chewed out by J Jonah Jameson and feel for him, because you've ALSO got an authority figure who doesn't get you.

Yeah, your circumstances are a bit different than Spider-Man's, but that's not important.

Not to mention, superheroes are [sp]fun.[/sp]
>>
File: god dammit.jpg (41KB, 365x336px) Image search: [Google]
god dammit.jpg
41KB, 365x336px
>>92211737
Aaaaand I fucked up the spoiler, goddammit I'll take my paddling now
>>
>>92211765
You deserved a paddling the moment you decided to start replying seriously to a /tv/ pasta.
>>
>>92212209
The sad part is you're not even wrong
>>
>>92211737
>Eh, it's not like telling stories about common issues by way of larger-than-life depictions of archetypes of humanity is a modern development
Problem is that the superhero part has no relevance to the daddy issues part. Literally none.

You could tell the exact same daddy issues story without any of the cosmic universe danger and superheroism. That's just an afterthought tacked on because the actual story doesn't hold up, for the same reason that comics and superhero movies have to keep ratcheting up the stakes because they fail at making you care with quality of conflict they have to increase the quantity of people endangered.
>>
>>92200862
Why does a Cree soldier say y'all in the first place? Why are there space southern drawls?
>>
Avengers: Infinity Wars pt1

The Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinity Wars pt2 [With special guest The Avengers]

I want this so freakin bad.
>>
>>92210501
if you have the gauntlet you can do literally anything (inside your universe)
>>
So was Yandu exiled from the ravagers before or after the whole escapade on Zendar with the infinity stone and Ronan?
>>
>>92212359
Meta-Twist.

They all are speaking on alien and their universal translators localize their dialog for pleby Terrans like (you).
>>
>>92206369
You remembered the little 'g'!
>>
>>92212420
probably before since he'd been child trafficking for a long time before he grabbed Peter
>>
>>92212359
you think they are all speaking english?

really? its pretty obvious everyone has some sort of universal translators in them.
>>
>>92212445
even in space, we can't escape localization quirks
>>
>>92212346
>You could tell the exact same daddy issues story without any of the cosmic universe danger and superheroism
>Why isn't XXY XX instead?
Stop that. It's a stupid argument.
>>
>One stone held by the Collector
>One in heavy-duty lockdown by the Nova Corps
>One under control of an organization that's designed to fight supernatural threats
>One implanted in a dude's forehead, and he's part of the Avengers
>One under lock and key in Asgard
>One who the fuck even knows where

So how's big daddy Thanos intending to collect all of them? They seem to be pretty well-guarded, and every single proxy he's sent out to capture them has fucked up and only gotten them into even safer hands
>>
File: 1484676684005.png (245KB, 329x615px) Image search: [Google]
1484676684005.png
245KB, 329x615px
>>92212420
It's revealed it was way before the events of the first movie.
Yondu back when he was a ravager sent some of Ego's kids to Ego, believing he was doing the correct thing. It was only when both him and the ravagers found out Ego had killed plenty of them although none of them didn't know how big the number really was or how bad it really was going onthat Yondu got exiled, then he finds Peter, who he tries to protect from having the possible same fate.
>>
>>92212599
Except we all know that the pacing of the narrative was poor and the plot was weak. It was the most common complaint, and the one that was soonest aired, after release. Don't you wonder why that happened?
>>
>>92212614
the Soul Stone is going to be the McGuffin for Ragnarok, and that features Asgard getting FUCKED so that could be how the Space stone gets back out into the wild
>>
>>92212699
So is Ragnarok gonna be the final MCU film before Infinity War?
>>
>>92212805
Black Panther's the last one before Part 1
>>
>>92212891
>Black Panther's the last one before

Lest I'm mistaken that was moved back. It's coming out between Infinity War and Avengers 4 along with Ant-Man 2 and Captain Marvel.

Spidey, I think, is the last pre-Infinity War film.
>>
>>92212614
He probably has the last one.
>>
>>92210501

>Ego is too big for Thanos to bring back.

Do you mean story-wise or power-wise? Because the Gauntlet could absolutely bring back Ego, just like it can erase all life in half of the universe on a whim.
>>
>>92213012
Wait, they're gonna MCU movies happen between the two parts of Infinity War? That sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>92213012
considering Thor is coming out in November, Black Panther comes out in February, and Infinity War comes out in May, I'm pretty sure you're wrong
>>
>None of the conflict in this movie would have happened if Rocket didn't steal those damn batteries.
>>
>>92206281
>IMDB

Also, he might appear in a recording or something.
>>
>>92213267
He just wanted Quill-senpai to notice him.
>>
>>92213267
Ego still would've found them, but the Sovereign would never have hired the Ravagers, Yondu never would've shown up and done all that shit to help Peter, and they wouldn't have been able to build the bomb

without Rocket stealing the batteries, the Guardians lose and the universe becomes Ego
>>
>>92213331
but on the other hand it could've meant no Ultron
>>
>>92213331
This. Ego was still gonna wreck shit.
>>
>>92213267
Ego was still looking for Peter, though. He would have appeared then regardless of if the Sovereign were chasing the Guardians or not. The only differences might be that all of the Guardians go to Ego, instead of them staying at the ship, and maybe Yondu and the Ravagers don't get involved.
>>
>>92213369
Huhhh??
>>
>>92213434
GotG2's events are before AoU
>>
>>92201984
>another fucking sidecut
I want this meme to die already.
>>
>>92213331
well, without Rocket stealing the batteries, the bomb that killed Ego wouldn't have been made in the first place, so Ego would be unkillable.
>>
>>92213495
did you even bother reading the whole post
>>
>>92213512
Whoops, the post was for >>92213267, sorry.
>>
>>92213057
>Wait, they're gonna MCU movies happen between the two parts of Infinity War?

Infinity War is only one film. And there's an entire year's span between Infinity War and Avengers 4. Ant-Man 2 and Captain Marvel are going to set up Avengers 4.

>>92213094
I thought I had read something that said it was being pushed to be between Infinity War and Avengers 4. Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>92213560
it did get bumped by Spider-man, but it's still coming before Infinity War
>>
>>92212639
I don't know any of that, and I'm not sure you do either.
>>
>>92212639
I wasn't raising an argument for any story in general, I'm just saying the argument itself is stupid.

