[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does /co/ feel knowing that Adam Warlock isnt going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

File: PHi3FGAu4Fkdlm_1_l.jpg (169KB, 641x950px) Image search: [Google]
PHi3FGAu4Fkdlm_1_l.jpg
169KB, 641x950px
So how does /co/ feel knowing that Adam Warlock isnt going to be part of the infinity war movies? How do you think they're going to deal with that since he plays a big role in the fight with thanos?
>>
>>92198955
Can you be 100% sure of that though?
>>
>>92199072
Yes I can. there's multiple articles and sources saying the Marvel president and Gunn confirming he wont be in it. Most likely we'll see him in Guardians 3
>>
Probably a smart move. Now they can't rely on a plot device character to beat Thanos
>>
Pretty sure Vision is gonna be the Adam Warlock for IW
>>
>>92198955
I hate this poster so fucking much.
I have no idea what marvel was thinking when they saw this as a finished product and said "Yea, that'll do it."
>>
>>92201008
Blue and orange, dude
>>
>>92201008
There are better
>>
Mark my words...placing these GOTG slapstick clowns on the same screen as the Avengers is going to ruin the MCU forever, especially if its successful. We are talking Adam West Batman levels of camp for the next phase.
>>
File: 1403648773312.gif (30KB, 318x293px) Image search: [Google]
1403648773312.gif
30KB, 318x293px
>>92201191
>Adam West Batman levels of camp for the next phase
cool
>>
>>92201191
Nah dude, nothing has hyped me more than the teaser with both Robert Downy Jr and Chris Pratt together.
>>
>>92201191
True. Guardians will steal the show. Thor has to be a damn good movie, if not, widow, thor and hawkeye will go down against starlord, drax, groot and mantis. Only chances: widow and gamora bitchfight.

Now mark MY words: Cpt Marvel will flopp and Spiderman will be "meh". They have actual 6 writes on Spiderman.
>>
>>92201191
Honestly? I wish the Avengers had the tone the GOTG have. Because right now it's
>>Tony: "Hey, look at me, billionaire smart guy"
>>Everyone rolls their eyes
>>Tony: "I feel like having an orgy. No? Anyone? Anyone?"
>>Everyone looks around annoyed.
>>Thor: "In Asgard, we would have orgies of a great scale with 1000 year old ale-"
>>Tony: "Look, nobody cares big guy."
>>Black Widow sarcastically: "Well we're off to a WONDERFUL start of the day"
>>Cap looks down and laughs.
>>
File: cartoonboys.jpg (49KB, 275x232px) Image search: [Google]
cartoonboys.jpg
49KB, 275x232px
>>92201221
YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN! CHILDREN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHY WONT YOU GROW UP? THEY ARE GOING TO GO FULL CAMP! THEY WILL!!!! YOU HAVE TO MATURE!!!! HURRY!!!!
>>
>>92201249
>if not, widow, thor and hawkeye will go down against starlord, drax, groot and mantis.
>Mantis
What the hell is Mantis gonna do against-
>>Mantis can change emotions
>>Hulk runs entirely on emotions
I'll be disappointed if this doesn't happen now.
>>
File: 1404182987658.jpg (35KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404182987658.jpg
35KB, 182x300px
>>92201191
Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!
-DC fans on the DCEU.
>>
>>92199165
That's only for infinity war though. Who's to say he won't be in Avengers 3 part 2? It's got a new name now and isn't just Infinity war: part 2
>>
>>92201191
>Mark my words...placing these GOTG slapstick clowns on the same screen as the Avengers is going to ruin the MCU forever, especially if its successful.
I'd hardly call bringing actual humor and fun to a comic book movie "ruining it".
>>
File: Comprehension but no sympathy.jpg (37KB, 301x397px) Image search: [Google]
Comprehension but no sympathy.jpg
37KB, 301x397px
>>92201287
>THEY ARE GOING TO GO FULL CAMP
>>
>>92201266
>>>Cap looks down and laughs.

