[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were they trying to appeal to with this film? I liked the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Nerdland_poster.jpg (48KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Nerdland_poster.jpg
48KB, 300x444px
Who were they trying to appeal to with this film? I liked the art but felt the plot never really picked up or went anywhere. The ending was a big let down as well.
>>
>>92197840
Needed to be longer
>>
>>92197873
An extra 30 to 40 minutes would have helped a lot actually.
>>
Should've either been animated mumblecore or a full-on animated crime movie in the vein of Heat or Drive.
Loved the cast, animation, design and direction, but the shitty script, unlikeable characters and lack of any real plot to get invested in ruined this movie.
>>
File: nerds.png (221KB, 620x309px)
nerds.png
221KB, 620x309px
>>92198391
Yeah I feel ya on this one. The art style would have made for a great Hotline Miami movie or Drive type movie. NerdLand also never really did anything with the 2 female characters either. Most of this movie just feels like missed potential. Probably would have been better as a series rather than a movie that didn't go anywhere.
>>
I thought it was okay. I don't usually watch shock value adult comedies, but this one wasn't so bad. When the end first cut to credits I started to wonder if maybe the movie was supposed to be a pilot to a series. I can see them stretching out these characters and this concept. But then that other scene during the credits wrapped things up. I didn't mind the end too much.
>>
God I hate animation where the noses are ugly as fuck or are different colors
>>
>>92198391
I think the point was that they were supposed to be unlikeable. I agree with the part about the script and plot being weak.

The movie kind of ended on a "meh."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirxaWs95r8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5-9LHdWFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzH5dKeRKHc
>>
>>92198956
The noses were kind of off putting.
>>
I still need to finish this movie. Got about halfway in and had to go, but forgot to pick it back up.

I liked it enough, big Titmouse fan.
>>
>>92200124
It's pretty decent. Just nothing to write home about.
>>
File: Trailer.gif (943KB, 360x202px)
Trailer.gif
943KB, 360x202px
>>92199463
Those link say vid n/a.
>>
Every time I see a thumbnail image for this with the orange girl in it I mistake her for Goldie the pheasant from Rockadoodle.
>>
I just watched it and i feel like this could've been a fun little seris but as a film it felt a bit all over the place while at the sametime not going anywhere.
the animation was good enough and the v/o's were good
solid 5/10
>>
Seemed liked it would have worked better as a show than a movie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.