It's like asking "Why are there Chinese restaurants? Why not just serve normal food???"
>>
>>92213560
Ok Infinity War is one movie, but the next movie after that is basically the "part 2" it was suppose to be?
>>
>>92213331
>the Guardians lose and the universe becomes Ego
>I'll do it myself
>>
>>92213747
>Thanos gets off his chair
>everything is Ego
>well shit
>>
>>92209620
Moondragon and Phyla-Vell had a lesbian romance going on, not Mantis.
>>
>>92204785
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
>>
>>92213472
Oh I see.
>>
>>92213768
And then Dormammu happens.
>>
File: 45e4d3a32e354a26e2722e30649c0071.jpg (224KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
45e4d3a32e354a26e2722e30649c0071.jpg
224KB, 1200x928px
>No Dick Ryder because Gunn apparently hates him

That makes me sad, I wanted this scene in Infinity War
>>
>>92213883
Would Dormammu be a match for Billion-Planet-System-Ego?

Did Ego go to Asgard? Would they care about what was happening?
Did anyone on Earth question or study Ego's long-distance jizz?
>>
>>92212614
>So how's big daddy Thanos intending to collect all of them? They seem to be pretty well-guarded, and every single proxy he's sent out to capture them has fucked up and only gotten them into even safer hands
Thanos has powerful minions. They are a relatively recent addition in the comics, but useful in the context of MCU in that Thanos doesn't need to collect the stones by showing up.
>>
>>92213976
Dormammu had to be stopped with an Infinity Gem. Ego was blown up with a handmade bomb by a trash-panda and some fancy batteries.

You just need to destroy the nucleus.
>>
>>92213701
>but the next movie after that is basically the "part 2" it was suppose to be?

Nope. The Russos completely did away with that concept. They're still focusing on the Infinity Stones and Thanos obviously, but they're entirely separate, stand alone events.

Some people still insist it's a two parter because they're still being filmed simultaneously. Which is understandably more of a hassle to change than it is reinterpreting their approach to complete screenplay, script and story revision.
>>
>>92214040
>but useful in the context of MCU in that Thanos doesn't need to collect the stones by showing up.
Thanos should be enough to collect the gems by himself either by punching really hard or just outkeikakuing everybody.
>>
>>92213701
Don't listen to the memers.

It's still a two parter movie dealing with Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, but Marvel Studios is marketing them as separate stories to avoid the two part gimmick.
>>
>>92214077
I feel like that could backfire. Infinty War is being hyped up as a pretty big deal now, kinda like the first Avenger movie. But it could possibly be bigger seeing how big the cast is getting and the stakes getting bigger. So why not keep it a two parter big event movie?
>>
>>92204869
>implying they weren't in the room critiquing his form.
>>
>>92207737
It really was. Like, it's amazing how well done Yondu's death and funeral was compared to how shitty Quicksilver died. Hell, QS's death made me laugh with the "Eeeeeeeevaaa marrrriiiiiiiiaaaaaa" music that starts to play.
>>
>>92214344
Well, there's also the fact Yondu's death actually carried significance and helped Peter and Rocket get character development while Quicksilver's was just Whedon's "WHO MIGHT I KILL NEXT XDDD" meme.
>>
>>92209404
>>Peggy appears.
>>Steve stops
>>"Peggy?"
>>Peggy whips out her gun and starts firing, calling back to that shield scene in the first film.
>>
>>92214179
"Part 1" is probably going to be Thanos and his goons collecting the stones and confronting all the disparate elements separately, so he fights the Guardians and Nova Corps first, then the Asgardians, then Doctor Strange and the sorcerers, and finally the Avengers. He gets all the stones by the end, then pic related, smash cut to silent credits, no credits scenes

then "Part 2" is the Guardians or Iron Man gathering all the teams and heroes and coming together for a final throwdown
>>
>>92214179
>I feel like that could backfire.
Bakcfire I think is a bit too much. But even if they do poorer than a two parter that might be more successful, they'll probably still make ridiculous amounts of money from them. So even at their low, they'll probably still be super successful.

>So why not keep it a two parter big event movie?
The Russos supposedly just didn't like it. Why I don't know.

There's also a rumor going around that Marvel Studio's insisted on changing it from the two part format because of a supposed recent trend of two parter films doing poorly at the box office. But I can't back that one up.
>>
>>92214423
The thing is they explicitly decided not to call it Part 2 and it's a completely different movie from 3.
>>
>>92201984
I really, really miss this comic.
>>
>>92214040
>Thanos has powerful minions

Yes, like Loki, who had two separate Stones at one point and lost both of them
Or Ronan, who outright betrayed Thanos and still lost his, before putting it into a position that's even harder for Thanos to send someone to get

Unless he has a really convoluted plans, everything he's sent out his minions to do has backfired on him, and even the most diabolical keikaku should make more sense than "Collect the six gems by letting them get stolen by people who are very adept at guarding thing"
>>
>>92209843
A good character death should make you sad, not angry. GOTG 2 actually letting the ending be Yondu's funeral was really smart. Compared to QS who dies, and Wanda kind of gets over it instantly cause she gets wet for Vision.
>>
>>92214469
there aren't even that many two-part "finale" films are there? The only one I can think of that did terribly was Divergent, but that's an edge case compared to Hunger Games, Twilight, and Harry Potter

and hey I just listed all the movies with split two-part finales
>>
>>92209897
>>Hey! They stole that from Suicide Squad!

I bet you, I BET YOU some asshole will say that.
>>
>>92214522
well there's a difference between not explicitly calling it a sequel and it not actually being a sequel, we have no idea on the plot of Avengers 4
>>
>>92210046
>>Thanos blows up the Kree homeworld
But I want the Supreme Intelligence!
>>
So is Infinity War supposed to be just one movie? They refer to it as infinity war without a "part 1".
>>
>>92214812
they probably just changed the names so Infinity War Part 2 is now Infinity Gauntlet or something
>>
>>92214812
It's supposedly just one movie now, or it's still two parts but with the 2nd part being a different name or something? Idk, they just made everything more confusing.
>>
anyone have a link to all of annhilation cosmic marvel on till thanos imperative? I lost my hard drive
>>
>>92210511
Haven't you heard? Sean Gunn has been spotted on the Infinity Wars set.
>>
File: Badmiral Shittenfeld.png (87KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Badmiral Shittenfeld.png
87KB, 640x600px
>>92201211
>it's an /a/ post in a /tv/ thread on /co/
>>
>>92212614
Easy, he just takes the one being held by The Collector and uses it to get the rest.