I am german, but Cpt America is by far the coolest Avenger. Based dude and he is a little bit like Ult-Cap. Hope hell be around for a while.
>>
File: 91355_v1.jpg (81KB, 252x335px) Image search: [Google]
91355_v1.jpg
81KB, 252x335px
We need this scene.
>>
File: Doctor_Venture.png (471KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Venture.png
471KB, 645x767px
>>92201191
>>placing these GOTG slapstick clowns on the same screen as the Avengers is going to ruin the MCU forever,
>>"How bout Nounce?"
>>"Does anyone have orange slices?"
>>"BEEP BEEP"
>>"Any of you seen that really old movie? Empire Strikes Back?"
>>
>>92201305
Not talking about the fightaspect, I mean the attention of the audience. Hell, the Avengers can fight as good as they want, but the audience wants to see funny Star Lord, grumpy Rocket, funny/cute Groot and more turboautism from Drax and Mantis. Can´t blame them, theyre some good characters (for mcu).
>>
>>92201249
That's why I assume in the movie itself the Guardians are going to have a very tiny role comparatively speaking, even though that will go counter to what fucking everyone actually wants.
>>
>>92201326
Screenrant had some shitty worded article that said Adam Warlock would first appear in GotG 3, but would showdown with Thanos in "Infinity War" Part 2, even thoughtl GotG 3 wont be out for another year at least after that.

So who the fuck knows?
>>
>>92201363
As I recall there was an issue in the 1970's where he had a speech about how non-Nazi Germans are cool.

I also think he turned into a werewolf and Red Falcon had to seduce a witch to save him in the next issue.
>>
scene predictions

> stark puts banner in an iron man suit as a trojan horse, one of the black order/thanos beats the shit out of it easily, only for raged out hulk to burst out of it
i remember some rumor of whedon doing this in ultron but it got cut on purpose because they thought it was too strong of a bit not to use in the future aka infinity wars

> nubula/drax fighting on who gets to deliver killing blow to thanos
> that cap/thanos scene
> loki getting BTFO by thanos
> stark/rocket designing exotic weapon
> slut widow airtight scene with star-lord, drax, groot
> drax/stark already confirmed to have scene together. one-sided bantz galore
> ant-man/star-lord stealing shit
> russos finally letting thor let loose
> mantis/hulk emotions
>>
Well we've always known that Infinity War in MCU will be forced to play out a lot differently than in the comics.

So his absence won't be really any different than, say, Silver Surfer's and Galactus's.
>>
>>92201444
Well, it is a Avengers Movie. Guess theyll split the scene:

First movie:Guardians will have a tiny role in space, avengers will fight against thanos and black order and thanos in the second. Thanos will crush them, gets all stones and at the very very end, guardians will meet the avengers to hype everybody for the second movie. They actually dont have a name for the second movie confirmed, because they canceled the idea of "part 1 and part 2" maybe it will be a good mix. Would be atleast the best thing they could do.
>>
>>92198955
>So how does /co/ feel knowing that Adam Warlock isnt going to be part of the infinity war movies?

Good, actually, because it would be lame as hell if some character we've never seen before outside of a post-credits stinger just popped in at the climax of the Avengers series to BTFO the archnemesis they've been building up for over half a decade with a deus ex machina.
>>
>>92201528
it won't be too different, minus a character here or there subbing out. i'm assuming loki will play the mephisto part

> Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige recently revealed that Thanos’s need for the Infinity Stones will be pretty much based on The Infinity Gauntlet, a storyline from 1992 that fans have accurately guessed will be the basis for Avengers: Infinity War, which will be released next year.

> “[Thanos's reasons] will be similar to what they were in The Infinity Gauntlet in various ways,” Feige told Collider in an interview ahead of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 premiere. “I guess that’s all I can say about that.”

THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT BROS. THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN
>>
>>92201191
Yeah, it'll ruin the Avengers portion of the MCU by making it look lame in comparison. Who cares? If anything that would just lead to more cosmic stuff which has always been Marvel's strongest content anyway (at least until Bendis got involved).

I'd rather have a cuhrayzee cinematic universe of trippy Kirby space stuff than more Tony Stark shoved in everywhere.
>>
File: cap2.jpg (52KB, 314x445px) Image search: [Google]
cap2.jpg
52KB, 314x445px
>>92201652
>Tony Stark shoved in everywhere.

