[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nice outfit, faggot. Did your husband buy it for you? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: SpiderManCageMatch.jpg (118KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
SpiderManCageMatch.jpg
118KB, 900x492px
>Nice outfit, faggot. Did your husband buy it for you?

Did Raimi cross the line?
>>
>"I'm gonna rape your ass Spider-Man!"

Considering he literally tries three times in the movie it's hard to say.
>>
>"At least i'm not a nigger"
I feel like it could have been worded differently
>>
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>
>Getting into the elevator and sucking off the thief instead of stopping him.

What did he mean by this?
>>
Someone post the Uncle Ben pasta. Always makes me laugh.
>>
File: uncle ben.jpg (27KB, 216x226px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben.jpg
27KB, 216x226px
>>92199271
>>
>>92198906
>I quite like that ensemble. Your partner, whatever their gender may be, certainly has good taste-- assuming they were in fact the one who chose it from the clothing goods store.
>>
BONESAW IS READYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>92198906
The values of the era in which it was produced were not the same as those you would encounter today.
>>
different tim
>>
>>92200321

>assuming that someone has a gender

Why, this is agenderphobic! Check your privilege gendered scum
>>
>>92198906
The Green Goblin begging for Peter's cock was an odd stylistic choice at the time
>>
Rami spidy will never get old
>>
>>92198906

BONESAW IS READY!
>>
>BACK TO FORMULA
>OUT AM I
>FINISH IT
>IMPRESSIVE

No memes, Raimi is pretty kino.
>>
File: 1436340741515.jpg (39KB, 480x606px) Image search: [Google]
1436340741515.jpg
39KB, 480x606px
>>
File: 1421083028151.jpg (144KB, 519x545px) Image search: [Google]
1421083028151.jpg
144KB, 519x545px
>>92200206
You sonofabitch
>>
>>92206142
>OUT AM I

It's

you

who's

out

gobby
>>
>>92198906
wow another child who gets his jollies from recting hateful words. OoOOooh must feel good!
>>
>>92206890
Are you replyng to yourself, anon?
>>
>900 films later
>marvel has never made a film as good as Spiderman 1 and 2
>>
>>92205661
But looking back on it now, it's ahead of it's time.
>>
>That scene where it's raining and MJ rips her shirt off to reveal her nice size breasts and pink nipples and then whips out Peter's Spider-cock and starts blowing him, and then he shoots a load on her breasts

I was kind of young when it came out, so I didn't fully understand, but yeah, Raimi is a true master of the script
>>
>>92198906
"Yeah, in case your wondering, it really is as big as it looks."
>>
I have a feeling ben was abusive. There's something creepily wholesome about the way he interacts with peter, real people don't act like that. especially not considering petes age.
>>
The primal sex scene with Aunt May and Uncle Ben was quite a departure from the comics, but I understand it now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.