>>92214812
It's one movie now, but Avengers 4 coming in 2019 will probably still be "Infinity [insert noun here]"
>>
File: sean gunn.png (395KB, 640x280px) Image search: [Google]
sean gunn.png
395KB, 640x280px
>>92215069
He plays Rocket on set while Brandley Cooper does the voice
>>
>>92212346
>Why does Alien have to happen in space? Why couldn't it just be about Earth truckers getting raped and murdered?
>Why does To Kill a Mockingbird have to focus on a trial? Why couldn't the book just be a single page that says "racism is bad"?
>Why does anyone feel like eating food? You can get all the nutrients from vitamins and mineral paste, flavors and ingredients have no relevance to the actual value of the meal.
>>
>>92216126
I don't know how they can immerse into the acting when everything looks so goofilly green.
>>
>>92216197
well that's part of the job of the director in these kinds of movies, getting their actors in the zone enough that they can deliver a believable performance to a tennis ball
>>
>>92216126
Gee, Sean! How come your brother lets you play TWO Guardians?
>>
>>92216475
Fuck his brother.

I want his dog to join the main cast already.
>>
>>92212614
>First act
>Thanos meets up with Collector, gets Reality Gem
>Uses it to destroy Xandar and claim the Power Gem
>Guardians arrive to a destroyed Xandar, figure something bad happened, assume the Sovereign were involved since they're twitchy space zealots who hate everyone and wouldn't object to a little ethnic cleansing
>Tony/SHIELD/maybe SWORD notices lots of fucked up cosmic energy readings, starts re-assembling the Avengers
>"Can I trust him" drama between Tony and Steve as they get the band back together
>Thanos invades Asgard, scene where Thor and Loki get BTFO, takes the Space Gem
>Thor takes on the Silver Surfer role, crashes into Strange's parlor and warns him about what's coming

>Act 2
>Guardians arrive at the Sovereign, have an action bit
>Ayesha is about to unleash "Adam", then Thanos shows up and steals the Soul Gem
>Guardians barely get out of there alive, Quill decides to go home for the first time in decades to warn Earth
>We're getting the band back together
>Lots of character moments, healing the wounds of Civil War
>Bits of Thanos musing about in space to Loki/Mephisto
>Mistress Death, maybe he sends a goon squad to Earth to fetch the final gem, etc.
>Guardians punch-up with Avengers because of course
>They all come together, exchange information
>Everyone realizes that Thanos is coming to Earth for the remaining Gems once they realize that the last ones are both in New York City

>Act 3
>Either Thanos comes to Earth or they all go out into space to try and stop him before he reaches his full power
>Thanos kills the shit out of Vision, gets the Mind Gem
>Strange tries to use the Eye of Agamotto to undo it, gets bested as Thanos gains the final gem
>Thanos ascends to godhood
>All of a sudden, a figure appears to challenge him
>It's Adam fucking Warlock
>End of Part 1
>>
>>92212639
Pacing wasn't great, but the story was awesome, you're trying too hard to sound smart.
Believe me, I know, there's a dozen of you guys in every film class I've ever taken. You're not unique and neither are your opinions.
>>
>>92209810
>Thanos starts fucking Mistress Death in front of everyone
>Quill starts throwing up at what he sees
>>
>>92216744
Adam Warlock already confirmed to not be part of Infinity Kerfuffle
>>
>>92213883
>>92213768
>>92213747
>Thanos is about to put the final Gem in his gauntlet and ascend to godhood
>Suddenly, a big wave of glowing smooze covers everything and each rock floating around him (including the one he's standing on) turns into Kurt Russell's head
>"Wait what?"
>Before he can get his bearings, a tear opens in space and Dormammuu sticks his head out
>"ANCIENT ONE, I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN"
>Thanos is just left very confused, his chair now made out of Kurt Russells
>>
>>92201211
The magician didn't return.
>>
>>92214522
Didn't Zoe Saldana slip up and say something like "we're filming Infinity War right now, but then we're coming back to do Infinity Gauntlet next year"?
>>
>>92213973
Does seeing the cube trigger Thanos?
>>92213976
>Would they care about what was happening?
I think Ego first appeared in a Thor comic?
>>
>>92213973
Naw son, save that for Guardians 3.
When they fight the Cancerverse.
And Peter's Mother is in Mar-Vel's place.
>>
>>92216943
But I thought the capeshit bubble was going to burst?
>>
>>92214423
>Entire movie is nothing but build-up that ends on Thanos killing half the universe
It's fucking risky by Disney's standards but this would be 11/10
>>
>>92216954
Well people have been saying that every year for a while now and it still hasn't happened.
>>
>>92216834
Infinity KERFUFFLE, maybe, but there's nothing saying he won't be in Avengers 4: Infinity Donnybrook
>>
I really REALLY want to fuck Mantis.
>>
>>92217028
Infinity Ballyhoo?
>>
>>92217046
I want to MARRY Mantis.
>>
>>92213476
Only counts if its an AI and not just an automaton.
>>
>>92213476
Get with the times, grandpa.
>>
>>92217117
meant to reply to

>>92205341
>>
>>92209176
While true that IMDB is unreliable, there was a recent bit on twitter where he posted a pic of himself with some of the Infinity War cast wearing the movie's branded beanie with the logo poorly covered in tape with him stating that Marvel/Disney made him hide the logo, indicating the studio is concerned about people assuming he has some connection with the film.
>>
File: ok hand sign emoji.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
ok hand sign emoji.png
84KB, 250x419px
>the actually pulled off Ego the living planet in a live action movie

based Top Gunn
>>
>>92216954
That's the one thing I give Marvel credit for, they understand what they're working with.
They get that they have to change it up every so often or else the cash-flow stops.

They're at least getting creative with the characters and powersets, considering we got a fucking Ant-Man movie. They're also willing to go way weird with it, looking at Strange and Guardians 2.

They're set for maybe another phase after Infinity Gauntlet, but then they really need to start offering something interesting if they wanna keep making the big bucks.