True. In Europe, Stark seems to be the boss. Hes allways in front of the movie-poster here.

Hell, they do not even call "Captain America" by his name. Hes just "the first Avenger" here
>>
>>92201136
my aesthetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic
>>
>>92201363
A German liking a Nazi, how surprising, consult your mosque on these feelings soon my Arabian friend
>>
All I want
All I think anyone wants

Is for at least one scene where Rocket is helping them make some big plan, then points at Bucky and says "And I'm gonna need that guy's arm"
>>
>>92201326

They've confirmed the character which is nice. It seems very likely he is a GotG3 char though. Unless they're working in the soul stone to Adam, I don't know how the Sovereign can fit into Avengers 3 or 4. It is odd to think that they make Adam and he isn't born for like......4 years at least? We know GotG3 will take place after Avengers 4, so geez, it could be 5 years?

I hope he shows up in Avengers 4 some how. Lots of people speculate that he does have the soul stone already. There was a glowing orange orb above his pod. Then the Sovereign would have to appear if true. Even still....they could do the soul stone and not have Adam appear.
>>
>>92202758
later in the film bucky and rocket team up and have a battle montage to 'don't bring me down' by elo or 'ballroom blitz' by sweet
>>
>>92199563
>>92199718
it's noticeable that Quill is the only confirmed mortal capable of wielding the power of the stones without a means of focusing them (guantlet, hammer from the first GOTG).

There is a very good chance they'll have him as part of the final solution to defeating a fully powered Thanos.
>>
>>92201363
in order for the "captain" to survive, Marvel is going to have to fire their entire writing staff. all of them. This Nazi-cap thing is going to destroy the comic division.
>>
>>92205402
>it's noticeable that Quill is the only confirmed mortal capable of wielding the power of the stones without a means of focusing them (guantlet, hammer from the first GOTG).
Ha, 's not the case anymore
>>
>>92205402
Yeah, but that was when he was Ego-driven
>>
>>92205496
>>92205614
He still has celestial DNA, just not a power-source for creation or immortality.

I see no reason for him to not still be able to wield an infinity stone(s)
>>
>>92206815
Well, Ego said that he'd lose everything that made him a god, which to me suggests that all the perks of having Celestial DNA came from his dad still being alive and now that he's dead Quill is just an ordinary human who would get obliterated by an Infinity Stone.

Still, we don't know what specifically gave him the power to withstand the Stone, DNA or Ego's power, and Ego (being Ego) could very well have been lying, so I guess there's no concrete prior that Quill can't hold an Infinity Stone anymore.
>>
>>92207014
He did lose his "god" abilities, the ability to create something out of nothing (HUGE) and immortality.

I didnt see anything that hinted that Ego being alive affected Peter in Guardians. They never interacted with each other or even knew of each others existence until tales of him using the infinity stone spread.

Ego straight up told him (possibly lieing) that he needed to remain with him on the planet to have any powers, and the stone scene is obviously not on the planet.

Plus, Peter would be one hell of a potato if he suddenly lost half his DNA.
>>
>>92201008
I mean, it conveys the tone of the movie pretty well.
It's bombastic and tongue-in-cheek with a fucking phenomenal color palette.
>>
All I care about is dancing baby groot

I am groot XD
>>
>>92198955
I thought they were doing two Infinity movies?
Like, this upcoming one is Thanos getting the gems, then there's "Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet" where it's actually the Infinity Gauntlet story.
>>
>>92201191
>Fun, compelling, fleshed-out GotG characters are gonna ruin the increasingly bland Earth-based MCU roster
Get a load-a this guy.
>>
>>92201191
>Adam West Batman levels of camp
You say that as if this is bad.
>>
>>92201266
That's a little cynical, but not entirely inaccurate.

The emotional weight they gave characters like Tony Stark is what made Civil War for me.

Guardians is 2/2 so far for movies where just about every character gets a really strong bit of emotional development/exploration, but the Avengers series is kinda stagnating in terms of where each character is at personality-wise.

