[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do kids watch web cartoons or is it just adults?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CatbugStalks.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CatbugStalks.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Do kids watch web cartoons or is it just adults?
>>
>inb4 muh minecraft lets plays
>>
File: 1493420184180.jpg (5KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
1493420184180.jpg
5KB, 250x172px
>>92189685

if minecraft animations count yes
>>
Not that I know of, but that might be because Bravest Warriors sucks. There's a reason the TV pitch got rejected.
>>
>>92189685
Just adults, most kids were born surrounded by shit taste, you can probably show them most shows from the 90's and they will say it's bad.
>>
>>92189685
Kids and teens are like, more than half the reason YouTubers and other online people are even able to thrive and get followers.

Unless you people are forgetting the hours you spent on Newgrounds watching shitty things and laughing at them.
>>
>>92190324
This. People need to realize that teenagers are the ones who control the internet. All these apps and services can show as many adults as they want, but teenagers and pre teens are the ones who use them the most
>>
>>92190492
It's 2017, anon.
>>
>>92190524
What's current year got to do with consumer groups?

Hell, kids and teens have always been a prime target audience to go after. They're the ones who don't have to worry about paying for shit so they strive to buy worthless merchandise shit because they really, really want that backpack that looks like Invader ZIM's pak.
>>
>>92190751
I don't see what that has to do with what demographics are watching YouTube cartoons.
>>
>>92190783
Because their online stores provide for a lot of their revenue since a ton of people, including teens, use ad-block which prevent them from getting anything from views.

The Homestar Runner store is STILL up despite one cartoon being made every two years.

You think Let's Players get 100% of their profit from YouTube views?
>>
>>92191020
The audience for web cartoons could be teens, not kids.
>>
Eh, not really.
Kids usually just watch shitty Let's Plays by people who scream a lot and do WACKY FACES

I don't think they actively look for cartoons on the internet besides maybe racist Mario and other shit like that.
>>
>>92189685
Define "Adults"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.