If they manage to get Fantastic 4 and/or X-Men you can expect another half-decade after Infinity War at the LEAST before shit starts dipping for them.
>>
>>92217196
I appreciate it, but I wish the planet himself talked. The movie made it seem like Ego having a face was just a funny little thing and purely cosmetic, not a functioning face.
>>
>>92217221
>half-decade
That's five years. Five years isn't a long time.
>>
>>92213806

Huh. Wonder how I could possibly have fucked that one up.
>>
File: 1447566170560.jpg (40KB, 163x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447566170560.jpg
40KB, 163x225px
>>92217072
>>92217046
I want to BULLY Mantis.
>>
>>92212359
Centaurians speak in clicks and whistles. He was being localised for our convenience.
>>
>>92217255
it's also 15 movies at their current pace
>>
>>92217292
LEAVE.
>>
>>92217221
>Strange
Doctor Strange was safe as fuck. It wasn't bad, but aside the visuals and how they beat the big baddie it was very disappointing.
He didn't even swore "by the Vishanti!"

Guardians actually went off the norm, especially in the last act.
>>
God dammit, I want to rewatch the film for the funeral...
>>
>>92217255
It's more than half as long as the MCU's existed now.

Iron Man came out 9 years ago, five years is a very long time when you're making 3 movies a year. That's 15 more Marvel films after the phase after Infinity War at the very least.
>>
>>92217336
Pfft! This is the first time I watched the hat in that gif, and now I'm laughing.
>>
>>92217354
I meant moreso from a casual approach. The plot structure was standard as hell, but there's no way a Doctor Strange movie full of dimension hopping and time-shenanigans and "the staff of the Living Tribunal" would have been made alongside Iron Man 1.

Accessable plot, high-concept content.
>>
>>92209636
People keep shitting on the other Guardians, but really everyone's matured by the end of the movie. Quill just gets the most focus
>>
>>92217457
high-concept means the opposite of what you think it means
>>
>>92217481
I just Googled "high concept" and holy shit you're right, my professor told us the exact opposite.
>>
>>92217457
Thor 1 had a bunch of scenes located in Asgard with super magi-tech, living armors, frost giants and the like. The Dimension Hoping was minimal and the "Staff of the Living Tribunal" just a namedrop without significance for normalfags.

It might be my own hype talking, but Dr. Strange was way too dull for what everybody was expecting.
>>
>>92217556
Dr. Strange satisfied me enough with the insane magic shit. There could have been more, but it didn't disappoint me like both of the very bland Thor movies did.
>>
>>92217556
Eh, I still think it was more "out there" than Thor.
Remember, Thor was pretty wild for the time it came out, but the vast majority of the movie was a fish-out-of-water comedy taking place in New Mexico. Doctor Strange spent the first like 30 minutes in the normal world before he goes to the far east and learns how to make everything go all Magic Eye Painting.

Thor's climax was a superhero fighting a big robot in a tornado, Doctor Strange involved a wizard using a time-device to create a quantum loop and trick an extra-dimensional god-being into accepting his bargain.
>>
>>92217529
it's one of those things where people think they've figured out just by looking at and thus don't bother to actually look up

like how to pronounce respite if they've only read it
>>
File: tumblr_olegj8ohAO1u0iru0o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olegj8ohAO1u0iru0o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x266px
I think I mightve actually liked Sing more than GotG2.
>>
>>92213057
That was always the plan. Originally it was Captain Marvel and Inhuman movies in between part one and two.
>>
>>92217679
I've heard it both "res-pit" and "res-pite", I think it's a regional thing
>>
>>92217599
>>92217660
Plot wise it had the unfortunate situation where the source material is a mirror to Iron Man's which came before and is the face of the MCU. It was done well, though Thor feels more unique because of that.
My main beef with the movie is way they did "magic" it was just shitty ornaments to sloppy looking martial arts. Yeah the building bending was neat, but the budget could've been used better in some Demons of Denak or Flames of the Faltine.

There just wasn't anything insane about the "magic" or plot.
>>
>>92217947
I'm hoping they've established it in such a way as to allow crazier stuff later on.

What worries me is that the after-credits scene makes me think they want to jump straight to the get-rid-of-magic plot that the comics have done recently. It's WAY too soon to do that, considering we've only JUST introduced magic at all.
>>
>>92217947
I'm really looking forward to Strange's action in Infinity War, since I'd say he's only matched by Ant-Man and maybe Spider-Man in terms of unique powersets/fighting styles.
>>
>>92217833
to be fair it does have a singing shrimp
>>
>>92206601
>Peter gets the gauntlet and makes a construct of the coolest thing to punch Thanos
>A giant Yondu made of rocks kicks Thanos in the dick.
>>
>>92218010
that seems more like setup to kill off a bunch of the sorcerers to put Strange into the Sorcerer Supreme position
>>
>>92218082
>all the named masters are dead
>kaecilius is dead
>mordo went rogue
>doom doesn't exist
Not that he has much competence. I don't think Kruggar will leave space to come to Earth and fight Stephen for the position.
>>
>>92218146
I could see him cameoing in Strange 2 at least
>>
>>92218213
Personally I'm hoping for the Hellstrom Brothers and Clea, but since they already blew the Dark Dimension load...
>>
>>92218240
*siblings

Wouldn't mind Dickgirl Satana (male) tho.
>>
>>92210652
As a DC fan I'm really sad I won't ever get to see a truly exciting DC movie universe with build-up to a Darkseid arc.
>>
>>92218304
We will, anon.
Just not now.
>>
>>92218304
You just need to murder Zacky boy, anon.
>>
>>92218146
>Doom
the best thing Marvel can do is immediately acquire Doom, Galactus, Surfer, and the F4 right after they're done with Infinity War.
>>
>>92200862
>falling for that cheap forced drama
We'll never have good capeshit because of you, fucking plebs.
>>
>>92218417
Here's your >(you)
>>
>>92218473
Here's your (you) for giving him a (you)
>>
>>92218489
Thank you my good man, I reward you with a >(you) for your services
>>
>>92208006
There's no succinct insult big enough to encompass the vileness Gamora and Nebula found in that cavern.
>>
>>92209562
Thin Mints are awfu. Samoas are superior.
>>
>>92218602
Honestly, the idea that Yondu could see this almighty shapeshifting space-deity murder like hundreds of his children and say "what a jackass" is the funniest thing in the world.