It's kinda funny that the talking raccoon comes off as more relatable and human than most of the actual humans.
>>
>>92201305
>Mantis manages to 1-shot Hulk by making him happy
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
>>
>They incorporate the "Awesome Mix" thing, so we get 30~ superheroes fighting Thanos in space set to kickass rock music
There just HAS to be a scene where Quill proudly shows off his new Zune to Tony Stark.
>>
>>92201518
>stark puts banner in an iron man suit as a trojan horse, one of the black order/thanos beats the shit out of it easily, only for raged out hulk to burst out of it
That's honestly fucking phenomenal, Whedon ain't a great director but he's really great at little moments like this

>nubula/drax fighting on who gets to deliver killing blow to thanos
Calling it now, Nebula is gonna get BTFO to redeem her being a one-time villain, clearing things up and letting Drax avenge both his family and her (assuming they kill Thanos for real)

>> loki getting BTFO by thanos
I can see him taking the Eros role from the comic, having his mouth removed and getting tortured for shits and gigs. Can't see Marvel outright killing their best-selling husbando though, especially considering how much Hiddelston loves doing these movies.

>that cap/thanos scene
>stark/rocket designing exotic weapon
>russos finally letting thor let loose
>mantis/hulk emotions
Would be really surprised/disappointed if we don't get these to some degree.
>>
>>92207937
I'm thinking Banner will be unable to turn into the Hulk for some reason (Ebony Maw fuckery maybe) and then someone gets hurt and Mantis fuels up the rage meter. Say it's Rocket: "YOU HURT THE PUPPY! " and boom, Hulk.
>>
>>92208363
It would also be great for Rocket to be looking for weapons in the middle of the battle and stumbles into Tony's armory. Next thing you know Super Hulkbuster smashes through the wall with Rocket at the helm.
>>
>>92201287
James Gunn's comedy was pretty lackluster for the first 2/3rds of GOTG2, so it might cause some problems.
>>
File: vision becomes adam warlock.jpg (855KB, 642x1973px) Image search: [Google]
vision becomes adam warlock.jpg
855KB, 642x1973px
http://deadline.com/2016/05/kevin-feige-marvel-studios-captain-america-civil-war-iron-man-doctor-strange-black-panther-1201750467/
“All of that is what made Deadpool so popular in the comics. Tim and his writers and Ryan Reynolds were able to get that and even magnify that up on the big screen. We’ve always said if there’s any ‘secret’ it’s respect the source material, understand the source material and then, any adaptation you make from the source material should be done only to enhance whatever the original pure spirit of the source material was. Deadpool hit on all cylinders with that.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/859481902868185088
No. Vol. 3 will take place AFTER Avengers 3 & 4.
www.comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/20/avengers-infinity-war-adam-warlock-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3/
Kevin Feige, speaking to our very own Germain Lussier at the same junket today:

[Adam Warlock's arrival] will not be until Guardians 3. Adam is not a part of Infinity War, which of course he is in the comics, but James [Gunn] did always really like Adam Warlock, and our version of Infinity War is the culmination of all the stories we told up to this point.
>It was always me Tony, right from the start.
>I am the Warlock!

Bravo Marvel
>>
>>92208771
> Marvel Studios
> Owning FF rights
>>
File: 36a.jpg (73KB, 396x1076px) Image search: [Google]
36a.jpg
73KB, 396x1076px
>>92201287
Where.
The.
Fuck.
Do.
You
Think.
You.
Are.
>>
File: 1467648101504.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1467648101504.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>92198955
????
He was the focus of the Infinity War teaser scene, anon.
>>
>>92198955
Not even remotely surprised. It would be stupid to just have him randomly show up and be pivotal and it'd probably just make people hate him and start calling him a mary sue.

And anyways, his role can be filled by Vision extremely easily. Vision already has Adam's "infinity gem on his forehead" gimmick in the MCU afterall. Same with Loki taking Mephisto's role.
>>
>>92205402
Who know if Quill can even still do it now that Ego is dead. Without Ego, Quill is just a regular mortal.
>>
>>92198955
On one hand I feel like Adam is needed

On the other hand how do you introduce him without making him feel like nothing more than a deus ex machina?