Michael Rooker is a gift.
>>
File: bubble bass.jpg (2KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
bubble bass.jpg
2KB, 150x150px
>>92218631
>Not Tagalongs
Perhaps your genes will progress to a sapient level in a few generations
>>
>>92209562
those s'mores cookies are fucking elder god tier, no lie
>>
File: 1407800276936.png (53KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1407800276936.png
53KB, 500x348px
>>92207737
Seeing his face melt like that nearly did me in.
>>
>>92218602
If only Gamora had found how not to be a boring shit.
>>
>Thanos and the Avengers are fighting
>Guardians show up and catch him off guard but soon he's beating both teams
>everything is going wrong
>Peter's Zune is set up to play music loudly over the speakers on his spaceship, landed nearby
>Rocket walks over, grabs Peter's Zune and starts fiddling with it
>Peter looks at him quizzically
>Rocket: "A little on the nose, but what do you want from me?"
>Rocket hits play and hands him the Zune
>Quill looks down at it and grins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU

>Spider-Man: "What the heck is this?"
>>
I loved the idea strung throughout the movie, is that the father figures we idolize aren't always perfect, and that's fine. It contrasted really well with Yondu and Ego, Ego is literally the perfect being, Quill idolizes him for being that perfect dad. But when Ego tells him he was the one that basically killed his mom, he instantly turns on Ego. Why? Because it's Yondu's values of that raised Quill. Yondu might not have been the perfect dad, heck his teeth and blue skin amplify that, but he taught him well and did right by him.

It's not the deepest film, but I do appreciate it. In a way it was a way of showing that not every father is perfect, but can raise a pretty damn good son.
>>
>>92204417
He was in mallrats? Wtf how did I not notice that.
>>
>>92218866
Honestly, these "it wasn't high-brow enough to meet my standard" arguments are all bullshit.

No, Guardians Vol 2 isn't the most scholarly or serious film ever made. But fuck me did its overarching themes hit home with me. When that big Ego heel turn happens at the end of the second act? The air got sucked out of the theater. There wasn't a dry eye in the place during Yondu's funeral.

Yeah, the film has a talking raccoon and lots of space lasers. But it also made a genuine emotional connection with its audience, and I can name a few dozen "serious and groundbreaking" movies that utterly failed to succeed at that most basic of filmmaking principles.

Anyone who looks down on movies like this, movies that are well-made and have a ton of heart, for being "childish" are the most juvenile tryhards there ever were. Yeah, it's not Citizen Kane, but it makes you care about a whether or not a talking raccoon is raising a baby tree properly. That's a fucking accomplishment, man.

An emotional reaction from the observer is one of the trademarks of good art and it's a shame how often people are willing to overlook that for contrarian street cred.
>>
File: 1494284043407.jpg (83KB, 659x611px) Image search: [Google]
1494284043407.jpg
83KB, 659x611px
>>92208929
>Tfw I loved Zune more than IPOD
>>
>>92218866
>>92219091
Just wanna make it clear, I'm not shitting on you, I agree 100%, but I've seen enough people poo-pooing this because it's an action-comedy summer superhero blockbuster that it really grinds my gears, considering it's (for the most part) a very well-made film.
>>
>>92210261
He's to fast to notice
>>
File: Iron Man.jpg (704KB, 2000x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Man.jpg
704KB, 2000x1009px
>>92206281
Imma bet there's gonna be an afterlife scene. The only way they're gonna sell Thanos being more dangerous than the usual baddie is if he kills most of the main characters in their first encounter. Of course, they somehow get resurrected (but maybe not old dead like Yondu).
>>
>>92219266
Hulk's will go first.
>>
>>92219091
>>92219120
I agree with you, and it's fine, I didn't take it negatively. To be honest, this film had similar lessons as Logan really, sure it wasn't as good as logan but that doesn't stop it from having something to say.

Logan was all about family and a little girl looking for a father and the father being a shithead. But he did help her, he did imprint some sense of morality and ethics. He was a father, not a good one, but a father.

It's a similar message in GotGV2. It's wasn't as emotional, in guardians and striking and down to earth. But it was still there, something I do not think a lot of Marvel movies have.

When making a film, it's not about the coolest shots, or the best cinematography it's "what do you want to convey to the audience" or "what do you want to say" . Guardians had a lot to say, and I commend Disney for letting gun do this movie, usually Disney films don't really give out good messages, or messages at all. But I do appreciate it when they do, because it makes me think more about it. IDK I love this short of shit.
>>
Dance off > Pac-Man

Prove me wrong. You literally can't.
>>
>>92219335
as a single moment, yes

as payoff for a joke set up way earlier and as an anime powerup, no
>>
>>92219312
One of the things I really loved about Logan was how it didn't dumb down any of the comic elements. It was still about Wolverine dealing with his clone/daughter and they talk about fighting Sabretooth on top of the Statue of Liberty and everything. They didn't feel embarrassed of the fact that it was a comic movie, they just made a good film.

I feel like that's why the MCU does so well most of the time; it's a little formulaic, but they're all competently made. They're not embarrassed of what they are; the Guardians of the Galaxy films REVEL in Marvel's cosmic silliness, but still manage to deliver some of the most human stories of the entire franchise.

It's like what Michael McKean said about filming the Clue movie, "You can make a good movie or a shitty one about anything."
>>
>>92200862
Mister blue, you did it right
But soon comes mister night creepin' over
Now his hand is on your shoulder
Never mind I'll remember you this
I'll remember you this way
>>
File: dance off blooper.webm (3MB, 1238x514px) Image search: [Google]
dance off blooper.webm
3MB, 1238x514px
>>92219335
Still wish they had kept this in the movie
>>
>>92219469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplYmXMo4Jc
>>
>>92219455
Oh I completely agree, with you on the last part. You can take the coolest concepts or the laziest concepts and turn them into magic.

Silence of the Lambs is a good indicator of that. How she has to go to the sikeward to interview the cereal cannibal. That could have been a throw away scene but they turned it into magic.

But yeah, having a chance to regurgitate this film and the complexities with it, I am really starting to appreciate the film a lot more. Probably one of my favorite MCU films and much better then the first one.