At this point I say its to late to introduce him for Infinity war which is a shame
>>
>>92210808
It's almost like Vision is gonna become Warlock or something.
>>
What if all this 70's/80's music aesthetic is just leading to Tony doing something badass in Infinity War while Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" plays?
>>
>>92211037
That'd be lame as fuck since they already did it 10 years ago
>>
>>92211107
>Repeating something that happened 10 years ago.
That sounds like Marvel alright.
>>
>>92206815
>>92207446

He says his immortal in the movie, they reference the stone. He survived cause he was immortal at the time. He also did not control it on his own, he needed help. Ego probably tested his children in some way to see if they were immortal. If not, they were trash.
>>
>>92210808
people are kind of expecting adam if only to pull strings from behind.
>>
>>92208313
Damn, is it really 30?
1. Cap
2. Iron Man
3. Thor
4. Hulk
5. Star Lord
6. Gamora
7. Drax
8. Nebula
9. RR
10. Groot
11. Mantis
12. Vision
13. Falcon
14. Scarlet Witch
15. Black Panther
16.Ant-Man
17.Wasp
18. Captain Marvel
19. Bucky
20. Doctor Strange
21. Wong
22. Hawkeye
23. Valkyrie
24. War Machine?
25. OG Ravagers?
26. A Nova?
27. Spider-Man?
>>
>>92210874
Are you talking literally? Because GotG 2 says that's clearly not happening.
>>
>>92201652
>more cosmic stuff
Does Doctor Strange count as cosmic? I enjoyed the movie because it was more fun than the more mundane Avengers shit.
>>
>>92198955
He isnt going to be part of infinity war part 1, is the qoute.

And it could be that "Adam" is part of infinity war part 1.
>>
>>92201136
This is much better.
>>
>>92211582
Kinda hard to be pulling strings from behind when, as of right now, he's still in his cocoon.
>>
>>92212749

That was 4 years ago.
>>
If they want to use any of Warlocks material from the comics they can easily substitute Vision in place of him. In fact I suspect they might have anyway even if Warlock had been introduced earlier just to streamline things for general audiences. Having two wise but inhuman characters with infinity gems in their foreheads would be a bit redundant. And Vision already has a bunch of screentime building up how he hopes to one day understand and be able to control his gem.

There's even room to have Vision and be reborn as he's going to have to lose the gem. A gem which just so happens to be the mind gem. Which means it's an easy swap to have Visions consciousnesses stored within it (ala the comic soul gems weird alien soul prison). They could even do an Ultron cameo that I'm sure everyone on /co/ would hate as Whedon clearly left wiggle room for that in Avengers 2. Doubtful but it wouldn't be difficult. It's much the same as how they are clearly going to have Loki fill Mephistos role. No one gets all tizzy about that but for whatever reason fans can't seem to let go of the idea that Warlock doesn't have to be in the film.

That said while I'm sure there will be direct homages and some of the material will be lifted directly from the books I'm not expecting a beat by beat adaptation. We'll likely see his space monument to death and the big everyone fights Thanos bit. It also looks like they will keep him alive and give him the hermit ending but beyond that I expect things will be looser. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ditch Warlock and write a new plan for fighting Thanos. In fact, I'd say that not having the Silver Surfer is more difficult to write around as Warlocks gambit relies heavily on him being able to catch Thanos off guard while his omnipotence is nerfed and he's distracted. And unlike Warlock there isn't an easy replacement for Surfer (maybe Carol, depends on how OP they make her and how fast she can fly).
>>
>>92212475
Nah, Doctor Strange isn't cosmic. Strange is part of the (very small, especially now that Iron Fist is basically just Marvel's Arrow) fantasy side of Marvel.
>>
>>92212749

Adam's 'cocoon'/sarcophageous will be revealed to be effectively empty in GOTG 3 just like Superman's coffin will be revealed to be and Jesus' tomb was revelaed to be.

They have Adam's body, but his soul/mind was already in the mind stone in the mcu some time before Loki came to Earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismet_%28Marvel_Comics%29

When she emerged from the cocoon in her more familiar blond-haired, golden-skinned form she was scantily clad only in a red swimsuit-like costume. As a female replicant of Warlock, she took the name of Her (a reference to Warlock's original name, Him) and sought Warlock to mate with him. However, Warlock had died some years earlier, traveling a short time into the future to steal his own soul with his Soul Gem in a twisted suicide. Confident she would be able to revive him, Her managed to restore and reanimate his body, but with his mind and soul missing, she was forced to sadly return him to his grave. She set out to explore the cosmos to find a possible mate.[2]

Some time after beginning her quest to find Warlock, she discovered that Warlock had been resurrected body and soul. However, he rejects her, leaving her sobbing on the ground.
>>
File: she2.jpg (68KB, 499x365px) Image search: [Google]
she2.jpg
68KB, 499x365px
>>92213158

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She:_A_History_of_Adventure#Synopsis

They are taken to the home of the queen, which lies near the ruins of the lost city of Kôr, a once mighty civilisation that predated the Egyptians. The queen and her retinue live under a dormant volcano in a series of catacombs built as tombs for the people of Kôr. There, Holly is presented to the queen, a white sorceress named Ayesha. Her beauty is so great that it enchants any man who beholds it. She, who is veiled and lies behind a partition, warns Holly that the power of her splendour arouses both desire and fear, but he is dubious. When she shows herself, however, Holly is enraptured and prostrates himself before her. Ayesha reveals that she has learned the secret of immortality and that she possesses other supernatural powers including the ability to read the minds of others, a form of telegnosis and the ability to heal wounds and cure illness; she is also revealed to have a tremendous knowledge of chemistry, but is notably unable to see into the future. She tells Holly that she has lived in the realm of Kôr for more than two millennia, awaiting the reincarnated return of her lover, Kallikrates (whom she had slain in a fit of jealous rage). Later, when Holly inadvertently and secretly discovers Ayesha in her hidden chamber, he learns that she may have some degree of power to reanimate the dead.

The next evening She visits Leo to heal him. But upon seeing his face, she is stunned and declares him to be the reincarnation of Kallikrates. In explaining her history, Ayesha shows Leo the perfectly preserved body of Kallikrates, which she has kept with her, but she then dissolves the remains with a powerful acid, confident that Leo is indeed the reincarnation of her former lover.
>>
File: 054.jpg (270KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
270KB, 1600x1200px
>>92212295
Not if you've actually read Warlock comics desu senpai.
We haven't even seen a body, let alone a fleshed-out character. "Clearly" my fat heinie.
>>
File: 1473554542099.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473554542099.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>92198955
>Yondu's jettisoned loyalists are on the vibrant af poster
grim
>>
>>92212027
They've already stated that Wasp won't appear until Avengers 4. Valkyrie has never been mentioned for the movie, and I doubt Gunn will want the OG Ravagers used outside of his movies.
>>
We don't know that for sure
>>
>>92201583
>deus ex machina.
Do burgers even know what this means?
>>
>>92207786
The first movie will be the Infinity Guantlet story. The second movie will be the introduction of Avengers 2.0 to keep the gravy train on the tracks. This kills the franchise
>>
>>92208363
They could kill Loki and bring him back as Kid Loki and have Hiddleston do Old Loki hallucination. You could probably use Journey Into Mystery for a series of standalone Loki movies and that'd sell like hotcakes
>>
>>92201518

I've wanted to see Russos handle Thor ever since they got put in charge. Thor's gonna be so fucking epic.
>>
File: Kid Warlock.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kid Warlock.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92198955
Do you guys prefer it if Adam is artificially aged up as an adult to fight the Guardians in Volume 3 or would you rather he be this punk 7-year old stellar antichrist gunning for Quill & Friends?
>>
>>92199165
They also confirmed Ego wasn't a planet and we all know that was bullshit too.
>>
>>92198955

>Bringing in Adam Warlock just to kill Thanos

that would be terrible.. The best way would be to leave Thanos alive at the end of these movies. (maybe trap him in another dimension) and introduce Adam as a villain first, have him slowly become a hero, and then bring back Thanos.
>>
>>92221175

Unless there were kids on the Soverign's planet i would say no. I dont remember seeing any tho. Remember they dont have sex, so maybe they see kids as imperfections.
>>
>>92215523
Valkyrie is confirmed for IW.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.