Don't be afraid of lore either, like you said, embrace it, treat it with respect and the audience will do the same.
>>
>>92219654
>cereal cannibal
I know you didn't actually mean this but I'm picturing the Trix rabbit eating Cap'n Crunch and that's weirdly hilarious to me this late at night
>>
>>92200862
>In theater watching guardians vol 2 at the 11:20 pm showing
>Having good time in the recliner chair theater, sitting in the lone chair in the corner
>2 urban youths 15 feet away from me kept doing typical nog shit during the movie; talking over quiet parts, smacking each other, and fucking farting on each other... who the fuck does that??? Urban dwellers, that's who! 9/10 movie, 1/10 experience
>>
File: bust a sack.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bust a sack.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>92219469
>Movie explains that Brandy is about Quill's mom and Ego
>Listen to the soundtrack immediately after seeing the movie
>Realize that Surrender is a song about how children can appreciate their parents, even if they don't totally get them
>Come a Little Bit Closer is about a guy who slowly becomes attached to someone who isn't "theirs"
>Southern Nights lyrics invoke images of stars, whistling, and trees
>The predominant lyric of My Sweet Lord is "I really wanna know/see/be with you", plays when Quill and co. are arriving on Ego's planet
>Flash Light is about feeling alone, losing hope, looking up to the sky for answers, but realizing that those around you are a "flashlight" who help you to see the way
>Enter this thread
>Realize that Mr. Blue Sky foreshadows Yondu's death in the first 10 mins of the movie by stating how Mr. Night's hand is on "Mr. Blue"'s shoulder

The amount of work and care that James Gunn put into this soundtrack is fucking admirable, the implementation of the soundtrack might just be the best part of this whole movie.
>>
File: A-JERRY LOUIS.jpg (53KB, 460x573px) Image search: [Google]
A-JERRY LOUIS.jpg
53KB, 460x573px
>>92219487
>That super-intense little circle move where neither of them break character or eye contact
>>
>>92220244

The soundtrack is 10/10. I've been listening to a lot of "Father and Son" since the movie. Fantastic song.
>>
>>92220530
it got me back into Fleetwood Mac
>>
Yondu's death/funeral were the only time I got legit tears from any of the DC/Marvel movies so far.
>>
>>92220530
I'd never even heard of that song before.
I kept waiting for "Cat's in the Cradle", but they didn't go for the low hanging fruit and man am I happy about that.

Father and Son is a legit beautiful song, I almost started bawling once I really listened to the lyrics.
>>
File: drunkat.jpg (60KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
drunkat.jpg
60KB, 550x412px
>>92220585

"They actually came. It's a Ravager's funeral."
>>
File: 1461610591458.jpg (21KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1461610591458.jpg
21KB, 395x395px
>>92220594

>But take your time, think a lot
>Think of everything you've got
>For you will still be here tomorrow
>But your dreams may not

Fuck.
>>
>>92220585
Come to think of it...
>Shed some tears at the "my little Star-Lord" bit from the first GotG
>Felt a little sad when Frigga died in Thor 2
>got a little bleary when Peggy died in Civil War, even though I knew it was coming (really, it was Cap getting a text saying "She's gone. In her sleep." that did it)
>Fucking felt deep manly feelings when Yondu died

James Gunn is a good fucking filmmaker, elevating a side-character to the emotional fucking core of the movie without us even noticing until the end.
>>
File: mother simpson.gif (181KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mother simpson.gif
181KB, 480x360px
>>92220742
>How can I try to explain?
>When I do, he turns away again
>It's always been the same
>Been the same old story
>From the moment I could talk
>I was ordered to listen

>Flashback to dad trying to teach me shit when I was little, only for me to drag my feet and brush him off
>Learned when I got older than he didn't have an ideal relationship with his dad either
>mfw
>>
>>92220760

I think it helps he has complete control of the movie as the writer and director and presumably the guy who picks out the songs. Dude is super fucking talented. There were times during the movies I was struck by what portion of a song played during a certain shot or just the cinematography being really good in general.
>>
I've read through this thread and I have to say I'm surprised no one else is in a similar position as me. Did no one else who lost a parent to cancer just tuned out emotionally after Ego's reveal
>>
>>92220244
Mr Blue Sky might also be referring to Ego. Probably Yondu, but it's interesting how Mr Blue only comes NOW, and the song itself comes at the end of a four-song suite.
>>
>>92220859
It wasn't until that RedLetterMedia review that the Guardians films are a bit of an anomaly, since they've got the same writer and director.

Gunn is in total control, and that's why everything in these films is a tightly-wound clock. That's why the music and visuals synergize so well with the script.
>>
>>92209897
>Peggy becomes Cap-level, blames him for everything he missed while frozen, how he ruined her life with his sacrifice
Peggy taunts Steve by claiming that she could have been a Super Soldier all along, if the world hadn't looked down on women and that she was envious of him all along. All that on top of telling him that he left her alone all those years with a broken heart that never healed.
>>
>>92220895
>Song repeatedly mentions "Mr. Blue"
>Brings up how the hand of "Mr. Night" is on Mr. Blue's shoulder
It's pretty clearly foreshadowing Yondu dying, since apparently Gunn chose it for the opening action sequence because it's a really upbeat song (which juxtaposes against the action in a funny way) with some dark undertones (which foreshadows where the film is going).

I feel like Ego's songs are more Oh My Lord, Brandy, and The Chain, personally.
>>
>>92220952
>It wasn't until that RedLetterMedia review that the Guardians films are a bit of an anomaly, since they've got the same writer and director.
Jesus, I should not post while drunk.

What I MEANT to say was "It wasn't until that RedLetterMedia review that I realized how the Guardians films are a bit of an anomaly, since they've got the same writer and director".

Boom, there we go.
>>
>>92209897
>>92221006
>musclegirl Peggy
don't taunt me like this anons
>>
>>92221006
>Steve's ghost taunts him for fighting the Accords and refusing to take responsibility for his actions in the name of saving Bucky
>Tony's ghost taunts him for championing the accords and exerting control over the world like some kind of tyrant
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>92220644
>The last shot of this movie is a CGI raccoon with a tear in his eye
>It actually works
The more I think about this movie the more I fall in love with it.
>>
>>92220869
Man, I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose your mother to brain cancer and then watch that Ego scene.
Reminds me of how Mandy Patinkin motivated himself during the "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" bit in The Princess Bride.

>When I killed the six-fingered man, I killed the cancer that killed my father
>And I remember, we were outside that castle and I took a walk around this beautiful moat
>and I kept talking to my dad, saying
>"I'm gonna right it, I'm gonna right this wrong."
>And for a moment, he was alive
>And my fairy tale came true
>>
I want Red Skull to be Thanos' advisor/Mephisto. I still contend that the Space Gem teleported him to Asgard where he was promptly put in jail. Maybe after the events of Ragnarok, he escapes and comes across Thanos. He would preach to Thanos about the idea that only the powerful should rule, all while trying to figure out how to steal Thanos' power for himself.

I still have my Zune, I still listen to it semi-regularly.
>>
File: 1420583925189.jpg (54KB, 584x795px) Image search: [Google]
1420583925189.jpg
54KB, 584x795px
>>92221062
>her baps get even bigger when exposed to the serum, just like Chris Evans'
>>
>>92221803
It'll probably be Loki
>>
>>92221803
It'll probably be Loki, but I'd flip my shit if Infinity War just brought Red Skull back out of fucking nowhere.
>>
File: sweats.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweats.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>92221846
stop
>>
File: BUENO.jpg (61KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
BUENO.jpg
61KB, 500x453px
>>92221861
>Peggy is buff/extra stacked
>Shoots Steve a sinister look
>"You still owe me a dance..."
>Proceeds to grapple the fuck out of him, partially bursting out of her military uniform in the process
>>
>>92200862
He was hands down the best character in the movie. Why can't he get his own spin off movie?

I'd pay to watch that. He's definitely "best dad" material.
>>
>>92221902
>Prequel starring Yondu, Stallone, and the rest of the Ravagers!Guardians
Gunn said he put those characters in there to set them up for a spin-off...
>>
File: sweating lion.jpg (164KB, 573x938px) Image search: [Google]
sweating lion.jpg
164KB, 573x938px
>>92221886
anon please I've already jerked off twice today
>>
>>92200862
He is so cringy and cheap
>>
>>92209975
No way, jose. He's stuck with a terrible tv series now.
>>
>>92221972
>terrible
k
>>
>>92221926
This is good news. Thanks anon!
>>
>>92216152
I know right? So much worthless fluff tacked on because of "muh feelings" I don't know how people can stomach such rubbish
>>
>>92209975
>Thanos has the capes all beaten and bleeding on the ground.
>He decides to dredge up something to humiliate and break them.

>He revives Coulson.

>Big mistake, motherfucker. Coulson rallies the troops, gives them the push they need to stand back up, and leads them to victory.
>>
>>92222050
>/tv/ is entirely populated by limbless humans hooked up to life support, shitting in bed pans and being fed by IV drip, viewing a series of alternating primary colors through a view-master while a number of basic audio tones play through a subwoofer
>"This is true kino", he gurgles
>>
>>92222070
it would be cooler if he tries to revive Coulson but nothing happens then the SHIELD airbus comes screaming down and nails him while Coulson and gang zip down in Sheila
>I heard someone was looking for me?
>>
>>92222114
Honestly that'd be pretty fun. People who don't keep up with Agents of SHIELD would be legitimately surprised while people who know he's still around get to enjoy the characters' reactions to him surviving
>>
File: 1448639820719.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1448639820719.gif
3MB, 300x168px
did anyone else notice the cliffhanger references
>>
>>92220566
Never thought "The Chain" would work so well with a fight scene
>>
File: GGGGLLLLLNNNNGGGGGGG.jpg (131KB, 790x591px) Image search: [Google]
GGGGLLLLLNNNNGGGGGGG.jpg
131KB, 790x591px
>>92222199
>Star Lord goes full super-saiyan, tackles his dad
>AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME NOW...
>plows through several rocks
>THEN YOU'LL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN
>activate rock-fists, starts pummeling him into the dust
>I CAN STILL HERE YOU SAYING, YOU WILL NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN.
>>
>>92222198
I noticed what I swear to god was a Gurren Lagann reference.
>>
>>92222322
I'm 99% sure it was intentional, there was lot of anime-as-fuck moments in this
>>
File: howardtheduck.gif (218KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
howardtheduck.gif
218KB, 500x457px
>>92222322
i noticed what seemed to be that also is gun a weeb?
>>
File: literally.jpg (2KB, 124x97px) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
2KB, 124x97px
>>92201211
>>
>>92201211

I remember one time I spoiled a big moment in Bounen no Xamdou for an anon on /co/, a couple years ago. I couldn't believe I happened to run into somebody who was in the process of watching Xam'd of all things--it completely blindsided me.

I still feel bad.
>>
>>92222343
>>92222364
>Drax looks right at Mantis and literally says "You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in YOU!"
Like, come on, the Kamina glasses were practically sprouting from his head at that point, there's no way that wasn't intentional.
>>
>That moment where Ego reveals he put the tumor in Peter's mother's head and Quill just opens fire on him without hesitation
I'm impressed, Chris Pratt actually pulled off some really intense emotion for that bit. You can tell he really wants to murder the shit out of Kurt Russell.
>>
>>92200862
>>92200931
>>92201078

;_;7

>>92222198

No. But it's been a long time since I watched Cliffhanger.

>>92222322
>>92222343
>>92222364
>>92222531

I very much doubt it was that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if Gunn is a casual weeb of the highest order.
>>
>>92222562

>You can tell he really wants to murder the shit out of Kurt Russell.
You mean David Hasselhoff.
>>
>>92222628

BRAVO GUNN
>>
>>92222628
George Lucas would be proud
>>
File: butterfree....jpg (4KB, 251x194px) Image search: [Google]
butterfree....jpg
4KB, 251x194px
>>92222628
>GotG1
>Peter sacrifices himself for Gamora by giving her his mask in the vacuum of space
>He only survives because Yondu comes to pick him up just in time
>GotG2
>Yondu sacrifices himself by giving Peter his space suit and flying him off Ego's planet
>Like father, like son
>He raised that boy right
>>
File: 1473199424422.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473199424422.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>guardians 3
>third act
>peter must sacrifices himself to save everyone
>no other way
>all the guardians protesting on the radio
>puts on headphones to silence them
>hits play on zune
>American Pie plays
>It's the day the music died.

;_;
>>
>Star Lord gets a Walkman from his mother
>Walkman is destroyed by Ego, his father
>Is given a Zune that Yondu got for him
>Gift from his mother is replaced by a gift from his father
Gunn is the real auteur of the MCU.
>>
File: 1493624905785.png (142KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1493624905785.png
142KB, 434x434px
>>92222669
shit dude
>>
>>92222714

>except the Zune only has the Weird Al Star Wars parody version
>>
>>92222714
Well now if anything but this happens it'll feel like a letdown, thanks anon.
>>
>>92222714
A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

The intro is kinda perfect for Peter.
>>
>>92209404
Peggy was an international spy her whole life. Of course she can fight.
>>
>"He didn't chase 'em away..."
>"Even though he yelled at 'em..."
>"And was always mean..."
>"And he stole batteries he didn't need."
>...
>"Well of course not!"
>Groot falls asleep on Drax's shoulder
>"It's beautiful!"
>"Yes... like you. On the inside."
>Father and Son continues to play
>"But I know, I have to go away."
Fuck me man, this finale makes me weep like a baby. What a beautiful movie.
>>
>>92222779
>Do you believe in rock and roll? Can music save your mortal soul? And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
(Star-Lord/Gamora metaphor regarding dancing)
>I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck with a pink carnation and a pickup truck, but I knew I was out of luck the day the music died
(Quill was a loner with his ship until the found his new family amongst the Guardians)
>The jester sang for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean
(the Ravager duster coat he got from Yondu has become the new iconic Star-Lord look)
>As the flames climbed high into the night, to light the sacrificial rite, I saw Satan laughing with delight the day the music died
(allusion to Thanos/Mephisto)
>I met a girl who sang the blues and asked her for some happy news, she just smiled and turned away
(Gamora in a nutshell)

Gunn needs to get on this, it's literally too perfect, in addition to being right up his alley in terms of subtextual meaning.
>>
>>92222814
>"It's beautiful!"
>"Yes... like you. On the inside."
most effective joke in the movie desu. The timing was perfect.
>>
>>92222935
Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the times that the humor undercut the more serious moments (I really think that a serious funeral speech for Yondu from Quill would have been more effective), but that little bit with Drax and Mantis was perfect.

You can tell they probably wanted to establish that they became close without insinuating they were romantically involved. When you've got an adult male and an adult female, it's hard not to construe any kind of affection as romantic. So just have him call her ugly and disgusting for the entire movie and we can get he's becoming sort of a surrogate father without question.

Not only were they some of the best jokes, but it objectively got its point across with no room for misiniterpretation.
>>
File: Little Green.jpg (51KB, 361x354px) Image search: [Google]
Little Green.jpg
51KB, 361x354px
Anyone else think that Stan Lee scene at the end is gonna be really hard to watch in like 5 years when he finally kicks it?
>GUYS, COME BACK! WHERE YA GOING? AW, I'VE GOT SO MANY STORIES LEFT TO TELL, AW JEEZ...
>>
File: 1491192284101.jpg (16KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491192284101.jpg
16KB, 374x250px
>>92222100
>> For a second I thought that was real
>>
>>92223036
Well it is now that you spun it like that
>>
File: 1456806427853.jpg (58KB, 590x621px) Image search: [Google]
1456806427853.jpg
58KB, 590x621px
>that part where Gamora and Nebula find that cavern full of corpses of Ego's failed attempts

Holy fuck, this Disney film went places...
>>
>>92223369
>flush half the crew out of the airlock
>>
File: file.png (752KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
752KB, 914x514px
>Mantis that is some nasty ass body i hate you so much but the ugly game? ridiculous
>>
>>92200862
Is the new "come to bargain" where Disney's marketing team tries to start an epin new maymay?
>>
>>92223036
No because that wasn't a reference to future references, but to stories that he didn't get to tell them (not us) about.
>>
>>92218146
Nico Minory's mother exists though. She was in the movie.
>>
>>92223036
>and one time I was a fed ex driver
Meta as fuck
>>
>>92222931
>>92222779
>>92222747
>>92222714
Gunn has to be really, REALLY fucking careful if he wanted Quill to die to American Pie. American Pie is just one of THOSE songs that if you do something like that, you could end up being laughably jarring or extremely pretentious. Gunn would have to pull off a really, really amazing hat trick to earn that scene.

My grandfather used that song for his funeral...
>>
>>92223036
I'm wondering if the next few Stan Lee Cameos will follow up on that. Didn't Gunn direct the next four of them?
>>
>>92225410
How awkward was it when everyone started laughing?
>>
>>92225426
He would have loved it.
>>
>>92201140
Tony Stark would very well likely go into a full retard mode rarely seen if he ever got his hands on Yondus arrow.
>>
>yfw the Zune is full of music Yondu loved
>>
>>92210686
>Death
Hela will take this part
>Infinity
Seen in Starlords eyes, when his father touched him and even call it "infinity"
>the Living Tribunal
was replaced in marvel comics 2 months ago. Maybe we will see the new judge
>and the Celestials
Seen in first movie
>>
>>92212364
Didnt they call "part 1" and "part 2" back? MAybe the first infinity movie will be a avengers movie with guardian cameo and the second part will be a real mix up.
>>
>>92215299
I'm in tears
>>
>>92214833
>>92214855
>>92215510
>>>>>>92226217
>>
>Zune is set up to play over some loud speakers nearby, is playing 80s metal because that's what Yondu liked, and is on shuffle
>Thanos starts resurrecting people to fight for the other side
>Yondu comes back in a black suit of space armor shit and is viciously taunting Peter as he tries to kill him
>Quill is damn near broken, and just dodges
>his mask is knocked off, and Yondu says something like, "Boy, you better get me before you get got."
>As Yondu puts his gun to Quill's head, Quill yells something like, "I won't kill you! Not again!"
>There's a pause, and then we hear Yondu's voice: "Come on, you can't blame yourself for that. It was my decision to make."
>Quill looks up. Yondu kind of shakes his head like he's trying to shake off too much Nyquil or something, then turns around and starts shooting Thanos' servants
>Gunn just fucking goes for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjJe1rBdm9U

Sometimes "on the nose" is okay.
>>
>Yondu gets brought back
>ends up sacrificing himself for Peter again
>Peter has tears in his eyes
>"How many times are you gonna sacrifice your life for mine?"
>Yondu smiles
>"You give me twenty creds, I give you ten. I'll keep doing that all day."
>and then he's gone
>>
>>92226185
>Hela will take this part
Not really. If Death really wants to kill Asgard it would be dead a long time ago. You can't just replace Death with Hela, they are simply not playing the same roles. And to casually mixing them is not what Marvel Studios want to do.

Remember that Marvel intend to make movies for decades to come, so they have no reason to shorten their life span by actually having a personification being an antagonist. Not until the weaker gods do their thing.

People who want Hela to be Death are just impatient and want to shorten the lifspan of the universe.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.